There's currently a site bug that causes spoilered images to be displayed in full size instead of being spoilered

There's currently a site bug that causes spoilered images to be displayed in full size instead of being spoilered.
If possible, refrain from posting images that need spoilers until the issue is fixed.

People who take advantage of the bug and use it to spam threads or post particularly huge images may receive a ban and the posts in question will be deleted.

/sudo/ Thread: >>>/sudo/20240

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=v
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

Doing good work Codemonkey, keep it up you massive faggot.

I would a snek. I would a snek so fucking hard.

This is only going to make it worse.

Thanks, doc

FUCK YOU DONT DELETE MY SHIT

WHAT DID YOU DO MARK?
WHAT DID YOU DO!!?

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING MARK

I didn't do anything this time, this is codemonkeys shit.

Unban me you nigger, I didn't do jack shit, I only tested it on this thread with tiny images.

Even HW wasn't this inept.

You broke the rules. Of course, they have the ability to apply the rules whenever they want and if they choose, some threads get ignored completely.

I know better then to trust a kike

I'll unban all of the bans as soon as this shit gets fixed. This is site breaking shit, so it has to be treated seriously.

IT'S YOUR BOARD MARK!!

What did you do this time you useless fucking "goddess"?

You don't even watch it you fucking pleb!

Mark, delete some of those images in the space thread.

But it wasn't a rule, he retroactively put that in the post after people started dumping spoilered images.

Hey Mark, when will you finally pay Rabbi LaBeouf a visit at the Wailing Wall?

Your threads were pretty gay.

checked

Haman is a cute.

This explains the mass slowness of my post times now. Has codemonkey said why this is happening?

I was gonna do it today, but this shit happened

You know it's bad when people keep going on even if it's ironically about how 4/v/ is so great.

You still broke the rules. If you don't like it, don't use the board.

Jesus christ you're a fucking faggot. Don't blame the users just because the site is fucking broken.

God, even the gifs dont need to be clicked to be active! It's like being on Holla Forums

If people want to have some fun then they could just spam Holla Forums or better yet Holla Forums.

What are you guys talking about? The site is running fine just now, the only problems I saw where in this very thread.

What rule did I break? I posted a single image of spoilered lewd. AFTER I posted the image, he decided to edit his post and state it was a bannable offence.

Why did you modify the diagloue?
"Go back to your faggoty friends in your faggoty furtown" would be perfectly applicable.

They force unspoilered and enlarged. Site error, not user error.

Planned parenthood must be getting really desperate for baby organs to resort to this

have you notified codemonkey yet?

It's like you don't even want to annoy users.
Too bad. The rules are the rules, even if they aren't made yet.

The site's broken and all have to deal with it, the least you can do is not contribute to the shit.

I did, but he's probably sleeping again. fucking hell.

never mind i'm retarder evidently

What the fuck is wrong with you? Can you make any decisions competently?

Eh, at least it wasn't a dog.

Thanks for the unban kike
You're alright when you want to

You say that as if he isn't near impossible to reach 95% of the time.

user is correct

MAKE IT A MONTH

You want dog?

Is it tome for the knot?

Shit like this is why we need Holla Forums.

Mark doesn't know how to make decisions. News at 11. Holla Forums's moderation is far worse.

He also deleted every post made by the user, even when those posts did not break any rule and were completely on topic to whatever thread they were in.

If anything i'm shocked how fast he's doing a 180 on this.

Whoa this is some extreme shit CM. Does the spoiler rule apply to all boards or just /sudo/? will people be globally banned if they post spoilers on another board? what the fuck is habbening

You realize you can crash browsers this way right? and you know how many people will take advantage of it.

I don't think he can. Isn't he literally autistic?

That's just fearmongering.

Its global

You get banned on ALL boards.

It's a spoiler bug, so naturally anons who are spoilering their lewds will have them show full sized instead. It's not the users fault in this case, but people are using the bug to spam hueg pictures and break the site and using lewds too.

Mark you is a gay ass nigger

Tbh this should have been a venting thread

Ban this faggot

Yes, I would harp on him more but I'll just get banned again for it like yesterday.

It's not fearmongering. Oversizing the images along with them being layered on top of one another like this will cause memory issues.

Is it Time for Another Cake™?

Mark should bring an ice cream cake to HWNDU & devour it in front of all the slacktivists without giving them any.

