“To everyone that does a negotiation on a film...

Cunt.

I hope so, Hollywood is self immolating.

How did she get away with this?

The quality of films will plummet even more if that possible, Jesus Christ the end is near.

How many percent nigger is the US population today even?

The western world is finished. Equal pay and quotas will push high drive individuals away from the corporate world. Worker's productivity will take a gigantic hit as there is no point for men to work long and/or smart and/or hard when you won't get a single peso more than the braindead mutt butch lesbian who isn't even qualified to do the job. To avoid pay equality measures, the workforce will shift toward WYSIWYG contracts were you get paid to do X for Y amount of money for a T period of time without any quality consciousness, thus killing the Toyota Production System and the last 50 years of economic growth.

What does 50% percent diversity even mean?

It means
NO WHITE MEN

But no white men would be less diverse.

It means
NO WHITE MEN

That is not how language works

Get the latest copy of the newspeak dictionary. Diversity means no whites. If there's only a bunch of niggers then that's super diverse.

This is accurate.

Why even try? It's like trying to explain calculus to grade-schoolers.

Language isn't progressive, you dense, dry, mayo cracker.

This is why dykes are so much worse than faggots but idiots keep letting them get away with this shit because LESBOS R HAWT MAN

You think progressives give a fuck about meaning and definition? No everything is one big borderless blur that can be interpreted any way they see fit.

I bet you could teach calculus to kids if they didn't make the curriculum so nigger friendly

(Checked)
We'd have a fucking moonbase with sustainable farming right now if it wasn't for "mo money fo' dem programs".

It's been holding 13% for a few decades now. Thank goodness for crack, the sickle cell, shoes worth murdering someone over, and Planned Parenthood.

So if somebody wants to make a film set in a small norwegian fishing village they have to put black and asian people in it. How does that reflect the real world?

why dont they just not hire white men. fuck if I was a shitskin or a bitch I'd be owning this shit

she's mad because she was never attractive. fat and ugly girls should be outlawed.

Good post.

Do you even Post Modern?

She was so inclusive that she let a nigger steal her Oscar to make her award 50% diverse.

Is Willem Dafoe a tranny?

She's a fucking straight white woman!

Coincidence or cohencidence? You decide!

How many times can one lady hit the wall, jesus christ

Worst part is her husband is best known for making all white cast movies - hudsucker proxy, fargo, raising arizona etc - that happen to be among the best ever made. Now thanks to the fact he married a talentless gash with manface that’s all over.

Sad!

Coens are shit