The MGS series as a whole has pretty much been done for some time but MGS revengeance had a ton of potential...

The MGS series as a whole has pretty much been done for some time but MGS revengeance had a ton of potential. I don't really expect a new one after Kojima leaving but it's sad to see such potential go to waste.

Other urls found in this thread:

http.trailers.bz.contentdef.com/10377/vids/bex_casey_calvert_bb120916_trailer_480p_2000.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"ton of potential" meaning "what do you mean perpetuating an endless proxy war is bad? armstrong did nothing wrong and should've been the good guy"

I mean I want Plat to make a new game based on Gray Fox like Kojima wanted.

You mean,
MEMES

While I agree I would like more MGS revengeance, where would the story go? It would be hard to top the villains of the first one because they were so memorable and fun, unless it is a prequel like suggests.

The cycle repeats itself for the third time and now Raiden is the new Big Boss or on the verge of becoming one.

Bring back armstrong for a start nanomachines did it, and have a multiplayer bro-op with other characters like raiden. Raiden will play like he did in the first game, while armstrong fights like a super powered WWE wrestler. We can go on from there.

I would have voted for the fucker when he gave that glorious speech…
even if the giantmechcrabtankthingy he was giving the speech on was a little intimidating…
And i also have a few reservations about the whole issue of scooping children brain's with a spoon to turn them into killing cyborg ninjas…

Congratulations, you are literally sheep,

Implying armstrong wouldn't be a great president.

MGR was a better sequel than MGSV

Everything about this is wrong except the return of Armstrong

I wish the early builds were made into a game. Not the YOU CAN SLICE A WATERMELON tech demo, but the whole larger levels and EXTREEEEEME wall running parts.

Do you think Sunny and Raiden both survive the Lucifer-Alpha outbreak?

You moralfags should kill yourselves with a shotgun.

t. Machiavelli

You're the first to go edgelord.

Wall running is still in as a cinematic section, but there was a whole wall running mechanic that was scrapped.

Typical moralfag.

Are you some kind of double digit IQ nigger from Somalia or what?

I would play the shit out of that

Apparently you are considering you don't get that he's saying that machiavellianism is retarded because people who use it destroy infrastructure and call it "saving the city" as it were.

you can't even get that, you're the one with the low IQ here, you idiot.

It's almost as if there's a point being made about how the city wasn't saved.

Raiden needs to become a family man already like he was supposed to. Get another character.

The idea behind Armstrong is that technically he's right and his goal is noble but the way he intends to bring down the arms industry (and implicitly, the (((lobbies))) that govern the USA and the majority of the West) is through a war ad infinitum with the rest of the world. Basically, think all those Anarcho-capitalist memes turning into reality but instead of just the USA it's the whole world that turns like that. Everyone's technically free but no one will live to see it through.

Preordered

Monsoon fight was pretty fun.

MSGV isn't a sequel you dumb fuck.
But it was a shit game anyway.

Calling something a sequel something doesn't necessarily mean it follows the previous work chronologically.
It just mean its directly based on a previous work.

>obligatory plot twist: at the end you find out you aren't really a cyborg - ocelot knew that people like armstrong would always try to reinstate the patriots' system, so he created an AI copy of himself to take over his work after his death

Can it include an optional cutscene where some subordinate brings up parasites and gets shot in the face by AI-celot?

Wait… I thought armstrong would be against the patriots since it's their ideas that create the war as a business thing.

Seriously, western-nanomachine-ocelot-cyborg adventures would be fucking great.

MGS is dead
THANK FUCK STOP DRAGGING THAT CORPSE AROUND
Revengence is dead
THANK FUCK PLEASE DON'T LET KAMIYA TOUCH ANOTHER THING
Also you can't make another since it was an outsource job one and done which is totally unlike platinum and sega.

Kamiya wasn't even involved with Revengeance, dipshit

kamiya never touched revengance?

why do you respond to such blatant bait?

Because I don't know what's real. The only thing I know for real, there will be bloodshed.

Shut the fuck up you shitty fucking dog

http.trailers.bz.contentdef.com/10377/vids/bex_casey_calvert_bb120916_trailer_480p_2000.mp4

That misquote is an old translation error, and primarily deals with having to do something evil or bad things when the situation calls for it as the leader. All of that guy's popular quotes from the Prince are always taken out of context or incomplete.