UBISOFT MULTICULTURALISM STRIKES AGAIN

UBISOFT MULTICULTURALISM STRIKES AGAIN

Ryad Ramírez Al-Hassar "Jackal" is Ubisofts newest release in that shit heap of a game Rainbow 6 Siege they decided to make some Spanish operators only this case they of course decided to make him a fucking moor alot of Spanish are in outrage over this and are demanding Ubisoft change it.

Behead those who insult Ubisoft!

With that name one of his parents is the kebab specifically the father

Sounds like the spaniards are in denial about their heritage.

I can't believe that we have a general for this stinking turd here.

So they're mad cause he's got a sandnigger last name? What, is he mixed race or some shit?

Given how often Spain has been fucked by the Moors, I'm not surprised. They were going to put the kikes in this season but went for GROM unit instead, which was nice.

I don't understand what he was trying to say either.

Which is darker, Spain or Portugal?

TO CONTINUE ON UBISOFTS AGENDA

THEY HAVE ALSO ADDED

Italy.

Spain
Portugal was never conquered by the Moors and as such retains their h'white roots

Seems pretty accurate tbh

Doesn't matter when it is shit.

All of western europe are mutts and not truly white when compared to Eastern Europeans

hahaha kill yourselves subhuman weebs

Does he use explosives?
Can you micspam nasheeds?
You guys are missing the bigger picture, this smells like a trolling opportunity.

It's almost as if they don't even try to keep their vidya game as a hard realism military sim, and that they might add those female operatives just work as a waifu-bait of some sorts.
But I must be crazy. No way they'd want to maximze their profits by pandering to a swarm of easily pleased fun-loving horny teenagers instead of a handful jaded and whiny /k/ and Holla Forums-fags who probably don't even buy the game in the first place.

Post more clown

Unit 777 operatives added when?

seriously, the nip operators look nothing like nips nor their portrait
what kind of inept fuck works in ubisoft?

hibana looks like she's a disgusting flip and echo looks like he hasn't washed his hair in 10 years

Probably has frag grenades so he can suicide bomb people.

Are you fucking stupid? Portugal was created precisely because territories were separated after conquering it back from the moors. Portugal has more nigger blood because they would bring more shitskins from africa.