Give me more dungeon crawlers like dark souls and dragons dogma

give me more dungeon crawlers like dark souls and dragons dogma

But neither of those are dungeon crawlers.

neither of those are dungeon crawlers
>>>/suicide/

then just give more like those

These two games are nothing alike though other than being fantasy based and having fighting

Demon's Souls and Bloodborne, obviously, but if you're a mustard there really isn't anything else. I guess Kingdoms of Amalur or Lords of the Fallen, maybe.

Severance: Blade of Darkness.

yeah, aside from cramped enviroments, similar combat mechanics, and big enemies, nothing

Bloodborne is one the best games Ive played, I dismissed amalur some hours in, but maybe I should revisit it, LotF was absolutely horrendous

should get around to playing that

Elminage Gothic, retard.

Literally (You)

Here, have a dungeon crawler but it probably is too much for you.

see

dark souls 2

I swear this seems to happen all the fucking time.

No, you see it's a really niche thing.
He wants a 3rd person dungeon crawler with heavy RPG elements where you fight creatures bigger than the main character and made by a guy or a team of people that really like Berserk.

Skyrim

because its a shilling campaign

Its actually theoretically possible to help op.
Kings Field series, its a dungeon crawler, that is also "like dark souls".

Oh sur-
To hell with you.

What is that image from?

Zelda

yeah right? Dark souls is so plebeian…I am a true master race. I play games like ultima underworld and wizardry. Bow down, dark souls peasants ;)

by the way, have you heard of severance blade of darkness? It is pretty much the original dark souls, unless you count another mediocre PC game like die by the sword

SOON my son, SOON!

Try some roguelikes user. There are traditional ones and more actiony ones. Maybe something like Delver, which is a randomised first person dungeon crawler. Or Necropolis, which isn't that great but will scratch an itch for a little while. Or just say fuck it and download Nethack or Angband and lose yourself to the purest form of love ASCII graphics and limitless imagination!

Elona+

Give Exanima a look. Its in early access and the full version probably wont come out any time soon considering the devs, but it is well worth playing in the state that its already in.

better question, why would you want to play something even resembling such horrid shit? maybe death is the only answer for you, friend.

Tell us what you like about said games. I like both of those games but for different reasons.

Dragon's Dogma focuses on team play with your pawn, grappling mechanics, an completely different spell system, heavier emphasis on item usage, and the weapons work completely differently. Applying weaknesses to enemies in DD completely changes the way enemies react unlike DS where you just deal more damage. It's like saying Ninja Gaiden Black and God of War play exactly the same because you walk around and slash monsters and people. You didn't even know what genres the games were and you're trying to convince others you know what you're talking about. The genres you're thinking of is Action RPG or Action Adventure. Both games being a mixture of both.

Anyway there's Nioh coming out soon. You could try out the Onimusha series which is and action adventure game made by Capcom (and there's a PC version floating around somewhere). If you don't mind a platformer, but something that's an action adventure. There's the Maximo series that's essentially a 3D Ghost and Goblins. Hard as shit but in general great games. Shouldn't be hard to emulate them too.

They are Action RPGs

Also Nioh comes out february 7th and is pretty much Gaiden Souls.

looks like 2hu

No character customizations or tits&asses to create is immediately dead to me.

Nope, this is not Ninja Gaiden. Nioh looks good, though.

Ultima Underworld, Arx Fatalis.

If you have a NoGaems4 Let it Die might scratch your itch, it's free as well so if you have one there's no point not trying it. Be warned that it starts out being really fun and not very grindy and then becomes painfully grindy later on so if you hate grind you may be better just avoiding it.

Dungeon Crawl StoneSoup might do the trick.
It's a bit too old school though.

Kill yourself.

Wew lad there's that buzzword again!

