Hey Holla Forums

Hey Holla Forums
Im bored and I want a fun sandbox to waste hours in. What games do you guys play as go to time wasters?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/TheWaff/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BoI
Just Cause 2
Prototype

I go for Prototype, Garry's Mod and Dark Souls as fuck-around games, also Team Fortress 2 (to play an actual match, friendlies and traders are cancer) and Terraria.

All games are time wasters. You should be out taking your country back instead of squandering your life with this garbage

Im already squandering my life working for my country, games are my only release from the depressing reality that I live

I cant find any good servers, to play legit or grief. Any suggestions? Or add and we can play.
steamcommunity.com/id/TheWaff/

Just kill pedestrians in GTA

I'm enjoying Lightning returns. Story's cringy as fuck but the exploration/sidequest-based progression is pretty immersive.

Is it easy to dive into? I love immersive games like doodsex but dont have the time to get engulfed in its world.

lol

You say that like human life is a precious or valuable thing. That's a lie, just like the lies you were told that turned you into a useful little patriotic idiot.

its a job.

My "go to timewaster" is Nuclear Throne.

If I find a sandbox game that's fun, I'm going to burn myself out of it immediately by playing 2 weeks nonstop.

NT is very easy to pick up for as long as I feel like and then drop when I don't want to play anymore.

Alternatively I just get something I haven't played in ages and replay it.

Well, GTA is always a good game to mess around with.
Garry's Mod is pretty damn fun because of how many modes there are and the endless amount of add-ons.
Steam Workshop was broken the last time I tried to use it, I don't know if it still is or not.
Just don't get over 100 mods or you get some real issues.

Learn a trade.

I play Dark Souls 2 casually as time waster. I also like to cycled through playing my liberality of emulated SNES and NES classics.

I've recently been playing The Binding of Isaac whenever I get bored.
I know it's not a sandbox game, but it's a good way to pass a few hours by without realizing it.

Why waste your time in a sandbox when you can shitpost in Holla Forums? Hotpockets need to keep at least one cyclical thread up at all times.

This. Why bother playing Vidya as a casual timekill? Do something useful.

seconded, GTA 5 to be precise

Mount and blade warband
GTA V
Elder Scrolls Online
Game maker

this

Those were the Meta Mondays.

age of empires 2 standard games/mountain blade singleplayer

Your pose when you play video games is your breasts exposed while wearing a full body suit whilst wearing lingerie?
I mean I guess it's comfortable but you could have had a guy squatting in his briefs I'd believe that at least, a full bodied female in lingerie though user?
Are you from /a/, do you want to be a little girl?

remember to sage halfchan refugee threads