YEA BOI IT'S A FUCKIN' GTA:SA/MTA:SA THREAD GET IN HERE IF YOU A REAL NIGGA

YEA BOI IT'S A FUCKIN' GTA:SA/MTA:SA THREAD GET IN HERE IF YOU A REAL NIGGA

For real though can we get a Holla Forums MTA server?

What's wrong with SAMP?

It's shitty, outdated and filled with subhuman russians and brazilan monkeys.

You know this fucking meme had me thinking

Why did Big Smoke specifically ask for Chicken? Not becasue hes black becasue that is of course a major reason. Ryder said he wanted Tacos but still they ignored him to go to the Clukin Bell in BALLA territory mind you as stated by Ryder when they start eating their food. On your way to the drive though CJ brings up his moms but big smoke instantly shoots it down. Even further Big Smoke makes an insanely long order and you think "oh hes fat" but what if he made his order long on purpose? Next up when the Drive by starts big smoke isant shooting and blames it on "hes hungry".

Next up when you go to Smokes house the cops are already there and he says "they are just messin we me CJ" you thought yeah they messed with CJ so they must do the same to smoke. Another time is when Smoke just fucking kills 2 cholo gangster over some as little as weed and even bigger when smoke goes to triad meeting it instantly turns into a shootout why?

Big Smoke was playing us from the start

Oh boy I sure would love to play with a bunch of memespouting teenagers.

Ok then, Holla Forums server when?

Sorry not everyone takes their Jewish DRM platform as seriously as you do

You just figured that out?

Nigger the thread isn't even 10 post in.

That says (2) you fucking retard

would you rather play with monkeys and slavs?

all i want to see before i die is GTA San Andreas in GTA5's engine. same voice actors, same radio stations, same everything, just updated graffix and shooting. also, woozy is best nigga

I've never played SA:MP or MTA, always wanted too. Not sure why I never bothered playing.

GIMME MEMES MOTHERFUCKER

Why not use Fivereborn? It's the gta 5 version of SAMP and has script support, custom asset and map support and all sorts of other fun shit, and you dont even have to download the content packs yourself, the server streams it to the client.

It even supports voicechat and shit, lets have old bad tech just die off already please.

Not the same user but i would rather play with slavs then deal with tryhard shitposters.

So you niggers gonna start a server or not?
If you're gonna ask random people for a server then you're a moron, make one yourself. Besides, i doubt most people here would play it, last time i tried to make a MTA thread it went fucking nowhere and i just wanted to play on any bloody server.

sorry, i only play on roleplay servers

Then you are the cancer killing MTA.

but i play SAMP because MTA doesn't even have roleplay servers

Am I a racist if I don't like the people in that game? Or have no feelings and attachment to the characters?

Nigger, multiple MTA servers went to shit because niggers wanted ''muh roleplaying" be shoehorned in like it fucking makes anything better. My favorite fucking server went to shit because of moronic thinking such as that.

Not this shit again.

no, CJ is equally moronic to genius superhero-tier/operator/secretagent

No, dumbass. CJ has some shitty people in his life. Only ones I liked so far were Big Smoke, Cesar, Zero and Woozy. Truth was alright, I guess.

Sweet has unhealthy loyalty to tribalism he believes is actually living, Ryder annoyed me at times, but Kendl is the only bitch I straight up don't like.

Man, Ryder was funny and Wu Zi was cool too.

bump

but GTA underground tho

The community mostly, it's gone downhill rapidly to the point it's all BRs, Slavs and kids. MTA has also gotten to the point where it's tech is superior in almost every noticeable way other than ease of use.

I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

This much is common knowledge user. I've been thinking of an autistic theory to do with his order: two number 9s, a number 9 large and two 45s could conceivably be firearms (two 9mm handguns, a 9mm SMG and two .45acp handguns). That still leaves a number 7 and a number 6 unaccounted for, 7 is perhaps an AK47.

so like i got MTA and SA, what the fuck do i do now? where're you guys?

MTA supports voice chat too why don't you die off instead? SA > V

Now you are just fucking lying, you clearly have never played MTA.

What's our server name?

i've no idea, that's what i was asking!

Can I play?

only if you and me get to roleplay that we play too much doom two and all that jazz

Six could be revolver.

sure thing

Any idea if standalone multiplayer is still coming for that mod? UGDev has delivered on all his promises so far with new vehicles, weapons, and pedestrians. The new load screens look almost professionally done.

I'm against heavy roleplay servers, but even with that established, what makes you think we even need roleplay? The servers already are filled with good portions of niggers, latinos and eastern europeans. We have everything we need.

Also, i hate to be that guy, but could someone put a torrent to play?

there's a video by another channel that shows some multiplayer footage so year looks like
it'll still be a thing

>confirmed for being a try hard shitposter or terrible at vidya

bump someone get a server up

all i wanna do is play Krunkle Steve's Roleplaystravaganza.

v/ SERVER WHEN??

any anons on this thread wanna fucking play?
we'll find a server together!

That it could be user. And so my autistic theory is complete.

I just dont fucking get it, like every other guy from Holla Forums I add eventually ends up being a trap and wanting my fucking dick
I cant fucking stand these fags I just want to play some fucking games

stop fucking lying you faggot

I don't want this to be true

Are you a trap and gay for me?

Jesus Christ, fucking this.

They all want to be "qt trap fuccbois :3".
There's a huge difference between being gay, and being a gigantic faggot.
The failed nu-males on Holla Forums are definitely the latter.

Don't flatter yourself sweetheart

the fuck is going on in this thread

nobody playing GTA that's what, you wanna play MTA, user or what?

Dude I think you have legit autism to get this triggered over some user asking to play GTA.

I thought Razorfist hated anime. Why is he dancing with Spike?

bump

I'LL HAVE 2 NUMBAH NINES

A NUMBA NINE LARGE

A NUMBAH 6 WITH EXTRA DIP

A NUMBAH 7

2 NUMBAH FORTY-FIVES

ONE WITH CHEESE

AND A LARGE SODA.

OHHHHHHHHHHH