One of these movies is going to win Best Picture

And the one movie that is actually decent, Phantom Thread, doesn't have a chance.

Phantom Thread deserves to win, but Call Be By Your Cock will probably win.

I'm cheering for her

It'll either be Get Out or The Shape of Water. Both are darlings due to their themes; the former is "crazy whypeepol and black director", and the latter is -from what I know- a heavily themed SJW movie. With all that said, I've seen none of those on the list outside of Dunkirk, and that surely won't have a chance in hell to win since it's a war movie, will be deemed "too white", and has no "progressive" theme like focusing on LGBT issues, an interracial romance, black/female director, etc.

I meant to say, an unemoting potato. Because that's what she is.

Get Out is the only kino nominated.

user confirmed for never seen any Saoirse movies

I just hope Kimmel brings up Trump, although that may be too brave of a stance to take.

Three Billboards is the front runner with Shape of Water

*claps*
nu/tv/ everyone

No, I say that because I've seen all her movies, you keep posting blank expressions.

Then you should know that she ia great actress

OP confirmed for noob

Fuck off waifufag, she looks below average on and off screen too.

Alright boss, I'll leave you to your scorching hatred

Dunkirk and Get Out are the only ones I heard of last year, the rest I only recently heard of. That's the oscars every year for you though, oscarbaits which release at the end of the year to no big fanfare and get known only because of awards season.

Three Billboards was shit with constant reminders that "oh it's a fucking by the book movie". Although I will admit the nigger joke made me chuckle.

I thought it was about niggers

This shit again? Why do fags love awards so much?

The best movies are made outside of Hollywood, and the best kino of 2017 is Twin Peaks: The Return.

Not hard to figure out if you're using "fags" to apply to numales and the like:

I hope they will talk about how we need more Maisies

Well Hollywood types do like to trot out the retards and other unfortunate victims of the genetic lottery, so yes, we may just hear a lot about her!

When ate the oscars?

Are*

Eat a bullet

Does it even matter at this point?
Whoever wins is going to be overshadowed by some random celebrity that will claim victim status on stage, followed by more #MeToo branded lecturing and how this is a white men problem and so on.

david lynch signed the roman polanski petition

I hope DUNKIRK wins.