I am probably never going to get laid or get a gf. I want to become a total weeaboo, complete with a waifu, bodypillow...

I am probably never going to get laid or get a gf. I want to become a total weeaboo, complete with a waifu, bodypillow, dark apartment, figurines, MPC playlist full of anime, learning japanese..the works. /a/ is statistically the happiest board on all chans it resides on. I want in.

First stop is to find out what sort of good games are out there for weebs so I can get started. So do you guys think you can point me in the right direction? I have a modern PC rig, every 5th, 6th, and 7th gen console, a DS phat, a Gameboy Color, and a smartphone. Any tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/hwhGL66a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

try learning japanese.

Why? I just want to join the hobby.

Because this is Holla Forums

Try not baiting.

It's not b8. I'm serious.

That board's dead.

Armored Knight Iris
Princess Catue
Magical Girl Erena
Futabu! and Futabu!! 1&2
Inyouchuu 1, Shouku, and Etsu
Tentacle & Witches
Magic Woman M Episode 2
Hime Dorei

Thanks. I'll look into all of those.

LOL if true. So you want to join the cabal of "no 3DPD allowed"? Cultivate your inner loli? Maybe habitually rub it off in a crossdress, while fantasizing of being impregnated? Good luck then voluntarily contracting that mental illness.

/a/ practices a closed borders policy. Try your luck on Holla Forums. They accept weebtalk too.

pastebin.com/hwhGL66a
RemembeR: The most important thing to invest in is a good quality onahole! It is the tool of our trade!! Treat it well!

cum'on Holla Forums step it up

These are all great suggestions for getting into anime though

No wonder it's the best board.

Play kawaii uguu~ games on ps3/ps4/psv

WOW

Play MMO's and embrace your inner kike

I guess I don't get banned because I go to Holla Forums for more offtopic stuff alongside video games, and go to Holla Forums for politics.

the problem with mmos is that you can't really go hardcore enough if you have to take care of yourself. so, unless if you plan to go full neet you'll have to juggle between mmo and real life which sucks because you'll spend all your free time in the mmo then you'll have to "wake" yourself up, push yourself back into reality and go to work for 8 hours during which you'll be miserable af because you'll be forced to stay in your unkempt, real skin that you don't really pay attention to or care about instead of the "digital" skin (your character) in which you feel comfortable. that's why full weeb is the better option. when you go full weeb you'll delude yourself into believing that your waifu is actually somehow real and that you're actually doing it for her. because she's actually less real than the digital character of an mmo and just keeps repeating the same things over and over in the same manner no matter how many times you rewatch the anime, you won't even have the wish to even spend half the time rewatching anime that you would have spent playing mmos, leaving you with time for self-improvement (for her). after seeing it a bunch of times it's just you and your delusions from there on out. also, you will probably unknowingly adopt one of the more common male anime archetype behaviors for yourself because you're familiar with them and you will imagine that is what your waifu likes. depending on the person it might actually result with the weeb becoming more reliable and decisive on the outside. ofc you'll actually be a schizo.

Work out and get a job. Once you become fit sluts will throw themselves at you and even non-sluts will be looking your way. Having a job is good not only for the cash but because it forces you to interact with people and brush up your social skills.

From there you have the freedom to choose. You can either fuck sluts or swear off 3DPD. Hardmode: get a qt gf to hold hands with and have a loving long-term relationship.

Alternatively, do this

Did that. Approached women. Didn't work.

did u get fit as well or did you just go jogging in the mornings? you need to hit the gym and get muscle. that's the only way it'll show.

People who get banned have nothing but themselves to blame.

/fit/ as in muscles

It's like heaven. If only Holla Forums was that orderly.

I once got banned from /a/ for not capitalizing a sentence.

Tell me how /a/ is good for anything but lurking

Read the rules faggot. You got banned for good fucking reason.

Learn to talk to people.

Well I've been trying for nearly a decade. I'm just not funny or witty. I don't have what it takes. I can accept that and move on.

Because Holla Forums is bigger than /a/, and thus attracts more shitposters, and that you don't need to be hardcore to enjoy most videogames, whereas if you're not a weeaboo you really won't fit in on /a/.

Hey, don't feel too bad about it, I'm considered funny, charming, and incredibly witty when it comes to all my peers and people I meet. Then when I try to show interest in a woman, I'm suddenly literally less interesting than a child molester, apparently.

We have to proof read our posts for a board where majority of the content is butts?
Stop taking yourself so seriously. Its a shitty rule.

No one is forcing you to use /a/, if you don't like it don't use it. Jesus christ you're a fucking retard.

I empathize. I think it's because women don't have a very good sense of humor, and yet since they operate on instinct and emotion you have to make them laugh. That's why it's super hard.

I dove off in a wingsuit last summer. Men find it cool, women don't care and yawn.

As he said, you got banned for a reason.
Besides, I do make posts without correct capitalization if I deem it more fitting to what I'm posting and have never gotten banned for it, so your post must've been pretty shit.

This right here. Get a good Tomax hole and you'll never need a woman ever again.

That's what I said, I don't post on /a/ anymore. Keep calling me a retard if it makes you feel better.

Keep trying. Doesn't hurt to go out and tell one of your zingers every once in a while. Worse thing that would happen is someone will think you're a dumbass. I never said it was easy, but it shouldn't cost you much more than time. You're going to spill a lot of spaghetti, but everyone does that. Even the most charismatic of men fuck it up, they just go used to fucking up and learn how to recover. You just gotta keep talking to people until you suck at it less. Also, you're not going to make a lot of headway if your personalities clash. It's not a big deal, just find someone else to talk to.

