My uncle died last week and left me his PS4. Are there any good games worth buying for this thing?

My uncle died last week and left me his PS4. Are there any good games worth buying for this thing?

I guess you could buy Bloodborne and never remove the disc from the console like everyone else with a PS4.

Piss on it and his grave.

Yes.

rude tbh

Let It Die is free for the ps4 I'm pretty sure

I don't have one but I'm considering getting one for Bloodborne, Let It Die and RDR2 which isn't out yet

Sell it and buy a dreamcast with two controllers and a few games.

Yakuza

You should sell the thing to get more fun out of a bunch of games and then still have money to blow on drugs and booze. Fuck owning that thing for two games (yakuza 0 and bloodborne)

Bloodborne.

Possibly some WEEB Vita-Crossbuy titles like if you lack a Vita, im not even kidding most good shit for PS4 is also on Vita.

I think Yakuza released earlier.

I like Gravity Rush but it is more fun on Vita fue the control scheme/gyrocontrols TBH, and the sequel ain't worth it unless you played the original and know you want more.

I also think Yakuza was just released.

If you are thinking of getting FFXV then get WoFF instead, better in every way, but it is clearly intended for FF buffs.

DON'T DO IT!

Gravity Rush games
That upcoming shmup exclusive
Buttborne
Crash remakes
Last Fartian
God Eater 2

King of Fighters XIV and Yakuza 0

And nioh, purse owner, Odin sphere, nier (if you don't have a gaming pc already) and bloodborne.
And you're probably right, but it all depends on how much enjoyment he can get out of the thing, plus he doesn't need to buy the games he can just rent them and then sell the console.

Purse owner is on PS3, Odin Sphere is on PS2 and Vita, who the fuck doesn't have a gaming PC by now, and Nioh will probably end up on PC like everything else.

So Bloodborne.

No. Bury it with your uncle

Did he kill himself because of the purchase?

I thought they dropped ps3 purse owner?
I'm not trying to convince anyone to buy anything, just stating games he could possibly buy

bloodborne, gravity rush 1&2, yakuza 0, ffxv, world of final fantasy, odins sphere, gundam breaker 3, persona 5 and ys 8(if you speak moonrunes if not you'll have to wait for the western release), dq builders, uncharted 4, infamouse ss & fl, the order 1886(it's short but still pretty good actually), the last guardian, ratchet & clank and digimon cyber sleuth are the exclusives I have in my library together with a couple multiplats I rather play on console for obvious reasons

and there are a couple really great upcoming games for ps4 like nioh, yakuza 6, god of war, nier automata(which will be also on pc I guess one day) red dead redemption 2, the last of us 2, death stranding, horizon, kingdom hearts and a couple other games

also there's let it die and hawken f2p on psn I'd highly recommend them they're much fun

OR you wait 10-20 years and play them on you pc, fagtron :^)

You have the shittiest opinion ever. Pick up Gravity Rush 1 and 2 on PS4 OP, gyrocontrols are the shittiest fucking thing on the game and make completing some of the challenges a hellish task.

Kill yourself Rugga

This is the stuff of ironic punishment.

what killed your uncle?

The Hotline Miami games are worth playing.

Nobody cares faggot, sage.

why am i not surprised?

My great grandpa died wnd left me his oculus rift and liquid cooled pc with modded tk17 instwlled. does anykne know sny different games for vr werth buying?

Your uncle didn't love you. I don't blame him. You seem like a unloveable fag.

Buy a cheap LCD, a little wind-vane, and a lithium ion battery, and make a makeshift gravestone that can play videogames

my uncle who werked at xbox died trying to save a chimpanzee theh were experimenting on at work with violent games and gamer fuel eyedrops and i got the xbox one in the out of court settlement. is there any games werth buying xcept Halo which i already got (free).

One of my cotton-picking nigger slaves died last week due to heat stroke and left me his canteen full of malt liquor. Are there any other liquids worth keeping in this thing?

It's obvious this place is going downhill when no one even gives their condolences to the OP whose lost a family member, let alone asks for a paypal link to donate a dollar to his uncle's bereaved ones. The guy was a gamer, the least we can do is express our sympathy.

You have my condolences OP. Cheers for sharing the sad news, I'm sorry for your loss and the pain your family must be going through.

In my opinion you should buy Shadow of Mordor, that looks like a kick ass game to me.

Uncharted 4
Nathan Drake Collection
Last of Us remastered
Tomb Raider reboots
Infamous Second Son
No Man's Sky
Battlefield 1
Dragon Age Inquisition
Did I leave anything out Holla Forums? I know Mass Effect Andromeda comes out soon I already have mine preordered, but this lad is gonna have a lot of games to buy so I didn't want to overwhelm him and list upcoming games as well. Overall the ps4 has a fantastic library filled with instant classics i'm sorry to hear about your uncle, but i'm sure he would want you to be happy and enjoy the greatness that awaits™ in every ps4 home entertainment console.

Sorry about your uncle, I lost my sweet little aunt just a few weeks back as well.

Isn't Shadow of Mordor a really good ps4 game?

funny bait dude, made me chuckle

How can you chuckle with that heart of stone?

How can I chuckle with a rock hard cock

My uncle died recently and nobody gave a shit, was going through liver failure from an alcohol binge and all they gave a shit about was his money and valuables instead of admitting him to a fucking hospital so he didn't die.

Why is the PS4 the greatest platform this gen?

If it feels like a rock then it's been desensitised by masturbation, so you can chuckle about not being able to orgasm naturally or as powerfully for thee rest of your time playing with yourself.

And let me guess: your cousin just inherited a PS4?

hope you like fightan gaems and bloodborne
also yakuza

His sister wanted his Apple Laptop (owned it since he wanted to pretend to be a liberal art faggot with his own showcase in the city even though he was secretly a bad goy with funz), and got one of his shittier laptops instead, someone else got to it first. :^)

Not by merit,
but simply by lack of competition

No game can equal the thrill of killing your uncle for his PS4. I suggest giving up vidya and turning your one homicide into a spree.

Because xbone somehow has even less games.

The only good answer.

My uncle died last month and left me his game company. Has anybody heard of Ubisoft? Are there any good games or should I just trash it?

Bloodborne and Yakuza.

Some PS3 games have better versions on PS4, so you can consider that if you haven't played them already.