Is there any movie about your coordinated media brainwashing campaign backfiring on you?

Is there any movie about your coordinated media brainwashing campaign backfiring on you?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/worlds-safest-countries-global-peace-index-2017-6
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country#List_of_countries_by_estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A few.

as The Don planned all along. and you people doubted his 4D chess skills.

Switzerland Canada and Finland outlawed guns?

The countries you're talking about also don't have niggers.

So?

Guns don't kill people. Niggers kill people.

Funny how when countries don't have as many criminals, they don't have as much crime. Guns have nothing to do with it. Niggers = criminals.

I'm actually somewhat interested in buying a gun but I know it would just end up being something that sits in my closet gathering dust so I can't justify spending a few hundred dollars on something that I would do nothing with.

Allahu Akbar to you, my fellow enlightened European.

This happens every time there is a school shooting. Hell the NRA is probably behind the school shootings. Membership increases after every shooting, as do gun sales.

How many niggers have gone on school shooting spree's?

I'd tell you to kys, but it looks like the niggers are going to be taking care of that for you.

DAILY REMINDER RANGE TIME IS MANDATORY

Not many, that's more of a hapa goblin thing.

How many niggers have gone to school?

Pick one.

sharia law is based

I'm not a woman, and I would just leave the gun at home anyway, I have no reason to carry one with me to work and back home every day.

I know I'm replying to bait, for the record.

businessinsider.com/worlds-safest-countries-global-peace-index-2017-6

*They show list of top 12 but I thought I'd condense it (note that all of the countries with the exceptions of New Zealand, Canada and Japan are European) - I included Canada who was outside of the top 10 because they border the US*

www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-22288564

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country#List_of_countries_by_estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita

let's get rid of all the niggers and spics and sandniggers then we can talk about limiting the amount of ammunition you can buy per day

Jamal will make you his woman.
CCW is a whole different matter. What exactly is your home-invasion protocol? Huddle in a cupboard with a blanket, frantically dialing 911, hoping they'll settle for your flat-screen rather than your boipucci or your life?
Sure do hope you're single with no dependents, and not only for the sake of sparing our gene-pool this wanton poofery.

I have no home-invasion protocol. If it happens then tough shit, life isn't fair.

Maybe you should stop breathing, if you die then tough shit.

I'll just keep living until external stimuli ends it.

Oh boy. At the very least you could take a motherfucker with you. Jesus Christ, I thought you said you weren't a woman?

faggot

>not wanting to crash the whole plane, with no survivors
quintuple faggot.

Im sorry, im not THIS gay

I don't have any friends, relationships, or possessions besides my computer. I'll take the full responsibility for my own decisions, if I get killed in a home invasion then I accepted the risks of my actions and it's my fucking business.

Maybe they want people to arm themselves so when society collapses there is maximum bloodshed they can watch from their comfy bunkers, while they drink champagne?

Who are you quoting?

Infantile Uruk-hai…

forgot pic

Bunkers need air.

It's ok. It's a new day and age. You can come out. We won't judge you.

Can't make this shit up

If you become the jew, he won't kill you. At least that's what Chaim rabbinowitz told me when he sucked my foreskin off.

But it's not just your decision. Much like with regular vaccines, a nigger-vaccine is as much for your neighbor as it is for you. In effect you are aiding and abetting, facilitating the problem.
Now you can be a cool kid riding that edge of nihilistic fatalism all you want, but then don't give me this shit rationalization. Either you're too cool to care, or you are actually delusional enough to think that your passive pozzing of the community is totally a victimless crime.

The fuck out of here, sunshine.

soyboys base their lives on material posessions. I make $63000 salary and I don't buy anything with it except pay rent.

That's one massive backfire.

As for movies, the ending of Moon is kinda like that. The government lie about the people they're sending up there and when one of them comes back and spills the beans it causes a massive shitstorm.

So no food or utilities?

Your safety is not my responsibility, I owe you nothing.

Yeah, the basic stuff to life, so food and bills.

This is why you don't have friends.

Let me guess you live in a city so half your paycheck goes to rent. keeek

They probably said it was all automated after the first guy, who did actually get to go home.

485 out of 1760 is rent

You deserve your soul crushing loneliness tbh fam.

I have no use for the money. As long as I have food and shelter the rest of it is useless, because material possessions are degenerate hedonism.

Filtered. Sleep in your car.

What batshit index are they using that ratrs the US as "less safe" or "less peaceful" than Rwanda, Brazil, Uganda, Burma, Angola, New Guinea, Jordan, Cuba, Bangladesh, fucking Liberia and Haiti, Sri Lanka, Mozambique, Kosovo, Nicaragua, Greece, Tunisia, Cyprus, Moldova, Senegal, Vietnam, Albania, EAST TIMOR, Indonesia, Malawi, Laos, Ghana, Madagascar, Sierra Leone, and Qatar?

