Watch kids movies as a kid

Explain this feeling.

i can't even enjoy anime anymore. it just seems dumb now

Okay time for you to leave, grampa.

Why do you think it's dumb?

Everyone in it looks like a gay child.

Stop watching dumb anime.

We were watching Ballerina and things went south pretty fast. The main character is a jew who enters a noblewoman's house, steals her daughter's entry into dancing school. Once she gets discovered, the treasonous servant conspires with her to beat said daughter.

All the time, the mother is screaming at her that she's a thief, a cheat and a liar. She is completely right: the kid entered her mansion, lied behind her back and stole everything from her daughter. Even her future: in the end, the kid fails multiple times BUT IT'S NEVER ENOUGH to shut the jew down - eventually the daughter fails once and that's it, this is proof that she was destined to be excluded from dancing school.

I don't let my kid watch current year movies without supervision. This one was even worse than maleficent.

No anime made after digital is worth it

ur watching a mirror then, not anime

the world is a mean place. you just don't notice it as a kid

Having to deal with way too many youngfags these days, i really just fucking despise them. It was a mistake to make spanking illegal, these shitheads really needs to be humbled and respect authority again.

It’s because kids are cruel

You grew up and realized that kids are obnoxious little faggots.

You grew up and realized that things aren't as simple as it appears to be as a kid; you've gained responsibilities and appreciate more that things are usually gained through hard work and discipline. It's easy as kid to say that "We should all just give some of our money away so that everyone will be financially equal!" but that's easy to say because you've not earned any of yours and have little to no concept of what it's like to do so. It's easy to say you'll never become a little bit colder when you've basically been living in the sun - you just don't have the concept at the time that your experience will change. I imagine that it's similar to how a very attractive younger woman feels except she can have this feeling for far longer; it's easy to say that you shouldn't judge a book by their cover when all you've ever known is having everyone want to read more about you because they like your cover, and it's easy to think that the world is naturally very giving when for you the world goes out of its way to give you more (based on your looks). For her, hitting the wall is like "becoming an adult for you, except it'll likely begin to happen to you in your early 20s whereas it can be delayed into her 30s for the good looking woman. And yes, this goes for men too but to a lesser degree. Even the best looking guys will need to go out and develop some kind of career (which usually develops their personality/character) because most women aren't going to take him seriously if he's a NEET or something - they still might like him for Tinder hook ups but they're not going to necessarily want him to be pumping a baby into them.

Did he strike you a nerve?

stop being gay for kids user

Don't listen to this user.
>>>/triforce/

>>>/younglove/

>>>/tot/

go back to ANN, SJW

Similar sort of note but why when you're a kid other kids seem mature and intelligent while when you're older they are childish and retarded

ftfy

but that's true

What the fuck is happening to this board? I'm not sure how to feel just now

It's retarded normalshit though.