Francis Ford Coppola kickstarting Apocalypse Now videogame

kickstarter.com/projects/fringerider/apocalypse-now-the-game/description

>apocalypsenow.com/

First games try to be too hard to movies, and now a movie director wants to do the same?

He's still fucking alive and he's kikestarting a game? too fucking good to be true.

The description sounds nice but these descriptions always do. I'm with this guy here

If it turns out well, I may give it a pirate. May.

this thread again?

This is a Hollywood bigshot that probably owns a 3 million dollar house, why isn't he financing this himself?

Did he piss off too many pedophiles?

sounds cool but extremely pretentious, it's no wonder they are using Kikestart, this concept is very hard to implement into real gameplay and i can't think of anyone currently working in the market that is good enough to fully implement it.

Probably just shilling this piece of shit kikestarter, no fucking way he played Fallout and this all sounds like some PR marketing shit written by an internet.

No It Ain't Me, no buy.
Also,

$60 to "play" an even more boring version of the movie with QTE, Stealth, and RPG elements added in.

Some of the people involved have worked on Fallout: New Vegas, though I do not know about Coppola himself.
Strangely enough one of the people working on it is also a long-time Codex shitposter who posted this, so take that as you will

Funny how Josh Sawyer is now assuming the 'starring Chris Avellone from the Devil May Cry series' role in kikestarter campaigns too

This can't be true, top fucking kek, this is just too fucking good, someone tell these fucks to join Fig with Double Fine man.

its an instant fail

I have no expectations until i see gameplay, but i have wanted a slow-paced war game that is way more like an rpg than shooter for a long time.

there are literally thousands of movies that would make a better game adaptation, what the hell is the old coot thinking? is he running out of money?

who's directing it anyway?

how do you even do an RPG war game?

7.62 High Calibre.

Or you could just make a total conversion of Dragon Quest or Mother. Nobody's stopping you.

Here is a walkthrough for you:

But what if you're going all the way?

This isn't the new Berserk game, here they get off the boat twice.

I'll wait for that demo. Until then it's just empty promises

Spec Ops the Line already exists so this is pointless.
Also
>>>Holla Forums

>redirecting to >>>Holla Forums even if it's a thread about videogames

I hate this fucking place so much and I hope you guise die in the most horrible way possibile.
Every time I come back to check it's a fucking disgrace.
Get fucked.

I'm sorry
I tried to make it better
Too many casulties, too many floods, too much drama, too many technical issues.

Coppola made 2 good movies he's a fucking hack, and that description stinks of "we'll make all your dreams come true" bullshit

I thought you were talking about Francis E. Dec until I re-read the title.

Why did you never let me in?

I donated…

pic related. I'm not seeing anything concrete, but I'm very intrigued.

Not a fan of Fallout: New Vegas? Don't think you'll be a fan of Fallout: The Frontier?

So, they're trying to raise 5.9 million, but they aren't putting that number at the top of the page. They don't have a backup plan in case the rest of the money doesn't show up. They're planning to release it unfinished. They don't have a clear idea of what kind of game they want to make. Their concept is taking what used to be a modernization of this story and turning it into a nostalgia trip. Coppola and Sawyer are listed prominently while apparently having minimal involvement with the project.

This stinks in every way a kickstarter can stink.

Spec Ops The Line did everything that could possibly be done with "le ptsd victem crossing teh lien" cliche.