I'm playing Jagged Alliance 2 Urban Chaos mod in 1.13

I'm playing Jagged Alliance 2 Urban Chaos mod in 1.13

Where the fuck do I go to open Bobby Ray's? I need rifles and not just some shitty sub-guns.

Other urls found in this thread:

ja2v113.pbworks.com/w/page/40800162/Hot Keys
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is jagged allieance even fun? I once tried it, got confused with controls and deleted it.

Holy shit you're a faggot.

i-is there a guide to the controls? I tried playing JA2 w-with 1.13 with few of the extra features turned off and it seemed like a vast majority of the game's mechanics could only be accessed by hotkeys which I had no clue where to learn about.

ja2v113.pbworks.com/w/page/40800162/Hot Keys
The manual is usually found in the games folder. Once upon a time games were actually complex enough to need those.

Why the fuck are you writing like that? Fucking neck yourself, faggot.

Tell me more. Last time I played JA1.13 LBE gear was only starting to phase out specialized suits, so what's changed?

I saw this game the shop a few times, what kind of game is it supposed to be?

It's the premier go-kart simulator.

simulator huh, most go-kart games i've played never seem to capture the feeling. Maybe i'll have to take a look.

Wut
Isn't the online store open from the get go?
You just need to liberate an airport to receive the shipments.

and users were smart enough to look. oh those were the days.

*blush*

That's good of you to at least give a time frame for us, faggot.

AFAIK the only major recent changes have been some New Chance to Hit code revision and features like Spotting and Radio operating, both of which are only fun on AINMAS bigmaps because the arty is way too OP for the small maps (removing easily an entire building with one barrage) and the spotting being pretty much useless because you'll never engage someone so far away as to need it, again only useful for bigmaps.

There are other minor features like Backgrounds, relationships and dynamic dialogue both of which effect morale and lead to more complex selection of mercs. They've added AI roles, medics and officers that provide fun targets for your mercs, as well as Jeeps and Tanks that move around the battlefield (Again only bigmaps can utilize these features best, otherwise you should just turn them off) There's also even more shitty features like diseases and zombies. MOLLE still sucks dick.

I've been waiting for AIMNAS to finish up for me to play again, which at this rate looks like never.

"you got my ear"
"lie still"
"ooooowwwwweeeee"

:^)

Well, I figured it'd be unreasonable to assume you have a fucking clue of where I'm coming from in relation to 1.

I vaguely remember one of the ham submods trying at that, adapting the militia commander scripts and shit. Basically, does it work?

Fuck me.

>Bugs in Drassen

>bugs
You rang?

There's a recent version of this? I can't seem to find anything on Bear's Pit anymore it's become a mess.

Yes.

Enemy medics will patch up their buddies, Enemy officers provide Morale and CTH bonuses to friendlies within their sphere of influence, Snipers are obvious, Radio ops fuck everything up by calling arty on your ass, and I can't remember if Engineers are still kicking around, but basically they'd find your tripwires/mines and flag them.

It's a feature most players turn off anyway, though I have noticed the Tanks tend to use their main guns more often.