Upon discovering the religious beliefs of C.S. Lewis...

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/224472/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You'd have to be a retard to enjoy C.S. Lewis and not be able to tell how religious his works are.

Those guys at hollywood aren't smart, they're just trained in making movies.

No, gringo, tu eres la creatura.

Bravo GDT, here's your Oscar

I bet Del toro the kind of faggot who calls birth of fire a better game than Chrono trigger because Chrono trigger had a lot of Christian symbolism and biblical references. P.S fuck matpat for taking credit for something’s that became common knowledge.

del cucko is a retard

Rian Johnson isn't looking so good since TLJ came out…

Thats Marky Mark Hamilly

How is this a fan theory? It pretty obvious Chrono suppose to be a Christ methaphor. What next, matpat taking credit for discovering Neo was Kung fu Jesus in the matrix?

Just fucking nuke America already, someone

Breath of fire a good RPG series. But they were no better or worse than Final fantasy 4 and Chrono trigger. I been noticing retro game hipster are jizzing over breath of fire recently.

Just wait until he finds out that he was also an Irishman, the worst enemy of the jew.

The irish did the jew's bidding in America way too often to be called an enemy

you stole my trips you motherfucker

Who a bigger hack Del toro or Hideo kojima?

Kojima. Can’t wait until Holla Forums start damage controlling when death stranding comes out. Kojima form Holla Forums is what Donald trump is to Holla Forums.

I wonder if he ever figured out that Lovecraft wasn't really fond of the brown savage hordes.

Not that much, you can make a Kojidrone Tears' farm thread without the Cake Jew range banning everyone
…Yet

Didn’t lovecraft said Mexicans were the niggers among niggers?

There's no way he ever voluntarily read a book.

I blame Razorcuck.

Nah, everyone at this point has seen trough Hackjima and know that death stranding is going to be a dumpster fire.

kojima became deluded as fuck towards the end.

Everything good about Kojima's work was actually because of a hundred ant men doing his work. Kojima is probably a yakuza.

That was pre MGSV. Since then most people have turned on him. Only the reddit newfags blindly praise kojima.

Wasn’t Breath of fire just dragon quest with a antithest themes that undermines themselves by confirming Hell and the devil are real?

I do not think you are wrong. Breath of fire was a edgy rip off of Dragon quest.

what is all this what the hell is going on in this thread

I don’t recall a anime with anti-religious themes that isn’t riddled with potholes.

Hackjima and Del Taco are bff's.
They are also both communists now.
Not even joking.

This is now a JRPG thread.

Friendly reminder it canon that Ayla wanted Chrono Who was a underage boy at the The time to impregnate her. Ayla a cavewoman who wanted a strong man to breed her. Chrono was the only male male in the party. nhentai.net/g/224472/

Also Ayla thought she had a right to grope Lucca because was physical weak.

Religion is the only thing keeping the roads maintained.

Trump hasn't cucked out on anything.

Except Israel and gun control which is what I can remember right now.

Good one

Why do they always have that smug ‘I enjoy my own farts’ face?

lol
what a fucking retard

I don't remember turning water into wine, shepherding a bunch of demons off a cliff or whipping the shit out of kike bankers in Chrono Trigger. Maybe I should play it again.

you're not on cuckchan bud

This is the same cuck who ripped off H.P. Lovecraft for his movies, like Hellboy yet shits all over him in any interview he's ever given about him. He's nothing but an SJW shitter le creatura

They're all super gay except Sweet Home and SMT

Wonder how far he got into Mere Christianity before he figured it out.

This is coming from the same halfspic who thinks whites came and stole America from Mexico.

Same with Stephen king

Let me guess, he also dislikes Lord of the Rings since the author is Catholic.

No, he probably dislikes LotR for being shit

If it was shit then he would like it though.

Nah, he likes HPL & Poe.

Hard to believe Del Taco could bear Lovecraft all these years. Did he somehow miss the anti-immigrant parts?

Lovecraft never said anything about mexicans.

/tramnypol/ detected

If he only just learned C.S. Lewis was Christian, he probably thinks H.P. Lovecraft was an African woman.

CS Lewis was super close to converting to Catholocism because of Tolkien:

Lewis went full fedora onTolkien, and Tolkien theologically bitchslapped him so hard that it not only reinvigorated his own religious belief, but it made him seriously consider converting to Catholicism for a while.

All that being said, I wonder if he knows Tolkien was an ultra devoted Catholic who went to mass almost every fucking day.

