What's Holla Forums equivalent of Super saiyan God Super saiyan Blue Goku being taken out by a laser from a average...

What's Holla Forums equivalent of Super saiyan God Super saiyan Blue Goku being taken out by a laser from a average minion raygun?

that part in every FF where the player characters forget they can cast magic spells and summon monsters of pure destruction.

Me not getting sick digits

Samus getting taken out by a stun gun in the back despite her space suit being basically being the best space suit armor in the galaxy. Other M was shit.

FFX may be the worst offender at that with the wedding crashing scene.

the best part is the pope dude putting a gun to Tidus's face right after fighting off like 20 dudes with the same gun who all did less than 1000 damage.

any game where you can take hundreds of bullets but then there's the cutscene bullet which will always kill whoever it touches

Sounds like any video game ever.

In FFVII why didn't the party just use a Soft on Seto?

No way, he's faking right? Bullets didn't hurt him when he was like 8 years old, why would some shitty minion common ass lazer gun take him out of his "super god form"?

The part in every RPG where your level 99 guy gets knocked out by a regular 1/2heart attack kidnapped by lvl 5 minions and taken to the dungeon.

Fable 2 ending. Big bad goes down with a single hit and you don't even have to be the one who hits him

holy crap that pissed me off. I hit him mid monologue.
jeez the hell IS THAT

For context, it's been implied since the beginning that they use their Ki to protect themselves from anything. In this scene, goku gets cocky and drops his guard so he gets tupac'd

It's essentially like beating hundreds or thousands of enemies then dying or being knocked out easily in a following cut scene.

Roland.

When mom withholds he tendies.

Playing any FPS where healing happens over time. Then getting shot in a cutscene and being debilitated. Fallout: New Vegas handled it the best when Benny shoots you twice in the head because in gameplay, even with lowest defense stats, those shots wouldn't have killed you.

QTEs

his pistol has a insane crit rate, so if anything that scene just shows how shitty his luck is, not yours. I doubt the writers actually had the weapon stats in mind when writing that scene though.

i'm pretty sure it's not worse than what happened in 7

this may or may not be true
krillin was recently hurt by a bullet while actually focusing on a fight

Handsome Jack one shorting Roland despite shields, every characters innate ability to survive multiple billets, and Jack not landing a headshot.

Dragon Ball Super is so shit.

the only reason i've been disappointed with it so far is that there's no real threats
almost every villain just shows up to challenge beerus to a tournament or something
i mean i guess goku black was a threat, but that shit happened in a different timeline
the main characters could've just never been made aware of him, and nothing would've happened

with that said, the fights, character development, and humor are much better than z
super, to me, is better than where z was headed because toriyama started getting too far up his own ass
they have a group of guys who all read dragon ball as kids and can go "i want goku to do x, do you guys think goku would do that?" instead of toriyama making gohan into a turbopussy because he thinks that's what the fans wanted

Why do you DB Superretards keep trying to make threads here to discuss your shitty nuDBZ?

This is a video games board

and, currently, the most canonical entry in the dragon ball setting is a video game

The very introduction of Beerus in 2013 ruined everything by throwing everything off balance.
Usually the way it was that if someone was stronger than Goku, he would eventually surpass him but Beerus is just so overwhelmingly powerful he's STILL obfuscating a lot of power and his true full power is so absurdally high we don't even know his limit. Oh and then later on we got introduced to the god of everything who can think universes out of existence. Super just keeps introducing these ludicrous deities that laugh in the face of any tension out of the ass.

Who gives a shit vidya discussion on Holla Forums is a social construct

maybe
it's kinda hard to say how strong vegito was when he was fighting goku black/zamasu
beerus seemed pretty impressed, even nervous

I actually didn't completely mind that.
He's not a hero, he's not a soldier, he's just some old crazy guy with a lot of authority.
Furthermore he was just drained to the strength of a drunk baby by the music box and he resorts to his strongest weapon that served him his whole life, his voice.
Would you prefer that it ended with some asspull boss fight like bioshock?

when they were kids, goku and krillin were bulletproof against machine guns. This would be before they learned shit about ki

Toriyama started feeling very pressured to turn Dragonball into a fight manga
He wanted Gohan to become the main protagonist so he killed Goku. Twice. And then every time he tried returning it to adventure the editors came in with "guidance."

19 and 20 were originally going to be the only androids (DB;s androids notwithstanding). Then the editor thought they weren't appealing enough as villains so he designed 17 and 18. Still not good enough? Fine, here's a biological god-monster.

Similar story with Great Saiyaman

However, the present Zamasu was still alive, despite the original natural flow of time having changed as the result of Future Trunks going back to the past. Zamasu succeeded in carrying out his plans to kill Gowasu and take his Potara Earrings and Time Ring. Following this, he used these items to gather and use the Super Dragon Balls to switch his body with Goku, becoming Goku Black, whom killed the Goku in Zamasu's body, Chi-Chi and Goten; and traveled to Future Trunks' timeline and allied with his future counterpart there. As Goku Black, the Time Ring he wore stopped him from being erased from existence once his past self was "killed", after time had been altered. He fused with his future counterpart to become Fusion Zamasu, and was later defeated by Future Trunks (by killing the body) and Future Zen-Oh (by killing his soul while erasing all traces of him from existence).

Why was the Great Saiyaman saga so fucking sick?

After watching a few episodes of super I got bored and watched the entire original fight between Freiza and Goku, and this is 100 absolute complete bullshit. Everything is straight copied from the cookie-cutter anime outline. You only like it because they're just weebshit now.

Then discuss that and not Supershit

This is how you spot autism

First, the times they were actually shot at were almost always for gags.
Second, they were always using their ki, they just didn't know how to sense it or control it properly. It's not unreasonable to think that their basic level of ki usage gained through learning martial arts would increase their endurance, hence why they can take the blows they deal to each other in the first place.

If you're referring to the end of the Freeza saga as the first, that was just a rumor. He always intended Goku to survive and return.

EDF being what Musou games should've been

Also I just realized

Why are you fags posting in a goon thread?

Dead rising 4's ending
Kingdom hearts 2 1000 heartless battle being considered some exhausting battle when it's just mashing triangle and X at the same time to kill 20 a second
Literally any duel in YGO tagforce special when watching Joey duel, fucking tributes black skull dragon for meteor dragon, like shit nigga what you doing
Samus bumping into a wall breaking her suit just enough to lose all the upgrades

no, i only like it because people besides saiyans matter again

isn't KH2 Final mix 1000 heartless battle WAY MORE intense?

What's the equivalent of Sakurai using a Henkidama in Japan Time for a videogame?

No, not at all. There, it's just Limit form grinding.

The problem with Beerus is that he literally broke the power levels scale harder than they've ever been broken.

So Beerus was supposed to be at 70% power when he fought Goku as SSG. This was Word of God, by the way. Then SSGSS comes along, which is said to be even stronger than SSG, but Beerus is somehow still stronger. Then Goku gets a 10x multiplier with Kaioken on top of SSGSS, but Beerus is still somehow fucking stronger. Then Goku and Vegeta fuse into SSGSS Vegito, BUT WE'RE STILL EXPECTED TO BELIEVE THAT BEERUS IS STRONGER!

Anytime in an RPG where your overpowered godlike character is killed because it's cutscene violence.

What's that user? I've never heard of it and I'm pretty sure that isn't a metroid game. Don't make me remember