Women's brains work completely differently from men. This is probably the biggest problem men and women have when interacting with each other. They expect a woman to be a man and vice versa.You need not understand women, just that they aren't men.

That's only an excuse for apathy. Holla Forums being this large should have plenty of volunteers to manage the levels of shitposting. Instead, Mark is one of the biggest shitposters.

It's been ten years. I should suck less by now

It's not apathy, I'm just saying why it is the way it is. And you know if there was more moderation there would be endless bellyaching about "no fun mods it's vee culture"

Well the first stop anyone should make is the Neptunia General

Get yourself a starter waifu and play the rebirth trilogy.

im not wrong

I'll head over there now

the point

your head

/a/ pls

The Path of the Weeb is walked mainly by people who are social outcasts at a young age. They then get into a hobby that doesn't require you to interact with the normal crowd. Anime, manga, and vidya (at least it was 2 decades ago) were those things people escaped to. They then found many interesting things and stuck with it, abandoning the mainstream. To go back to the mainstream world would mean watching, reading and playing less, and therefor abandoning the Path of the Weeb.

- Book of Weeb. Passage 8.

You don't become a weeb. You take interest in certain things which then turns you into a weeb when you take pride in your hobbies.

Tell us what genres you like. Fighters? Aquapazza, Arcana Heart 3 Love Max, Nitroplus Blasters, Melty Blood AACC etc. Shoot Em Up? Dodonpachi, Raiden, Darius, Crimzon Clover, etc. We need to know what you like first.

Fuck off. Whenever males discuss ways to live single happily, some drooler like you comes to offer false hope and platitudes.

Not every male can attract a worthwhile woman, and furthermore, not everyone wants a woman after understanding how "different" and retarded they are, and not wanting to jump through flaming hoops of shit for a xenomorph who wants to devour your wallet and soul and convert them to energy for her brood.

Dude I mostly play simulators, RTS, RTT, grand stategy, shmups, and JRPGs because they are comfy.

Lost Odyssey had great potential, then turned shit after the first disc

You probably do, you just aren't aware of it. Worry less about your skill level and just do it. Unless you have some disorder that hinders you socially, than I'm sure you've been improving more than you know. Proof enough is that you are about to type coherent sentences in a world where college students can't write a 6th grade level essay.

Sage for shitty blogger advice post.

A good katana is all you need. Don't waste your life away in a stupid gym.

CAN'T

It's not impossible. But even if you're not trying to get a girl, keeping your standards for yourself up is a good thing. Exercise and try to keep your looks up for yourself at the minimum.

There's something I can work with.
Not done much in Japan but there are older games like Ogre Battle and Ogre Battle 64. RTS is a genre that the west does well.

Not sure what this is. Is it anything like Tactical RPG? If so I can give many recommendations. Like Front Mission, Disgaea, Tiers to Tiara 2,

More of a western thing too. However there's stuff like Sengoku Rance and Daibancho: Big Bang Age. Both are some fun eroges.

If you play shmups you might not need any recommendations because most of them are Japanese anyway. However I'll say try out Crimzon Clover, Gundemonium, Hellsinker, Dodonpachi, Dragon Force, Radiant Silver Gun, and Mushihimesama.

So non hard ones then? Skies of Arcadia, Grandia series, Lufia series, Tales of Eternia/Phantasia/Symphonia, Ar Tonelico 2, Rune Factory Frontier/3/4 (A tier comfy), Chrono Trigger, Shadow Hearts, Dark Cloud, Radiata Stories, Suikoden. There's much more but those are something most can get into.

For the strategy games you might like Nobunaga's Ambition.

You'd be surprised how much more attractive you can look with a little effort.

4chan to Holla Forums.jpg

First and foremostly, play games if you find them fun. Fitting into a label is for the truly plebian.

Make that banner.

women dont like muscles

women like swimsuit model look, not muscles, most of them anyway

/a/ isn't shit because of the bans, it's shit because it's even more vitriolic and joyless than Holla Forums.

Guy on the left looks almost exactly like I do now. If I can look like him on the right I may just get off my lazy ass and lift. More for my self esteem than for girls.

i meant underwear model not swimsuit

You do know you can exchange money for these things?

Is this how you expect to succeed, by posting on an image board, you bum?

Get a job, sir.

Yeah, you really can't go wrong with Armored Knight Iris and the Inyouchuu series. Might want to add Himekishi Lilia and Dark Knight Ingrid to the list.

I want normalfags to leave.

Holla Forums here, we need more big guys to fight off the leftist cucks and the prequel-hating redditor scum.

Come to Holla Forums and we'll help show you how the prequels are pure kino, the originals are garbage you only like because you watched them as a kid, and the new stuff is jewish propaganda.

holy shit this is a whole new level of bait

This is the most detailed and in depth bait I've ever seen.

your gonna have to come up with a more convincing argument than that my dude, I didn't watch any of the movies when I was a kid

Nigger, I grew up while the prequels were being released they're just bad movies. Get over it. TPM came out 18 years ago

Ah, this is the 8/v/ I've always known.

Get out of here with that Holla Forums shit.

Is this like the time Holla Forums praised Adam Sandler only because Reddit hated him?