Create a real-life parallel with video game characters

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chapultepec_aqueduct
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the fuck does this have to do with video games?

Both cant be mossad'd

Both did literally nothing wrong.

So tell me how this relates to video games. All I see is cuckchan shit.

Did nothing wrong

Hide the fucking thread, nigger.

I still see no video games here, just bait for material to gain more reddit upvotes.

Why don't you start making not shit threads, nigger?

This thread is truly horrible.

There was a time when fishing for (yous)s took effort
tumblr might be more your pace

DESPERATE

two reluctant politicians with a dream

He is worst Ciri ever.

Except Kotal is actually a genuinely good person at heart and ACTUALLY did nothing wrong aside from the one time he sided with Shinook, unlike your ironic memeposting.

YOU CAN'T FATAL THE KOTAL!

That's kinda broad parallel

He's not-aztec, not a nigger.

Aztecs were actually super based/skilled. They had citiy building and hydro-enginneering skills on par or ahead of europe as well as better doctors and hygine (both in terms of personal hygine as well as keeping streets and roads clean and waste disposal) then europe at the time, despite not having any metallurgy past copper and bronze working.

Crazy batshit religion though.

Yeah, yeah, you guys wuz kangs and shieet.
I wouldn't be surprised if they teach this to kids these days.

This isn't a conspiracy theory, the spainish conquest happened only 500 years ago. Do you know how many actual, direct records we have and first hand reports as well as physical evidence for stuff that happened then? We have not only first hand reports from the spainish that report it but native adminstrative records (land surveys, tax records, maps of conquired terroitory and trade routes) and actual fucking ruins litterally just all around modern cities in mexico since most major cities were built over existing ones. There's literally just ruins of the main temple in the 4th image of in downtown mexico city, because mexico city is litterally just built on top of it They drained the lakes in the 1700's.

You can even find old maps from the 1600 and 1700's showing mexico city with the lake still around it.

WE WUZZers are retarded niggers, but you are doing something even more retarded then them, essentially claiming ancient cairo and alexandria didn't exist when the pyramids and sphinx are still there and cities still fucking exist.

Also, here's a map DRAWN BY CORTES showing the city, and then a map of 16th centuary mexico city.

Stop being dumb. The same causeways are even there. The every first hand spainish account mentions them.

Also, i'm not a spic, i'm murican and my family is from germany. I just took basic history classes in the middle and high school, unlike you, it seems,.

is the autist faggot that always derails threads with his mexicans were from space bullshit, don't even give him more attention he won't stop

They're still fucking mexicans, you know that right?

He's the one posting conspiracy theories that cities we have actual ruins and shit of don't exist, user, not me.

How far up your own ass that not even a rescue time can rescue you

Modern mexican's are half breeds of native mesoamericans and the Spanish that settled there, that then became lazy asshole shitskins. Native nahua (ethnic group the aztecs belonged to) would have looked like pic related, for example,

There's a reason Mexico isn't in any of the civ games but the Aztecs are, because only one of the two ever did anything impressive. It's embrassing that modern mexico untill the past 20 years had even less access to clean water and plumbing then the aztecs did.

or did you not even read my post?

It's fine if you enjoy Aztecs but do you really need to post walls of texts in completely unrelated threads about how Aztecs were really good at astrology, making water ways and how nice their trees smelled?
I mean, shit nigger besides the astrology being really fucking accurate for some stone age civ that considered live unnecessary organ removal a national sport nothing of that is really worth derailing every single thread you walk into, I know autism is hard to control but come on nigger try to have some self restrain.

Okay let me go through your posts without memeing you.
Their shitty architectural choices were far outshined by the Incas, and were on part with the ancient egyptians; which is not a lot considering it was the fucking 15th century
Moreso, aztect "hydro-engineering" was mostly composed by building mud patches on a lake and farming on them, which was again outshined by the incas and the egyptians.
Aztec doctors believed that they could treat headaches by removing part of your skull and make you fight harder by eating spicy chocolate.
Hygiene? they didn't even had aqueducts, it just happened hat they lived close to a fucking lake where they could dump all their shit.
Lets all remove the still beating heart from war prisoners to appease a rainbow sun snake dragon also all white people are gods.

Cortez, the man that was fucking batshit insane and believed that by killing all the Aztecs he was going to get to some sort of mythical city made of gold. Enough to say.

Welp here we go again
Autism fight round #375532
Holla Forums, Holla Forums never changes

A wealthy businessman turned into a people's hero.

Yeah, I shouldn't respond to obvious bait. Sorry user

The theory I read is that the insane amount of human sacrifice their religion called for was due to the pressure population placed on the available protein. Instead of being conquerors like more agriculturally rich areas, like Rome, the religion called for more removing competitors.

Difference being is Fontaine was an actual criminal that had people murdered. Trump doesn't murder people because they don't like his hotels and to anyone knowledge committed any morally abhorrent actions, You are literally grasping at straws.

Vivian is like a fat stupid ape because like a fat stupid ape, she wastes resources and contributes nothing to society, became popular among a large group of retards, and people look at her for entertainment.

American education and American hindsight.

I know that fictional characters are always exaggerated archetypes. The point still stands.

That's been pretty throughly debunked.

Most of mesoamerica had some form of human sacrifice or bloodletting in their religions, so it's likely just a very old cultural practice, but the aztecs in particular did do it a lot more then others.

what was essentially their patron god, Huitzilopochtli, which is one of the few gods in the Nahua (the overarching language/cultural group the aztecs and most other denizens of the valley of mexico belonged to) pantheon that they brought to the valley of mexico rather then one that was already there and worshipped, and his cult was very human sacrifice and blood focused, for instance.

It only got worse over time, as the first Montezuma's brother became high priest and burned all the old religious texts and rewrote the religion to place even more of a focus on it.

I probably should have just limited the second half of my post to "Well they built the 5th largest city in the world for one", so it wasn't as derailing, yes, that was my bad. Polite sage

Architectural styles is obviously subjective. Incan stoneworking is really cool and impressive but I prefer mesoamerican stuff in general to andean. Also, Quetzalcoatl didn't accept sacrifices. I think you are also selling the Chinampas bit short there. Yes, it was essentially just using dirt, but the result was very impressive. It's not like they didn't have stonework either and there were also the causeways, dykes, and others as well. It was comparable to venice in terms of the waterworks systems but it had twice the population.

Also, they absolutely had aqueducts: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chapultepec_aqueduct

As far as your cortes comment, I wasn't using him in particular, I was just pointing out spainish records correlate with archelpogical ones and implying tenochtitlan didn;'t exist as described was foolish. You'll note the text I posted there was from Bernal Díaz del Castillo's A True History of the Conquest of New Spain rather then cortes's, though his letters to Charles V basically say the exact same shit.

Neil Young pls go

No, we must kill elves because elves are terrorist tree faggots.

He wasn't crazy necessarily, but he was a sociopathic asshole.

He directly disobeyed orders from multiple levels of authority and Spain sent people after him to get him to knock it the fuck off multuple times and even the Spainiards were pretty horrified at what he did and attempted to preserve a lot of the native languages and books (the mesoamericans, including the aztecs and mayans had books but it was all one giant folded up sheet of paper. Mayans also had a true writing system and Aztec's was sort of a mix between a true one and ideograms) manuscripts