This tumor will continue to pollute the videogames industry

This tumor will continue to pollute the videogames industry.

Why is there no justice in this world Holla Forums?

I wonder if there's ever been a good fat games journalist. Maybe in the 90s or something.

Why would there be?

Who the fuck cares? Just a fat ass making shitty videos. Ignore him.

if we did that Hillary would be president right now

hello john

Can some give me his dox? I had enough and want to see this issue taken care of myself.

If I don't want to meet my friends for a while, does that mean I'm banning them :thinking:

He's not even working in the industry.

Meanwhile my aunt just died of an inoperable brain tumor and I can't think of a less deserving person given how much of a positive influence she was to just about everyone. I don't mean to tip too hard, but shit like this is what made me start questioning my faith early on.

Cancer doesn't give a shit.

WTF is this shit it not even reddit?

Bitching and whining about shit doesn't do anything if there isn't an alternative to take its place, like Trump was.

Ask him how the multi-culti fetish is working out for Airstrip One and continental Europe.

Remember gamergate don't address the cause and just ignore the problem so you can get steam rolled my philosophy and my fellow goon child molesting mudslim invaders.

Thanks for the ammo.

pottery

No just like Jim sterling hes gonna keep on living and spreading social justice cancer.

Wow, when did John Bain join ISIS?

I don't really see a problem with him. He's pro-consumer and that's what matters.

>temporary travel ban on just 7 muslim majority countries
>even those that migrate from one banned muslim country to another not-banned country and then migrate the the US
Is anyone going to tell him that the list of countries was supplied by Obama? And the only reason he can make all these back-to-back executive orders is because of what Obama did to secure more power for the presidency?

If hes a hillshill HE IS NOT pro consumer just a Taqyiia lying snake saying hes doing it for you but giving all real resources and help to your opposition also see controlled opposition.

He's "pro-consumer" when it suits him. This is the same faggot that said he didn't have a problem with paid mods.

The problem is the banned residents too, but as far as I know, nobody has been inconvenienced so far. I mean, this doesn't really do anything anyway. I don't know why people are freaking out.

What kind of game journo do you think Holla Forums would be interested in? I've wanted to start something since gg way back, but I'm not too much of a writefag.

Was he? I haven't seen his videos. I only have him as a curator on Steam. It's not like he voted for anyone.

Yeah, that was fucking stupid of him. I think it's a misguided way of wanting people to be paid for their work, but it shouldn't be us that pay for that. It should be the studio. This adds value to their games. But modders will always be mad because they did it for free.

On a more general note, people die because a slut ate an apple and (You) won't stop masturbating.

He threated to divorce his wife because she voted for Johnson and made Hillary lose. Someone must have the webm if they keep spamming the pesos pedro one.

Kek
I didn't know his wife was Amerifat.

Here's another. The only thing that sways opinions of virtue-signaling cucks is pictures of dead kids. Actually, if the brainwashing is bad enough sometimes dead white kids have zero emotional impact while dead brown kids have them in tears screaming "Fuck having borders and law and shit!"

What the fuck does Total AssCancer have to do with Trump being President?

He'll probably die anyway. Cancer has nasty habit of coming back.

His wife's probably pissed though. She lost all that weight for nothing

How fucking new are you?

Absolutely underrated post.

Must be sarcasm.

It's edits.

Why does he get to live out of all people?

Go back to your hugbox, faggot.

It's easy to disagree though. Because it doesn't tear families apart, and it's also not permanent. This whole thing is just blown out of proportion.

This whole time I've been hoping for liberal mass suicides, but unfortunately they aren't THAT hysterical.

because you won't walk up to him and pull the trigger.

go back to your cuck-chan and stay there

He's being led by the nose by the media, he's been engrained with their policies and he truly thinks that they want what's best for everyone. As such I don't blame the sheep for being led, you just have to show that you are the better leader.

nothing new but still just sticking with vidya commentaries.
only reason is since they offer insight/news and shit i never cared to entertain so it nice to hear about it once in a while.

I don't get it

WHO?

TB is still the only youtuber I watch.
Whatever his political opinions are, when it's about games he's 100% spot on.
He might be a shit person, buy he's top-tier critique and entertainment professional.
So I'm glad he's not going to dies, otherwise there would be zero reason for me to even visit youtoube.

The last time I saw a thread shit talking this waste of life on here a bunch of shills jumped out of the woodwork to defend him.

Shit was macabre as fuck.

go back to cuckchan

Give me dubs and a pepe and I'll explain it.

Pic unrelated, I just find it hilarious.

Said no one ever