Thanks to Ubisoft Montreal, I can help a proud black transgender woma-ma—person in my vidya!

Thanks to Ubisoft Montreal, I can help a proud black transgender woma-ma—person in my vidya!

Thank you Ubisoft!

Is WD2 the most cucked progressive game ever?

What's Michelle Obama doing in a video game?

But what did she mean by this though?

I'm tempted to learn how to mod just to alter the text and voice acting. Make it even more over the top with the diversity, if that's possible.

Why even add transgender people into a game? Is she at some point going to drop her/his pants and show their fucked up genitals? Because if not I don't see why that shit is even relevant.

>Barack Obama

Actually I like to call the police on hipsters, gays and obvious feminist looking NPCs.

Organizing gang clash in the hoods is rather funny too.

That's obviously Michel Obama.

Because it's current year + 2??? Lol?

It's Michelle Obama if he started out as Barack Obama.

Can you shoot it? Put a bullet in that thing and burn the remains.

Nope, unpunchable, nothing.

but then again, you have plenty of degenerate NPCs that you can arrest, kill, or get killed by spic/redneck/nigs gangs.

They sound deeper than the actual MC.

Please don't insult Michael Obama, shitlord.
Thanks.

I guess the point of making him/her a transexual was that the hackers made fun of him/her by exposing her surgery pictures.

Still forced diversity though

APOLOGIZE

I'm not crazy, right? Sleeping Dogs was really fun. How did we go from that to this?

literally who did?

Why isn't she wearing her burqa? HARAM

Hrurr

technology!

Hahaha. Holy shit. I didn't realize.

lel oh fuck I didn't even know that

True

worse diet coke GTA
hacka kang man and company fighting against the cracka
Really makes you think.do they still have the 'cinematic' feel from the first game?

THE GAY COMMUNITY?

Great idea, let's separate all straights from gays and bisexuals. Since obviously they can never coexist. We can even have the government build and fund gay-only communities where straights aren't allowed (except maybe a few enforcers from the government to make sure things stay separate). We can build huge living quarters and concentrate all the gays there, it's the perfect progressive solution.

Why couldn't we maybe make them work in those special places for them to be completely independant from us bigoted people?

Isn't the game set in sanfran?
It's just ubisoft making it a realistic representation of the real place.
t. sanfranfag please kill me, nuke the whole state the innocent people and radioactive fallout are worth it

She deserves rape

She deserves Rape.

That's a great idea! It's like they always say, "Work Makes You Free".

This is satire, right?
Unless they're talking about gay clubs being full of straight people. That's a legit complaint and I can understand being frustrated at that. I seriously doubt it's something that logical though.

Mussolini put the gays on an island to keep them away from everyone else. They loved it.

No one gives a fuck about faggots.

What did San Francisco mean by this?

That's literally the first thing that popped into my head when I saw the image.

Even though its cracked because it has denuvo it can barely be modded at all.

did anyone buy this piece of shit though?

Unless I'm recalling incorrectly, sales numbers don't think so.

I got it for free with my card purchase.

(checked)
we'll get right on that, user

YOU CAN SEE HER FUCKING LEGS
HOW HAS SHE NOT BEEN ATTACKED BY OTHER PEACEFUL MUSLIMS?

Is >she a wrestler?

Why is the goal in WD2 to spread islamic terrorism?