Is the PS4 worth getting...

Is the PS4 worth getting? I'm used to PC games but I don't have room for a rig and this would fit my new living conditions better. I'm also not buying a laptop for 1k+ so that it can run new games at FHD.

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

logicalincrements.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, you can buy it, turn it on, explore the menus, stare at it and wish it had games. Buy or build a PC that fits your budget, there will always be an endless list of great free games.

logicalincrements.com/

How do you have room for a PS4 but not a PC?

lmao nigger, I don't want a new PC for very specific reasons.

No.

Sure, get it at full price and post a pic so we can congratulate you.

I have a small basement apartment with concrete walls (that block the wifi signal pretty effectively) where the internet is in a common area and that area is small enough that it cannot support a place to put a tower anywhere permanently. My bedroom also cannot support one, even if I were to extend the router that far along the roof or something.

I also have friends which will play with me now, unlike on the PC.

At the end of the day it all comes down to the games, along with how good your old PC was, your budget and prices in your region. I'd personally recommend it if you know what you're getting into because there are some great games on it like Bloodborne, Yakuza 0, Let it Die, and if your PC wasnt particularly strong to begin with or parts are expensive in your region theres multiplats like Titanfall 2.

A PS4 is way smaller than a desktop for obvious reasons, along with the desk space it takes up.

$372 Canadian cuckbucks all in, is it worth it at that price?

PC case takes up less surface area than a ps4 though.

PC requires deskspace, which I don't have any to spare

I should mention that price includes uncharted 4

What do you want then, you want me to congratulate you on your future purchase? You want me to tell you to buy a book instead? Don't make a thread asking for advice if you're set on buying it anyway.

If you want to know the value of something in your eyes a image board probably isn't the best place. Especially here.

Sure statistically speaking one in five posters have one (or more) but everyone is going to act like they hate it.

If you have a list of games you want that justifies the purchase, go ahead. If not, then probably not.

I have one, love it, but in pretty much done with PC gaming as the whole community is either 8 year old pandering streamers, complete assholes who flip shit if they even think your not PC gaming in a PC only game, or people who don't actually play games but sit around bitching about how terrible gaming is now

Is this machine worth $370?

I know the Xbox isn't worth $600

It is, though personally I'd trade in Uncharted 4 for another game. It looks pretty but other than that its just okay.

You buy the one that your friends have, if playing with them is your priority.

How many games on it do you actively want to play? That's usually a pretty good metric to go by.

Personally, anything less than 20 must-have titles is enough to put me off buying a console.

(In your experience) Could I trade it for Titanfall 2?

My plan was to go through the old titles that are

I mainly got a digital copy for it when it was on sale, Gamestop seems to be made of jews and only took it for $27 in credit.

Put it on the floor.

Absolutely.

The Keyboard and Monitor and Mouse require space you retard

Everytime

Kill yourself Rugga I know this is you
Go back to >>>/cuckchan/ so Hiroshima can ban you again.

Put them on your lap.

Use a controller and go hdmi from pc into tv

I got one for free, and I can definitely tell you that it's not worth getting. There's nothing worthwhile on it. They don't even make good weeb games anymore, so that's not even the reason, not to mention the few worthwhile weeb games come out on PC. I will say that it's kind of cool to stream shit to it. So I use the TV function more than games on it. I don't think that's worth the asking price, though.

PS4 owner here
No, the PS4 is not worth it. Its a waste of money. The nagames shit really isn't a meme. Do not get one

It's not that it doesn't have any games. It's that any game worth getting on it is already on the PC. I could understand getting one if you didn't already own a rig and didn't want one for some reason. As it is, though, not worth it. Vita? Totally worth it.

If you don't already own a "rig" then you should get a "rig" since it's better.

Only if you like weeb games.

FTFY

I mean, that's the only reason I ever owned consoles. Now that we have good weeb games on PC, not a reason to own a console, but Vita still has some cool shit.

Which is why I said

It's been a decent investment for me since I like Japanese games. "B-b-but….they come out on PC now!" Yeah, the censored, US versions of 10+ year old games. The only game I play on PC anymore is PSO2, and fighting GameGuard for the privilege of using my own fucking computer got real old real fast, so in terms of gaming, the PS4 has rendered my PC obsolete.

look around, I got a refurb from the source for 300 after tax and shipping, qnd the source in canada has the best warranty around in canada, 3 replacments, no questions asked.

If you want to buy a nogames4 then do it. But if you buy one don't forget to tell your psn id so we can play some nogames :3

PS4 is a great system, plenty of great games are available now and more are coming out for it pretty much month after month now.

Please don't listen to PC shills, they're fresh from reddit and will never mention how absolutely undesirable PC gaming has been the past few years.

Well, that's also going to be a problem on PS4, so unless you're going to use a solution like pic related, which can also apply to PC, then you've no business applying said problem exclusively to PC.
What the fuck are you talking about?
Get a micro ATX build or a mini ITX. You don't need a 5 foot tall tower filled with all the latest bells and whistles and a shit ton of meme lights.
What a faggot