Movies about the bad guys winning!

Movies about the bad guys winning!

Saving Private Ryan.

Man in the high castle

Not if we train hard, user.

Take comfort in knowing you were part of what made it happen.

Almost all documentaries of wars that took place after 1784

lmao at those anarchist soyboy shabbos being protected by heavily armed policemen from getting their heads caved in by nationalist chads. Things are only getting started fam, Il Duce is smiling in Heaven

Well it looks like we're going back to Italy

Yes fewwo comwad dis drumpfcuck is gon regretz hiz dayzizion

JUST

If and when society collapses and these sicko stop getting their medications (not to mention hard hallucinogenic drugs) I wonder how many of them would survive past a week? Barring diversity getting to them first (for gibs) or RWDS for that matter.

collapses and these

SICKOS

STOP
dubs

Enemy at the Gates

checked

The Harry Potter saga

getting

This, Tom Riddle was the good guy all along. He just wanted to secure the existence of his people while others wanted to throw it all away by miscegenating.

Ex Machina

Full Metal Jacket

He just wanted to save magic. In any other story he would've been the hero going out on a journey to save the ever dying magic.

JK Rowling surverted the typical hero story like the good shiksa she is. It's demoralization in children's book form.

The books tell you about all the evil things Voldemort "did", but they don't tell you about the crimes of the so-called good guys. It's a propaganda piece.

they were dicks

They were deliberatly flooding the school with non-wizards to breed with a few foolish wizards until magic was gone.

They probably also purposfully rigged the games they had so that the half-breeds won every contest and looked good for the rest of the school.

I hate soy wars and especially the prequals
but ROTS was a pretty good tragedy storyline. Sheev is the one good thing about the prequals

Checked.
I was talking about killing innocent purebloods though.

I've no clue what you're talking about user, i only ever saw the first two movies.

It isn't in the books or movies, that's what I mean. If they had any realism the "good guys" would commit crimes too. It mirrors the post-WWII propaganda perfectly.
You never hear of the Japanese-American concentration camps. Or the bombing of civilians with white phosphorous in Dresden. Or the rape of Berlin.

Sure, i can see that happening. How the council deliberatly made life a living hell for the pure-blooded. How the mongrels along with a few (((progressive))) ones not only tried to outbreed them, but under circumstances killed off pureblooded who opposed this agenda.

No wonder why the Slytherin-house seemed so stingy.

When you realize Liberals are the bad guys

Eh, if you're in your mid 30's they should make you a Sargeant at the very least.

We should make a Harry Potter antifan film just to spite JK Rowling tbh

fuck you dumpf!

He really is a national treasure that Quinn.

The Dark Knight Rises