Tfw bulimic internet friend whose family hates her now because she got an abortion and she's in an abusive relationship...

accelerationism begins when?

that is her fault

That is what she truly desires.

>boyfriend is emotionally abusive

Aim a little higher.

I aint tryin 2 fuck her

That would not happen anyways, since she already had abortion and I`m sure that her boyfriend is a intelligent fellow and will use it as something to abuse her even further. This girl is going to tied up to that man for at least 6 months just for the pure quilt.

Yeah, that is why you care.

Tell me again how the proles are to blame for being in an abusive relationship.

Nearly everyone in such a relationship has certain responsibility in being where they are. Not only the boyfriend is guilty, or is she too retarded to make decisions by herself on when enough is enough?

Seriously, is this how little autonomy you actually reserve for women? They are both adults, free to do as they want. They can associate with other people if their relationship is not satisfactory.

Besides, relationships usually have one of the partners leading it.

op is a cuck

This is how you treat people who are in abusive relationships? Victim blaming? You think it's easy to walk away from somebody when you love them?

You expect her to seek help when all you do is blame her?

Faggot

How is it capitalism's fault? Is she only staying with him because she has nobody else or for shelter?

I expect every adult to be responsible for their actions.

Perhaps then she still needs her daddy to take care of her. Perhaps she is not yet an adult capable taking action on her own and will need someone else to direct her.

Of course she needs somebody to take care of her, how else is she supposed to get better. She's bulimic, just had an abortion and is in an abusive relationship, she needs to get away from him and get social support ASAP.

Blame is not zero-sum

Acceleration began when she got the abortion.

Sage