I just looked at the global ban list and it's localized to Holla Forums.

what about boards that are already posting lewd without spoilers what then, do you still get b&

8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=v
For those that want to verify.

Niggers gonna nig is what I'm saying.

Sure you were

Perhaps, but it will not happen. You're are just exaggerating and pushing the worst unlikely scenario.

This, some anons are fucking niggers

this is the state of cuckchan Holla Forums people

Those are big images

Wasted trips of disinfo.
It already happened to me early in the thread before the images were deleted. It will crash browsers if left as is.

greetings from germany

Ya hear it, Mark? The public demands a CAKE!

That's your own fault for using a toaster, that is not "crashing Holla Forums".

A lot of people browse on their phones and phones don't have a lot of memory.

Oh shit, we need to get to
>>>/bane/
and get some biggest guys going.

Let me guess, next you're going to say climate change is a hoax too.

Would be better during the day when the obnoxious hamplanets show up.

It does happen you illiterate fucking monkey. one 10000x10000 can cause a browser crash if someone doesn't have enough memory.

No, nice projecting though.

That is not crashing the site, that is a problem YOU have.

I never said it would crash Holla Forums you illiterate faggot. I said it would cause memory leaks. If you knew what the fuck you were commenting on you'd know how an image size issue like that would affect people client-side, not a server-side issue.
You fucking dunce.

looked at this earlier, didnt crash >>>Holla Forums6673047

I don't have that problem since I don't have a shitty browser and have enough memory to put up with this shit but that doesn't mean everyone else will be the same.

Go cry me a river faggot, no cares that the faggot can't browse Holla Forums on his phone.

Well they should.

Some anons browse in literal potatos.
you're just baiting at this point arent you?

is this that autism thing I've heard so much about?

Am I not, why should I, who cared to have a decent computer, have to sympathize with the problems of those who didn't put the effort?

Where do you think you are?

HOLY SHITMAN
BLESS THIS RAVAGED BOARD

Damn, you ALMOST got me too.
You're pretty good at this, we need more shitposters like you who take their art seriously.

Stay mad kiddo.

If no lewds, what about Gore ?

Let's try and find out.

Isnt this site supposed to be owned by watkins now? I thought that once he took over we would get the support this site needed to not fuck up like it did with hotwheels yet here we are

I'm browsing con mobile right now, can confirm crashes have happened

Jim gives even less of a shit about the site than HW ever did.

Unspoiler old images, or is it just for new shitposts?

I believe new posts only

Let's do find out!

fuck you mark im going to kill this hostage if you dont give me board ownership

That may be true but if i uderstand things right when jim and hotwheels traded ownership jim promised that the site would get proper servers or something like that

shit next youll tell Holla Forums to grow up

You don't threaten anyone with an unspoilered image.

Holy shit, I want to play some Tony Hawk Pro Skater now.

Since before the domain change tbh.

to mark, whens the next meta thread?

Do it dai-chan, and dont stop

He's right though.

Never. Anything but glowing praise is not allowed.

We already had the one for this month at some ungodly hour where most of the complaints were the fact that the 4am threads still exists. He's using the excuse "if we have it at a random hour on a random day once a month, we'll get actual responses rather than endless meta screaming", which does nothing but let him ignore meta for even longer.

Since this is a shit thread anyway and has people's attention I delcare this the meta thread.
Because apparently meta is banned on Holla Forums for reasons of people voicing their concerns and got forbid calling out the nigger mods as niggers.

but that meta thread wasn't a sticky

I agree.

I thought the only founding ideology behind imageboards is that of anonymous conversation, not anything about how serious said conversation is.
I agree Mark's perception of the bug is overblown, but that statement just confused me.

Mark's perception of everything is overblown. He has to step down.

It's so that way he can ignore meta even better by having only the handful of people that saw it voice their opinions.

The 4chan exodus was based largely around GamerGate threads being banned from Holla Forums for not being directly video games. They wern't, of course but they WERE indirectly video games, which enough people thought was close enough to be acceptable, as Holla Forums culture included shit like LOL threads that turned into comic dumps, and unboxing threads that usually turned out to be dragon dildos. As such, 8/v/ became a place for indirectly video game threads, including waifu shit, 4am circlejerks, and the monthly rabbit spam. This is very much not a serious board, and never was.

I don't know shit about webdesign
How does one fuck up like this?

If you try spamming again, that'll show them.

Nobody gives a shit about the site because "they're too busy working on 2ch".

