Total Whore general

Total Whore general

post screenies ITT who you conquering as and in what game?

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgames-download.net/?s=total war
megadownloader.appsformega.info/download.php?version=last
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to die

total war is pleb tier anyway, only a step above Civilization games. Play grand strategy and wargames

Name five good ones that came out in the last five years. for bonus points don't fallback on muh endless shit

I guess I was too demanding. How about a single fairly recent gsg or wg that's not cancer inducing, fucking phone complex, I can play it while under sedatives or on the shitter, shit-tier steam shovelware?

That possible oh patricianfag?

any recent paradox title

Well, with what you recommended I can't rightfully blame you for going full shitposter. Sad!

what are you even saying

It's Attila

Fucking what

Fucking barbarian scum

Is Europa Barbororum 2 worth getting over 1?

From what I've played of 2 and seen of 1 it's markedly different.
It's basically a brand new game. The Rome 2 that we never got. It's still in development, but they've been releasing steady updates every few months.

so was attila any better than rome 2?

Trump-sama, you need to be running the country, not shitposting on a Mongolian cave painting exhibit.

Nice. I have it downloaded just haven't given it the install yet. Thanks for the heads up.

From what I've heard, yes. But I haven't played it myself. Here's some possibly working direct downloads for you to try. Also, if you download from MEGA don't forget to use MEGAdownloader

pcgames-download.net/?s=total war
megadownloader.appsformega.info/download.php?version=last

Generally yes. It improves a lot of the stuff from R2 and brings back family trees and such, which is nice.

Horse archers are a pain to use in R2 but they're great in Attila. I enjoyed it.

Also TW:Warhammer is actually good.

What's going on that picture?
Is that some spectator mod with no time limit?

Some things can be a bit confusing since they changed how they work every now and then (like culture), but other than that make sure you quicksave as often as possible and you'll be fine.

We know Total Warhammer isn't bad. The problem is that they were too heavy-handed with their kikery which put many of us off. Plus, the mods for M2 and Dominions 4 scratch the itch quite nicely.

the east roman empire campaign in attila is legitimately good.

the sense of despair
as you see endless hordes coming over the border
with your paltry force spread half across the mediterranean sea,
the bouts of pestilence and food shortages that just don't seem to end,
it's almost palpable.

This utterly changes your play style, doom stacks aren`t powerful anymore, you can`t just turtle until you have elite units because they are way too expensive and get worn out very quickly, seriously that most interesting experience I had with TW series

I think he meant something that is NOT that. He just worded it poorly.

Learn to articulate yourself before calling others shitposters, you fucking retard.

I really want it to go on sale already.

I agree. People who play Rome 2 are barbarian scum.

Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

I was honestly thinking this was going to be a Hentai Grand Strategy Thread based off the stuff you get on the Era Games thread on /hgg/

It's practically Donte

Play total wawa when it gets cracked