As the fires on Holla Forums continue to rise you'll be seeing more Holla Forums anons on here, not just Holla Forumsfags. Welcome to the party, we're all roommates now.

He's also getting pics with fucking JJ Abrams. He's consorting with all the wrong people, and his last game was bitching about the evils of the english language. I'm starting to get the feeling Death Stranding is going to be pozzed as fuck.

How can he not notice?

>>>/a/

absolutely not. /a/ is even worse for censorship than Holla Forums.

No way in Hell, if Del Toro knew, he'd be calling for LOTR burnings.

What happened over at Holla Forums?

Del Toro is officially the most Reddit director.

Kojima has genuinely never made a bad game though. Only games that seem bad compared to his other games.

It's a close race between him and J.J. for sure.

he has to defeat the current reigning champ. del toro is hardcore reddit, but pic related is obsessed with bbc

he's been attached to some real stinkers and even designed a couple of shitty games too.

I feel with metal gear solid, especially early on, he had people around him editing some really stupid ideas

#based, only retards beleive in """god""", its 2018 people

ironic, uninspired, and lazy shitposting is still shitposting

I wish we could execute people for being retarded.

ZoE 1's probably the worst thing he was attached to, and that's not a bad game really. I think he just produced that too.

It's more likely he, like a true redditor, never actually read anything the guy did and instead just pretended to like him because some top 10 list told him to.

Boktai he designed, which sucked. Also he was an executive producer for Lords of Shadow which by far is the worst thing he's ever been attached to.

Del Toro is doubling down on being full PC. It is sad to see such an imaginative mind being the body of a retard

What I played of Boktai seemed cool. Didn't his involvement in Lords of Shadow amount to him telling them to make the main character manlier? I think that game was pretty much done before Konami licensed it as a Castlevania game, even.

t. religicuck

del toro is a high functioning autist and extremely overrated. his designs are fuck awful and he rehashed abe sapien for shape of water, which already had an existing design. The fact his movies are total messes in nearly every way but most especially dialogue shows his ineptitude and inability to be creative.

Literally all the guy has ever done was copy other shit while roaming between internet fads. He's the definition of a no ambition diversity hire propped up by kikes.

BoF is a better series, not because of the non-christian symbolism but because it's a better RPG, which a lot of more choices and ways to go about beating the game.

Isn't the only difference that Anglicans can get divorced more easily?

Rahxephon.

It's Eva if it wasn't complete dogshit and overhyped by mouth breathing troglodytes.

Nice D & C, Moishe, I'm sure you convinced everyone this time.

The biggest founding factor was Henry the VIII's desire to get an annulment of his marriage, and that still exists today as a difference, and additionally they are much more supportive of contraception.

Another huge difference is that there is no central authority of the Anglican church. Whereas the pope is the end all be all voice of the Catholic Church, the Anglican church has no such figure (The Archbishop of Canterbury, while a symbolic figurehead, has no actual authority outside of the diocese of Canterbury). Because of this, each diocese is allowed to interpret things differently, which leads to disagreements often. For instance, some dioceses allow women to become priests, and others do not. Some dioceses are okay with priests being married, and some (while still technically allowed) have priests who stay celibate because of tradition.

Otherwise they're super similar in terms of things they do, clothes they wear, etc

How can that excerpt even be real? The movers and shakers of Hebrewood.

bump

how the fuck can you read any of lewis' work without seeing the religious tones

Not exactly. Breath of Fire did have some novel mechanics that set it apart from Dragon Quest, like overworld abilities, turning into a dragon, and having counterattacks. The series was never really antitheistic either. The only thing that came close was in Breath of Fire II the bad guys are part of a not-Christian religion who try to erase the old not-Shinto religion. And even that has more to do with xenophobia than any kind of religious beliefs or lack thereof.

Every thread is either

Those were optional side quests along with stilling a storm, multiplying loaves and fish and teaching raising Ayla's brother Lazarus back from the dead

The Granblue thread is good like always. You get one person who comes in every day and berates us for playing mobage gacha scam meme. Then everyone ignores him and just keeps jerking off over NOT TODDLERS and NOT TRANNYCHEMIST.

In fairness CS Lewis is deviously subtle compared to Del Taco's anti white themes

el bumpo

Nope.

Tolkien was also a high ranking mason and the catholic religion's rituals all tie into its man-made rituals. Without derailing, Lewis was a great writer and a man of God without a doubt…. Tolkien himself was probably too but dabbled in the dark stuff too - a good mason as you would call it. Both men, one would hope sought the light, I hope more so for the latter as his company was questionable at times but overall, a good man in his deeds, works and outside mannerism.