Ruh-Roh din dun bannu!

Good, pokemon furries don't deserve basic rights.

you go to monster dot com
you'll be a monster

its just like the old days

Go for it Al, just like America needs Trump, Holla Forums needs YOU!

before 9/11?

Days followed by Next, get ready.

Ogay with me. But yeah hotpockets need to be purged
Roger.

It freaks me out to know big part of anons nowadays weren't even here when that shit worked.

This is 4D chess shitposting.

Maybe when you clean up Holla Forums, you can move to the rest of the site. Once that's done, maybe you could even clean up 4cuck and make it not cancer.

I know "make a new board" has become a meme at this point (to the mod's benefit) but I would seriously like to see an alternative to Holla Forums that is made by someone competent and mostly unbiased. I'd consider anything above a 50 Active User count a success

some of the really really slow boards have threads still open from like 2 years ago and they still have the moving gifs. I never thought I'd feel like an old fag on Holla Forums. Holla Forums was a new imageboard not that long ago. time flies.

New boards were already made and they all failed. What Holla Forums needs are actions from the users showing Mark what they want.

Nah nigga this is going all out until i get banned and switch proxies. Recommend you lads do the same.
Can't miss a chance to give the hotpockets some work.

You're the man Al.

Stop being poor and get a good PC.

TBH with you i have a good PC but it still crashes me. Also for some reason the images started fixing themselves, maybe the fun didn't even start and it's already ogre.

The problem is that a lot of anons wont move just because they tend to settle in one place, but I'm with you on that. Retrovidya isnt a bad place if you're looking for something else.
At this point I wouldnt even call it Holla Forums but something else entirely

/vvv/, /svidya/, end/v/. There's probably others, but Mark almost always ends up filtering them because they exist.
Be the hero we need.

Din dun bannu!

Because they were made by other biased spergs and/or spammed to death.

What action could you possibly take that would get Mark to give a fuck and take feedback?

One that is constant and collective instead of expecting one user to do all the work.

Why are you not spoilering Al? Little images are for little men. You are BIG man

wew. well no wonder Holla Forums is getting b&

just use the kemo whitelist nigga.

If only spoiled webms played automaticly.

Meta threads are never deleted unless they are being spammed.

It's alright Al gore, when hotpockets finally gets tired of dealing with VPN abusing fags like you some time in the future then you will again be a rebel without a cause and shitpost about Mark 3.0 banning VPNs and hating freedom.

Does any user have that "you deserve a seizure" gif

why does al do it

Aye cap'n

I have this

Why would you lie through your teeth like that? They've been deleted as soon as they start for a while now.

I don't get a seizure it just gives me a headache.

Thanks m80

That actually gave me a light seazure, nice.

How do I active gifs?

Makes me lightheaded

Prove it.

NO BULLY!!

spoiler your gif

Only thing wrong with the moderation on Holla Forums is that it doesn't commit either way. It's not no-holds-barred, nor is it strictly moderated. It's a shithole filled with half measures and vols still removing things they don't like.

Mark bent over and opened his anus to immigrants from every board and Reddit because having more pawns makes him feel important. Holla Forums needs to build a wall.

This is now a gif thread and any non-gif posts are by people with the coochies.

I uploaded small images in one post only in this thread to test this bug. Unban me now, you faggot.

Thank you CodeGoblin, truly you are our greatest ally.

Prepare to be mesmerized

This is Holla Forums, have a good look at it. Don't beg the kike pig for an unban, keep posting to your heart's content.

You regret not having any Gore gifs now don't you? AHAHAH your waifu is gifless
G I F L E S S
I
F
L
E
S
S

How about that one picture of a jap guy eating a donut? With this bug it could transcend memes and become a real thing that actually crashes browsers.

Unplug your router and plug it again.

*inhales*
WRONG

This thread.

You're being tongue in cheek right? This was an accident from another fuck up he can't even bother to comment on

What about webms?

How is that any different from shitposting threads of games you don't like?

Still works

Only works for webms over 5mb

we here at /m/ are laughing at you

Wrong. Mine was all of 500kbs

A removed thread is over, a shitposted thread can be fought back by the people who made it if they are men enough.

Faggot created the internet and can't into basic meme magic smh

Sure.

there's a difference between purging cancer and not liking something.

I don't know what happened but it stopped working and came back in an instant

Really? testing.

Can do webm?

