Where were you when Nintendo started making generic low budget mobile trash?

Where were you when Nintendo started making generic low budget mobile trash?

Learning moonrunes to play all the untranslated games before you were born?

like 2016 whys that

didn't that already happen with pokemon trozei or shuffle, which was basically candy crush but with pokemon?

Either this is a joke calling me underage or you were learning japanese before 94 to play mobile games that Nintendo was releasing back then under a different name.

At work.

Just how fucking autistic are you? I'm asking because even though you're my age you still choose to act like a faggot.

Crying in the corner because I have problems at the university.

Problem with calling it shit is trailer only showed attack animations but if it will be just like Fire Emblem it will be decent game. Same goes for that board game it looked decent.

Nowhere. Nintendo is perfect the way it is. They've literally never been better than they are now.

It won't be just like Fire Emblem

I was right here on Holla Forums

They need the shekels, goy.

No marriage no cash spent.

I was in high school when Pokemon released.

Did anyone seriously expect anything else from FE Mobile? I mean, pretty much ANYONE guessed that they were gonna go for the gacha route the moment it was announced. It still doesn't take away from Echoes and FE Switch.

I'm much more interested in AC Mobile. That game is ripe for mobile fuckery (including gacha) so I wonder how that'll be done.

Trozei was for the DS and Shuffle came out for the 3DS first, retard.

Nah it totally is like Fire Emblem
Post Awakening nuFire Emblem

You mean the ones that still let you choose your weapons?

Isn't the weapon system in FE just like any element counter wheel in most games?

They really only have control over GF in that one game, and licensing is a bitch even for them.

The 1980's.

You mean where the weapon selection doesn't matter except in the early game?

Pokemon isn't wholly Nintendo's IP.

this

Did Wario take over Nintendo after Iwata died?

HUEAHUEA I'LL MAKE THROWAWAY TRASH AND MAKE MILLIONS! WARIO!

No or else he'd only make Wario games

this was announced before iwata died

Whats gatcha?

RNG gambling. Think Valve's loot crates, but Japanese flavor.

Oh. People love that stuff so i dont blame em for catering to it.

Not to mention itll be on phones so there will be a flood of people. Itll be like pokemon go all over again.