I'm not going to sit idly by as you subtly push your cuckoldry normalization agenda you social engineering lackey. I'm making it my mission now to call out anyone who uses the term as a catch-all, buzzword, insult like you did. Constantly people have been poisoning the online vocabulary by injecting "cuck" as a go too insult to condition the average net user into acknowledging, and later accepting, the act of cuckoldry into the everyday norm. It's too late to stop this with ironic insulting using words like "Gay" or "Faggot" (and "Slut" for the ladies) to artificially generate the 'progressive' stack we have today, but the line ends here with cuck. No longer will the internet psyche be ruined from your infiltration; you may smug jewly now but the culture war has already started and you are not ready for the memetic firepower heading your way. You're going to end up in a ditch by the time order is restored, you San Fran cliche puppets. IT'S ON!

Whoa there my dude.
Did you think I was that tranny Lettuce Dog for a second?
This was merely banter.

Excellent shitpost.

THIS PASTA IS UNDERCOOKED

trash, single player MMO
Its a Dark Souls clone without a doubt but not fun

2D games
3D games

what

is

wrong

with

you

faggots

being

upset

over

words

does

the

term

cuckold

hit

to

close

to

home?

Dark Souls is stylish spectacle action, get it right!

You fucked up OP.
Worst part is I could use more games like DD and DaS.
Just how fucking new are you to make such mistakes. This fucking board always destroy every thread when OP say something stupid.
For first 40-60 responses so I will calmly bump this thread.

So no dungeon crawlers?

Maybe OP spent so much time on Bitterblack Isle that he forgot that the rest of Dragon's Dogma isn't like that?

I posted it before, but did you try Nioh during any of the three demos? It pretty fun.

They already did that with Bloodborne chalice dungeons. It wasn't all that great tbh

Because it wasnt the main focus during development

yeah Nioh looks good but not worth getting a PS4 over

Good dungeons.

kangz field

Feels more like Onimusha and Ninja Gaiden with the only thing related to Souls being the UI, stamina, and armor system.

u no cute u angry i no give u nothin

Dark Souls was one of the few games I actually enjoyed, it's sad that I'll never play anything like that. I can't even play Demon Souls since I don't own a ps3.

kings field

FUCK YOU GRIGORI
FUCK THIS ENDING, IT'S FUCKING HORRIBLE
>GRIGORI KIDNAPS CAXTON
>SAVE HIM BECAUSE HE'S MY BRO
>KILL THE BADASS FUCKING DRAGON
>MY MALE FUCKING MANBEAR OF A WARRIOR STARES THE LITTLE NIGGER MANLET IN THE FACE AWKWARDLY FOR A WHILE
>MY MALE CHARACTER FUCKS THE FUCKING MANLET FOR NO FUCKING REASON

FUCK YOU CAPCOM, FUCK EVERYTHING, I'M SO FUCKING MAD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Guess you didn't treat the loli like a proper lady

See you at pride parade, homo.

Baily Jay is a qt3.14

qft

Fake tits ruined his/her body

Could've been a lot worse tbh fam.
I've seen some pretty terrible fake tits, but Bailey's look pretty nice.

His flat chest/hormone tits still looked much better.

Am I the only one that still refers to linetrap as… linetrap?

Bailey sounds cuter.

3d zelda

That's a man lol

I really want to play Weeb Geralt.

I'll bet "her" rectum prolapses on a regular basis.

Shining the Holy Ark is pretty cool.

Hahaha, gay.

Just wait a while. Why do you always go to full autist when you have finished the last indie crawler? Play Legend of Mana on ePSXe.

My melanin-enriched kinsman.

Just one week till nigga!

Top zuz

Darkest Dungeon, i don't know, its not great. But why not.

Are there any good Dungeon Crawlers with a bit of a horror theme? They don't have to play like Dark Souls, but one thing I loved about Dark Souls was the creepy fantasy world.

Legend of grimrock 1

That's actually been on my backlog for a while, downloading now. Should I get the sequel while I'm at it?

Yea the sequel is great if you liked 1, its just a completely different setting

so back to the original post.

What are some good MODREN dungeon crawler games ?

Die by the Sword