Is Bill Gates actually smart or is he le smart meme man that the media likes to parade around like Bill Nye and black...

Is Bill Gates actually smart or is he le smart meme man that the media likes to parade around like Bill Nye and black science man.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=0N_RO-jL-90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you don't go from middle class to world's richest man by being an idiot

He got a lot of money by wheeling and dealing. He’s a canny investor who gambled right on technology. He’s certainly much smarter than Bill Nye.

He certainly was at one point but I have a feeling he's been MKultra'd or flat out GRIDSd since then.

he killed billions of niggers with toxic ""vaccines""

I think technology flew straight past him and he couldn't keep up, so now he's just a business man.

This. Like Steve Jobs, Bill's mind was better suited for business and investment, than computers. Very early into the life of Microsoft as a company, he stopped doing any programming of any kind.

He is a great businessman and is quite smart.

You guys might appreciate this. It is pretty epic win lol

He's like most jews and stole someone elses shit to make money off of it.

Reminder that Gates stole the ideas that made Windows popular from Apple

Apple products are hot shit (more than windows) so I fail to see what value was obtained.

/ourguy/?

The whole GUI was stolen, Apple had licensed him portions of its GUI for use in Windows 1.0 and they kept using it in subsequent versions.
MS-DOS is also a CP/M ripoff.

Neil Degrasse Tyson is smart. Just because he's an annoying pop-science figure doesn't make him less intelligent. Ironically the only people who think he's not smart are mentally disabled people on 4chan/Holla Forums.

what, Apple no longer had it after Windows used it?

They used protected material without paying the owners their share. Bill is a kike, deal with it.

sounds like you're the kike here tbh

For a brief moment, I confused him with Ellen.

This was a pretty interesting show, I really liked the Russian themed one and this one.
hooktube.com/watch?v=0N_RO-jL-90
Comedians are usually insufferable shitlibs, but I file ERB under "educational".

Even native americans punished this stuff.
What is more, stealing a song had a greater punishment than stealing material goods.

native americans also never invented the wheel and are almost extinct now, so maybe their opinions don't matter very much

Is it possible to steal a word?

I thought my self English. Did I steal your language?

taught, for fucks sake.

If only.

It's not

It's testament to the fact that even the most primitive beings understand the importance of protecting intellectual property. To keep the fountain of ideas alive you need to make sure it's not done in vain. If people wish to donate their creations it's another thing altogether.

I like how it entertains and educates. Plus it roasted drumpf one good.

He's the richest man in the world, that means he's smarter than anyone on this website. Don't fall for soup grapes.

you're an idiot

This thread became retarded. By the way, Apple is hardly one to complain about theft. Steve Jobs was Human garbage, right up to bribing his way to the top of the human organ line in Tennessee for a few months of life.

what can you expect from a vegan

He's alright, I wouldn't call him a genius, but definitely possesses above average intelligence.

Organ harvesting?

As a business man, most likely. But Steve Jobs was definitely more plastered around as the ultimate genius of the technology world, mostly because he's dead now.

If he can put on a suit by himself he probably has above average intelligence.

I wouldn't call "founding the largest human trafficking and shitskin money/food redistribution platform in human history" an inconsequential or useless thing.

Bill Gates is like any other megalomaniac who has realized he is going to die and needs to leave his mark on the world. He doesn't have time for Bill Nye or black science guy unless they can help get the word out on what a great he is.

What's his endgame?

then why is drumft a billionaire? ;)

Apple stole it from xerox you tard.

He was inspired by it but the Macintosh was much more advanced than the Alto. Took Apple 5 years to develop it.

there's that word again

Gates didn't die yet.

You don't have to be smart to be a successful businessman, just charismatic and willing to backstab.

He's just a ruthless scumbag. Don't necessarily have to be smart, you just have to have no qualms about stealing other people's ideas. Same as Steve Jobs.

What a second… this isn't Holla Forums.

he inherited his dad's fortunes and rode inflation