Anyone have thoughts on what radical muslims and their relationship with capitalism/communism...

anyone have thoughts on what radical muslims and their relationship with capitalism/communism? it can be reasonably argued that capitalism played a large role in the creation of ISIS and other extremists groups..what i'm ultimately asking is can they be seen as comrades in some sense? Is anyone familiar with their scriptures and what sort of economic system is seems compatible with? I do not advocate for terrorism but their existence is a stain on the capitalist world but also serves capitalism's military industrial complex. any thoughts? i've rambled but hope i can spark some sort of discussion

Other urls found in this thread:

islamqa.info/en/13363
islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=83200
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A medieval slave economy.

They're just porky's useful idiots. Also reactionaries.

The house of Saud is dependent on the support of Wahabi's, not the other way around.

in the sense that it allows them to continue their military industrial complex or because they create unrest that distracts? or both? or can it be argued their existence draws unrest towards the current system?

One thing that I find disturbing about Muslims is how Saudi Arabia is literally a theocracy in 21st century. I mean cmon. I feel like even if they executed their royal familiy and got a "democratically" elected president they would end up practicing the most ruthless form of capitalism.

So if capitalists are dependant on prole labour that makes the capitalists not exploitative? :^)

tbh muslims have to be the most retarded people oit there.
they've been used for decades by many countries for political gains and not their own.

first by USA fighting communism.
by Zionists, in order to expand colonization
then in various local "regime change".
now by Russia in order to provoke a political switch in the west.

The meme exemplified the wahabi's/salafists as useful idiots of their respective rulers, that's simply not how the balance of power is like. The better end of the bargain is hold by the wahabi's, and so they have greatly profited from the tribute paid to them, spreading their sects all over the islamic world.

If the capitalists were now funding communist revolutions, you would have had a point.

I've actually been putting some thought into this recently… I feel like a hundred years ago, a lot of the Muslims getting radicalized in the West at least are the sort of people that would have joined the wobblies or anarchists throwing bombs at police. Young men from immigrant famies if not immigrants themselves… All the left wing notables from a hundred years ago fit the same mold. I think the whithered state of the left is partly responsible for militant Islam in the west.

Orthodox Sunnism is fine with private property, rent from land, and profit-making but holds that the bourgeoisie have to donate a certain amount of their profits to charity.

Basically, Islamic Law promotes some kind of free-market feudal social democracy.

Agreed, but the Saudi population is actually quite modern and consumerist (in the cities at least). Islam really has no issue with capitalism itself, only monopoly capital which infringes upon its traditions.

I've actually been putting some thought into this recently… I feel like a hundred years ago, a lot of the Muslims getting radicalized in the West at least are the sort of people that would have joined the wobblies or anarchists throwing bombs at police. Young men from immigrant famies if not immigrants themselves… All the left wing notables from a hundred years ago fit the same mold. I think the whithered state of the left is partly responsible for militant Islam in the west.

No. Radicalized Muslims in the West are not qualitatively different from their radical counterparts in the Middle-East. Not everything has to do with capitalism and Islamic radicalism predates capitalism by centuries. It comes and go as a cycle. It just so happens that we are at a high point in the most recent cycle which started in the early 20th century.

Do you people make a distinction between radical muslims and moderates? Is that supposed to be implied?

This is a bad comparison. The modern wobblies and anarchists are the current proles voting Trump, brexiters, Pegida, Identitaires or AFD and Front national supporters.

the pattern is the same.

its a win win, they see it as a redemption.
they can still be criminals but they will be rewarded for it in heaven !

Islamic extremism can be understood as a misdirected form of anti imperialism. Bin Laden read Chomsky and put out some very perceptive critics of US imperialism and hegemony. But the channel that aggression into Islam because it's the ideology that's most near and open to them.

I can't consider Muslims who support Sharia Law and suicide bombing to be """moderate""" tbh. You'd have to only observe the tradition and fast for to consider you a moderate lel

Yeah no shit. Why would you even bother to mention that retard

Except for a few sects like the Amadiyyas and the Alevis making distinctions between moderates and radical Muslims is artificial. Radical Muslims (up and including Al Qaeda/muslim brothers, ISIS is another thing entirely) are not fringe members cut from the population of believers, but just the most active part of the population of believers. They are not considered freaks by the common man, just very religious. Up to a point, radicalism has become mainstream. For example, virtually all Muslim females in Egypt are now wearing full veils now, not just the wives of would-be bombers, while it used to be uncommon 50 years ago.

Islam goes through those cycles every couple centuries. I fully expect the current wave of radicalism to reach a high point in the next few decades, then it will go down again.

He's right though. Bin Laden's reason for founding Al-Qaeda was the United States building military bases in Arabia.

Any Muslim will support Sharia law, if only nominally. It is unfair to link that with suicide bombing.

That's like saying Hitler was an anti-imperialist because he was motivated to fight against the imperialism of the French, British and soviet empires.

This is some trilby-tier liberal reasoning here. Religion is not somehow immune to politics and the natural evolution of culture; to say otherwise would be to admit that religion is as magical as it says it is.

Muslims in the Middle East see theocracy the same way Americans see capitalism. It has nothing to do with facts or reasoning, it's pure symbolism for feelings of safety and freedom.

Technically speaking, literally any member of an Abrahamic religion that isn't a theocrat is a heretic.

Good to know

So what's the solution? You can't recognize all muslims are just jihadis waiting for the right moment and not expect people to want them out of our countries

That was only the cause du jour. Bin Laden was just out of a war againt the USSR. He saw both the operations of the USSR in Afghanistan and the development of US bases in Saudi Arabia as part of a broader continuous assault of non-believers on Muslims. Now the ofshoot of al-Qaeda in Syria, the Jabhat al Nusra, see the fight against the heretics Alawi syrian regime as the new cause du jour in the broader framework.

By your logic, we should assume everyone on Earth is secretly an Islamic terrorist.

Also, everyone knows blackcat poster is a religion obsessed shitposter.

every muslim on earth, yeah. Look at the posts above, are you just a contrarian shitposter?

Someone's a bit logically challenged.

Nobody said that. There's a difference between should and will. Christian doctrine states that all Christians should try to propagate christ's words, yet most Christians, while nominally agreeing, prefer to sit on their fat asses. Same with Muslims. All will accept that Sharia should be law and that the world must -ultimately- submit to Islam. Yet most are too busy with their own lives and don't believe so strongly as to make it all happen in their lieftime.

So your basically okay with sleeper cells. Good job retard.

do you have any sauce ?
i thought it was the UAE pushing for it to get political influence

how does it go against what i'v said?

howmuch of a newfag are you ?

deny immigration to anyone who considers himself muslim.
deportation is logistically and legally more difficult.
make islam illegal, no mosques no halal shit.

the crazy thing is, its haram for a muslim to immigrate and live in/to a non muslim country.
but like any other religious fucktard they take what they want and drop the rest

forgot to quote that post

agreed, completely

Shit I didn't know that. Can you give me a source so that I can btfo the muslim pakis at work?

islamqa.info/en/13363
islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=83200

you should print that and stick it on every mosque you find imo.

I literally will, thanks a lot dude

np m8