I can't decide between Xbone and PS4

I can't decide between Xbone and PS4

Which one should I gret?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/yBgMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To be more specific:

PC

Ps4 is actually getting some interesting shit and it has some interesting titles now.
I think xbox has largely given up at this point

I know that but I like consoles, so which is better?

if you're a weeb get a ps4
if you're a…
What does the xbone even have as its selling point?
Genuinely curious.

PC
Xbone literally has no games at all, but PS4 is finally getting games this year.
They both require you to have a subscription to use their features and they both require you to install the games before playing as well as having to download the patches the devs released from release to now.

I personally just bought a PS4 Slim with Yakuza 0 in tow and this was after years upon years of seeing what was going on.

Halo

Shit thread

I was given a bone for Christmas and I can safely say I have no clue what to use it for. I'm really sweating too, since I don't want the person who gave it to me to feel bad while it gathers dust, but fuck, there are NO good games.
I can't speak on PS4.

get a gun and shoot yourself with it
go back to Holla Forums

Pc ports like Subnautica.
My grandmother randomly got me one for Christmas, and now I'm stuck finding games for it that I don't have on ps4 or that I can't get on pc.
Also paying one more subscription…

wew

PC is all you need OP, don't listen to the faggots trying to justify their Bloodbornebox with not even released games that will be ported soon after.

what meme

Also all of these

Get a Switch

PS4 tbqh. Xbone has no games.
>inb4 sonynigger

Mostly this.
I bought a ps4 mostly for the casual couch co-op with my father and as a simple to use media center for everyone else.
If you live alone or don't play with family, consoles are pointless.

PS4 has some exclusives if you've got a certain taste and Xbone doesn't.

Really depends what you're into, if you have a decent PC and or if you have any friends with either.

If you exclude the PS4 Pro, they are almost exactly the same. The PS4 is slight more powerful, but not enough that you'd care that much either way.
Personally, I'd go with PC.

This is now a dubs thread.

Maybe I'll just go buy a 3DS then…

The Pro doesn't just offer 4k. In fact, you'll probably get a better experience in the 1080p downsampling mode in most games. It did have an issue with HDR TVs for awhile, but I believe thats been fixed in a patch already. Most of the other "problems" have been shown just to be people sabotaging their units and putting it on Youtube for the views.
If you want to play in 4k though, by a PC.

#4theplayers

If those are interesting to you i nan yway then PS4 is the answer

Nier is coming to PC on release, so scratch that and replace it with Nioh.

fuck, meant that GoW remake? with bearded Kratos not 3rd

Well PS4 has a small library of exclusives.

Xbone has a small library of an exlcusive. With lots more cancelled or soon to be cancelled games. Hope you like Halo (halo isn't even at the mediocre quality that it once was anymore BTW)

PS4 and Xbone both have asenine pay-for-online bullshit. They both give you "free" games. I think Xbones are better but it seems to be mostly 360 games?

Xbone also has kinect. Oh wait no it doesnt. Well it has always online. Oh no wait it doesnt.

Also if yuou want an xbone you're probobly better off waiting for that scorpio bullshit, because then you can actually run your PC ports at 1080/60, which is a feat modern consoles can rarely manage for fuck knows why reason.

No clue when it's coming out on PC, though. Amazon is currently showing December 31. And hopefully the port won't be total shit.

What the fuck is that a picture of?

Which one would mark get?

archive.fo/yBgMM

They originally said it would be simultaneous with PS4 but since said actually no, wait yes and then actually no again.

Squeenix store says "Early 2017", so I wonder if theyll give PS4 like a week or two of exclusivity first.

I pirate with the best of them, but I'll drop 300 so I can play W101 or Gundam Breaker any day of the week.

He should have done it while Shia was still there.

Fuck right off

Sony is still shilling it themselves and presenting as an exclusive to normalfags.

Nigger, my computer is twice as expensive than all the consoles this generation combined.

Yeah, thats what I mean. They revealed the release date at a PS event and when asked confirmed it was also the PC date but later said went back on it. Probably so people didn't just get the PC version from the offshoot.

fuck right off with that shit.

Dreamcast.

You missed "re" in "regret". You're welcome.

This, also the OG Xbox

It is cheaper to just buy a cement block, some chains, then jumping into a large river.

You should get cancer and die.

Bloodborne and Ace combat (the later might even be release on other platforms, hard to tell). Oh, and Yakuza games, that's pretty good.
Still not worth it.

I know you were being ironic with that post, but that game was really disappointing. It's a mediocre linear game with fancy backgrounds.

the madman

I bought the Xbone thanks gays

Who are these faggots and is there any reason people keep posting them beyond their mangled faces?

He will not divide us

PS4. This isn't even a contest. Between macro$hit and sonygger always pick sonygger and this was proven during the current gen fuck up macro$hit did like jewsense before consumers BTFO now they're bleeding money.

Holla Forums go to bed, you're drunk again

i want to fuck that dog while she calls me a dumbass for buying her game-less low resolution garbage self.

HAS anyone lankeyposted at the stream yet?