This is probably why Phil Collins keeps defeating him

No it can't, once the hivemind decides to shit on a thread, it is gone forever. It's what made cuck Holla Forums a cuck board because video games cannot be discussed freely. There's always a raging horde of faggots who don't like Game who will shitpost Game's thread's forever and it's already begun here.

/r/ing 30 day ban

Here we go

Why would one lie to me on the internet?

Stop this

Oh damn, have this funny meme then xd

Fuck off reddit. You have your website, stay there.

It's not peoples' fault if some fags have shit taste and try to soil the board with it. It's very different from outright removing it. Also, the hide ID/post function exists. Those people just want everyone to know how much they love their shitty game.

Also people who complain about reddit are halfcucks.

I don't have a dynamic IP. I should really invest in a VPN to avoid the kike's retarded bans.

UNBAN ME YOU FAGET

It's funny it seems the most cancerous ones are not auto playing.

newfags can't even autogif

Taking credit for Trumps work now huh?

Why don't you hide the threads of the video games you don't like instead?

Odd

I want that dick inside me.

You have to go back.

Newfag confirmed

user…..

What the fuck man.

I don't know why you convince yourself it's not so, but it's obvious you're from reddit. Go there and stay there.

If you have a static IP I don't know what to do then, stick to tor or get a vpn.

Same

Why should I? I'm not the one with shit taste.

This is pissing me off, I can't get off to dummies.

tough luck kiddo.

Working on this now.

Are we dong this now too?

Kek hasn't blessed you with the GIFt brother.

You forgot Kek

I don't care about your taste, I care about video games.

What if we like it this way?

Whoa whoa no pizza fam. Settle down!

Finally.
Are you actually going to listen and make auto-gifs a post option too?

Please just let me have this.Just little longer.

Leave it like this.

Yours isn't working either.

FUCK ME DADDY

try going on a slow board and looking at posts made in 2014, its like magic.

It's alright you can take your time. Come shitpost with us.

Fuck yeah I am!~

So do I, that why I want to have you to have good taste, so the board can be better in general.

Do you like this

I am sad now.

thanks doc

I imagine we would get sick of this pretty fast. Imagine a thread with 750 replies, and with 12mb each.

OH. You need to spoiler for it to work, I get it now!

Lets see if this works.

Should probably hurry before someone does something too stupid

Thanks, doc

rip

Looks like the jig is up folks

Haha, it's been fixed.

The board is not made worse by people with shit taste, it is made worse by shitposting. Because then people will be shitposting in the threads about good video games, since that's the posting mindset that prevails.

One 4chan is enough, learn from your mistakes.

pls no fix

Whelp. Fun times over I spose.

nice trips faggot

Thank you.

REEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe the gay gif worked

FIX spoilers that are not updating on other boards ya nig and make autogifs a BO option.

Mark needs to step down.

Can we just get a "post expanded image" feature set on an hour timer to prevent rampant spam?

Darn…oh well

Even meme magic knows how much of a fagboy you are.

Welp, it was fun while it lasted.

Elliot Rodger and Saitama?

Mark needs to stream himself marathoning cakes on the infinity.moe. I'd watch that.

I think he's on a diet, gotta work hard to maintain those 400 pounds.

I hope he has a heart attack, hits his head on the fucking table, foams from his mouth, throws up and DIES.

I prefered the gif bug. At least everyone had fun. Can't we get it back?

He has to be stopped before he can assume his true form again.
No more cakes for the jew.

Are tanks cool guise?

Doubtful. I liked it too though.

Settle down you baka

REEEEEEEEEE

Yes we can, who here has enough money to buy Holla Forums?

Post shota.

testing

Loli > shota

GIVE IT BACK

Shota > Dogshit > Your mother > Loli

go bomb /sudo/ with requests for autogif playback.

Look at the bright side, at least the old gifs are still playing

'Kay

oy vey!

not anymore :(

there is no brightside. looking back at animating gifs is just a reminder of what was lost

Wow rude. Didn't even say it was bad; I like trap shota. I just like loli more.

it's fucking fixed, now undo your bans

t. banned

Why not both

You never said which ban was yours. Have you tried to appeal it?

Fair enough.

wow fucking rude, you will have to post more loli feet to console me

You can have ONE Vita-tan

I want vita-tan to smother me with her rear touch pad

unban test

Bun feet.

Should be fixed now.

No it's still broken
undo the last fix you applied it worked much better that way

Answer me a question. What are your dick's dimensions?

this got me good