Games that should have used its resources to be anything else than what was actually made

The only excuse I can see for this was the good team Koei had was working on Ni-oh at full mast.

Even a flat adaptation of the story into a Dark Souls cup seems really stupid to me, I'd like to see someone take the Berserk world and explore parts of that with a game, managing a mercenary army, playing as a soldier in a mercenary army and having the player have to work as part of a team or just experiencing the events through the eyes of a character in a similar way that Shadow of the Empire worked would be nice, I don't see why we should get games that are just X with a Berserk coat of paint.

What does anyone else want to see from a Berserk game?

A musoufag works by loving every version of the formula, even when it's completely different shit like empires.

the fuck are you talking about?

Thats actually true. Berserk musou does have a nice feel and without blood makes it cooler.

I am more musoufag than than berserkfag and Berserk Musou has less than any of the other recent games. As dumb as it sounds, I like it when my whack-n-spank is accompanied by other mechanics that aren't useless or glorified damage tools. Even Dynasty Warriors 8 with its weapon triangle is better than this, and I ate all of Hyrule Warrior's DLC shit on both versions even though I hate Zelda too.

Maybe you just don't like musou anymore. Sounds like you burned out on it in the last couple of years.

I did burn out a while ago but I've been recovering, thinking of playing through WO3U again since it's my favourite and I'll probably chew up FE Warriors too if they have any sense to allow characters to use different weapons and that thing with pairing two units, like in the actual games, and I hate FE too.

WO2 and 3 are honestly the best games in the whole franchise.

Its hard to make a good game when the source material is shit.

Reminder Orochi Empires never

Also, I was hoping that the cast of Musou Stars would be more diverse, with sourcing from pre PS3 era games, such as Warship Gunner, Liberty or Death, Napoleon, PTO, and Gemfire. I do understand that Koei wanted people to be able to form teams that are all from their favorite franchises though.

It looks alright but they put in a fucking Super Blackjack character

I wanted George Washington and Genghis Khan myself.

daily reminder that EDF got the formula of huge enemy troops right while koei tecmo goes full bethesda on the AI

Wasn't going into Casca's innermost depths what caused the whole problem to begin with?

She got fucked by Griffith so much that her head became fucked up.

Holy fuck that sounds amazing

How about you work on MY full mast, OP?

I'm still hoping for that Mortal Kombat Musou, or the Bible Musou, or the Every Religion Ever Crossover Musou Featuring Kek from the Egyptian Series