Why is Gary Oldman so based?

Why is Gary Oldman so based?

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/recently-appointed-gay-times-editor-fired-over-anti-semitic-anti-n821391
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who is Ryan John Butcher?
Who is Gary Oldman?
Who is Frances McDormand?
Am I supposed to know any of them? If so please specify at least one reason why.

Who is Churchill?

No. Churchill isn't as irrelevant as those other three literally whos.

Based.

Is he an american president?

Dubs of denial.

I can't hear you over how BASED he is.

Churchill gets a pass because he did so much to help the kikes

Gary Oldman is Commissioner Gordon from the Bane movie.

don't know about the others

Who?

The mustache guy who helps the guy that wasn't born in the darkness.

I don't watch capeshit though.

Finally.

I don't watch movies made by jews though.

Holla Forums ladies and gents.

Holla Forums isn't corporate marxists. They are mostly classic Stalinists and NazBol.

Aren't Luc Besson movies seen poorly because he makes them in france without jews?

Get this hothead out of here.

I don't watch movies though.

They act like that on the board, but they quickly suck corporate cock when it comes to 'pwning the Holla Forumsaks'.

sounds like the cunt deserved it

hmmmmmmmmmmmm…

I don't think a woman would survive being hit 3 or 4 times with a telephone receiver in the face with proper anger. And I can't imagine someone holding back when hitting someone with a fucking telephone.

RACIST SHITLORD

Gender is not a race though

Correct. Its a species. Women are irrational animals, not worthy of being described as human.

Well the fact that they believe they are stalinist tough guys while looking the way they do is proof positive the entire thing is a larp. How exactly are they supposed to smash the system when they look like either goblins or Jason Unruhe?

With Jews you lose

Churchill was kosher as fuck, and one of Britains worst figureheads of all time, kill yourself

Yawn

fuck women

checked

He's taking the piss.
unvis.it/https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/recently-appointed-gay-times-editor-fired-over-anti-semitic-anti-n821391

Our goy.

Yawn

Stop it Holla Forumsumblr, you are literally agreeing with blue checkmarks now alongside siding with feminists and gun grabbers, my sides can't take this all at once!

Checked for a 100% accurate post. Churchill is code-word for anti-white, they have a stature of him in Israel for a reason.

she stole my personal letters, then i wrote a new one and told her to steel this one too u fucking creature. then I felt bad and wrote one more to tell her I'm sorry and I still love her.

I imagine the Alt-Right doesn't even want europe to unify in the sense of stop warfare with each other and have trade agreements instead. They hate all the fucking european countries and can't decide if Anglos or Germanics are the ones who should survive in the end.

Gary Oldman and Mel Gibson both know it's hard to get by in Hollywood if you piss off the kikes.

hi moishe

can you kikes pretend to have functioning brainstems

That's not at all true. Sure there's some disagreement, like some German Nationalists hate "Amis" for having forced military bases in their country, and so on. But bitching about the eternal anglo is pretty much just a meme by now. For the most part, everyone wants to see white countries stay white. People make fun of Sweden and shit like that for embracing the multicultural madness like none other, but in the end everyone hopes they pull through, or at least serve as an example to other white countries what happens when you open your borders to millions of people with no respect for you, your country, or your culture.

That is a very optimistic take, you have been harbouring other kinds of supremacists and don't even realize.

Well yeah, I doubt the white race will be united forever, but for now (most) everyone has a common enemy. Whites are rapidly becoming minorities in most white countries, and something has to be done about it. Unlike Africans, who can't manage basic agriculture, whites are able to plan long term. It's not too late to secure the existence of our race and a future for white children.

i actually wrote i love you anyway. it doesn't feel nice to robbed. i think she does this to make me more paranoid than i already am.

i just learned recently i have armenian blood, and i'm proud of it.

Uh, ok. Hope it works out with her.

Why did Winston Churchill help The Eternal Jew kill his German brothers? FDR, Churchill, and Stalin helped put down White Rebellion for at least 170 years or so. Vid related.

wow so brave /s

Oh it fucking shows you incels are either virgins or gay

Are you saying Holla Forums doesn't like women, or we like women too much? I'm confused.

You dislike women too much.

Because this is so much better to read

Almost like he pissed off the wrong people.

This.