Was it a company? I haven't seen the movie since it came out, so I don't remember.

What about sleeping with his car?

And if only that was a two way street, and my taxes didn't pay for yours, your sorry excuse for an existence might be A-OK.
I called in: If not a bitch then a bitchmade punk. Jesus Christ I am getting a semi just verbally abusing your boipucc over the internet, I can't imagine how happy you will make Tyrone one day.

We've got one of the largest nigger populations on Earth.

I'm not a welfare leech so as far as I know I don't get any gibs. I pay for everything with the money I make. I wish social security and medicare didn't exist, because I plan on paying for my own problems. If I can't afford healthcare, I should be left the fuck alone to die in the street, same with anyone else.

They do mass shootings in the street. I'm sure they'd shoot up schools too if they were smart enough to plan ahead.

Yeah really making your forefathers proud, son of soy.

Outside of Africa, you mean?

I'm not trying to impress anyone tbh

That's the same reason that I want the ability to have a gun. If someone makes the decision to break into my house I should be able to make the decision to protect myself and kill them because it's my business; realistically I can only act viably on this decision if I have a method to do so (owning a firearm as I may be outnumbered or potentially overmatched physically [this would definitely apply if I was making this argument on behalf of a woman]). It was their (an intruder) decision when they accepted the risk of taking an action that could have them justifiably killed.

And I say this all from the perspective of someone much like you in that about all I have is a computer that I really care about. However, just because I don't value my life all that much doesn't mean that I should devalue the lives of others who may have the will and/or reasons to live.

I never said that

Just how autistic are you?

Yeah, except you can't spend less than a months rent to replace to PD by buying a second hand 12gauge from a pawnshop. Your AnCap-fever-dreams are as meaningless as your existence.

2 out of 3, but that's irrelevant to you being a basement cuck who preaches about not being a degenerate while being a massive degenerate.

This is the exact reason why I want all of you sick fucks to be taken to the loony bin and immediately disarmed. Human life is insanely fucking valuable and you'd kill someone based on something as meaningless as 'property'. You're a fucking animal and should be put down.

Find the ventilation shaft and …. actually you know what? I would just let the niggers know about it and then watch the bunker get enriched with diversity.

Actually sweetums I'm a NEET monk.

How is human life in any way inherently valuable?

Moon is a good movie by the way. I watched it a few weeks ago and would definitely recommend it.

That makes sense. I think the difference is that you probably value your life.

Oh great, I was waiting for your review before watching that critically acclaimed film, thanks.

W E W
E
W

You're a genetic defect.

Well I didn't like it much, so you shouldn't watch it.

Niggers aren't human.

Who hurt you, user?

if you kill your enemies they win.

Women should be considered property

aaaand reported, sweetie

Nobody.

I don't even own a gun, my dude.

What did I mean by this?

It's not too late. You can get your shit together.

Except you're wrong. I just want to get even.
The real question is why you value your life lower than a nigger's, who's actively transgressing upon your rights. My life is as worthless as the next guy's, which I why I will not hesitate to put him down if he comes through my front door.
So why do you cuck to perps, my man?

I have my shit together. I have a good steady job so I can work until I die.

This is retardation.

You don't have your shit together though. You sound like a teenage scene girl who listens to Depeche Mode.

Nevermind, I read their methodology, and it includes defense budget. What a useless index.

good goy

If you won't protect your shit, then why have it? What's to stop me walking into your house and taking everything you own, maybe raping your girlfriend while I'm at it? Human life is valuable user, you better not kill me while I'm doing that, and you better raise that baby I give her well.

A robber isn't going to kill you drumpfcuck. He will only loot you and possibly rape your wife and/or kid.

I pay my own bills and taxes and don't live with my parents. I'd say I have my shit pretty well together.

I don't have a girlfriend or shit for you to steal besides my cheap computer.

Oh wow.

Well then I'll steal your cheap computer. Good thing my life is more valuable than your computer, so you won't do anything to stop me.

Well make sure you get lots and lots of work in before you die. You have to fund La'trine Mendez's 12 kids, after all.

Rape should carry the death penalty, you misogynist.

Depends on the race. If it's a PoC the girl will enjoy it. If it's a whiteboi she'll be disgusted and in that case yeah he should be executed.

That's the consequence of my lack of effort spent in defending myself and my possessions.

C'mon now user, that's the laziest bait I've ever seen.

You have nothing. No wonder you will fight for nothing, you are nothing. I'd hold you if I could, you sad, miserable fuck.

Hey man, no need to be so vicious. We're all friends here, even if some of us are too cowardly to defend themselves or their homes.

Apathetic is the term you're looking for. I wouldn't mind at all if I had an aneurism and died tomorrow.

Well then you should hardly be chiding other people who do value their own lives, and others.

Actually we're not, sweetie.

Retardation.

I don't have anything against people who value their own lives and do something about it, that's their choice and doesn't affect me unless I tried to take their lives and they had to defend themselves.

Would you mind if you got raped?

But he makes me so SAD.

Go to the range, just once. You might enjoy it.
And do me a mighty fine solid will ya, chum? Don't ND into the side of your head, please. You will only add to statistics.
Gas yourself with a diesel, it'll be much less agonizing

I don't like personal contact and rape would probably be painful since I'm a guy, so I would mind.

Obviously you wouldn't mind that much. It would just be the consequence of your lack of effort spent in defending yourself ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It would be, but that doesn't mean I want it to happen.

It means you'd prefer to be raped than spend some of your hoarded jewgold on a gun.

Like I told you: Get yourself a rape-vaccine.
pic fucking related

My money I don't spend is in case of unforseen accidents. I have no idea if I could suddenly break an arm or get my car totaled tomorrow, so it's smart to have as much money as possible saved up to pay for accidents. Maybe I lose my job a year from now, I want to have as much money as possible so I can continue to pay for food and shelter until I find another job.

what kind of criminal would ass fuck another man? that's pretty gay

What kind of criminal would steal another man's wife's daughter's virginity? That's pretty mean and counter to my worldview of angsty denialist autohypnosis and radical passivism.

Heterosexuality is normal, so it's realistic to expect a rapist to rape someone of the opposite gender.

Stay disarmed, my soy-laden sophist. It probably suits you.

I don't consume any soy, my mom said it's unhealthy.

Also if this is an attempt of reverse psychology, it's not working. I will or I won't get a gun, if I get bored enough I might eventually, if I feel like it.

Your argument for not buying a gun was you don't care if you die. I'm just trying to point out you're not consistent.

Niggers are also statistically the most likely to be gay, especially the ones that spent any time in jail.
But hey, maybe you just get stabbed in the ass instead.

I don't want to suffer. That stays consistent with not caring if I die quickly.

It shows your original reasoning for not buying a gun was bullshit.

Being shot in the head and instantly dying is different from living for a while in pain from being raped. Every night I go to sleep I hope I never wake up.

So you're not apathetic. You're miserable. You don't have your shit together. And all it took was ages of assgrabbing and fucking around for you to admit it.

My feelings don't matter, so there's no such thing as me being miserable.

Maybe instead of investing all this effort and energy into constructing an autistic faraday cage around yourself, you could spend it on getting your shit together and finding a reason for living beyond slaving away for the ZOG machine.

Fuck off, faggot. You think everyone here is aware of that movie? Half the people are only even on the board to shitpost about politics and waifus.

134 replies and an anchor to go full circle to my first reply:

Call me Poztradamus.

It's called growing up. No one gives a shit about your feelings and life isn't an egalitarian paradise. You have to shut up and deal with it.

Reroll your IRL character sheet tbhv fam

Good job, this is exactly what they want you to do.

Growing up = realizing life isn't fair and you don't matter to anybody

But you should matter to
YOU
That is what growing up is. Self-reliance, you know, that thing where you give a shit about anything, starting small, like yourself.
inb4 cring 5 selb id a naynay

That's not growing up. That's getting stuck at angsty age 16.

Wrong. You don't get a participation award once you're an adult. You have to deal with the shit.

so this is how gun safety dies…

with thunderous applause.

um why is that girl topless? is this cp?

It's not wrong. You obviously have issues that are typically found in narcissistic teenage girls. NOBODY LOVES ME LIFE ISN'T FAIR
NOBODY TOLD ME IT WAS GOING TO BE THIS WAAAAY
I DON'T CARE IF I DIE

Get your shit together and become something more, or die like a beaten dog.

I'm not complaining that life isn't fair, I'm stating it as a fact, harshly, that it is something you have to deal with.

Also
You're a fucking idiot. I don't place any value in my own life, that's the complete opposite of narcissism. I have no delusions of grandeur. I am not important.

Are you mad at potential commie pawns being killed? Abloo abloo.

No shit. Why do you think that's mindblowing? Even children are taught this.
I'm saying combining some of the things you said like:
people can read into that. It's pretty obvious what it implies, despite you trying to play it off as the cool apathetic nihilist.

Self-absorbed then.

That, and gunfire. :^(

It's just my reading of you as a person.
Honestly, you should get over this miserable shit. And stop pretending "oh it's a fact of life bro i'm just being realistic, bro"
You're being a bitter sook.

big if true

Sorry for bully

who's side are you on?

You do realize you can buy a decent pistol for 300 dollars. Or if you don't want a pistol a pump shotgun. Unless you have drinking or emotional problems I dont see an issue.

It doesn't do anything for me like spending 300 dollars on gasoline or food is actually useful.

To be fair I posted that before I read the rest of the thread. I dont even keep my pistol or shotgun loaded tbh.

lik pottery

why is it that every thread when it's evening time in the US, is complete trash filled with nonsensical one liner shitposts?