Classic Ubishit

Classic Ubishit

This game is a better genocide simulator than Hatred, i havent made a single misson , i just go around purging these mental ill degenerates

Other urls found in this thread:

imfdb.org/wiki/Far_Cry_2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ubisoft: Shilling Evolved

I hope you didn't actually give them your money.

If there's a mod to replace the nigger character model with something else I'd pirate the shit out of it

I can't tell if that's a typical ubisoft glitch or if it's intentional.

What was the last good game ubisoft developed? Fucking sands of time for the gc?

Both, probably.

Far Cry 2

Most of those games from that generation were alright. Rayman, Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, The Prince of Persia trilogy, and that's about it. However, if you go back and play these games today, you'll find that they're pretty a shit. Splinter Cell isn't a fucking stealth game, it's a god damned connect the dots puzzle wrapped around a military/spec ops/conspiracy theory theme.

(hitler dubs checked)
I don't wanna put the fuckers anywhere near weapons.

I always prefer if I have an option to replace a MC in a game, I did it with JC2 and really liked playing as a faceless armoured soldier flying around the place destroying shit.

Well that's just plain wrong.

You are a nigger going around on a killing spree and all they say to is "S-sorry", the npcs in this game are the opposite of GTAV

Hows that not fitting?

Intentional, game is full of these freaks

Wait, what? NPC's apologise while you kill them?

yep

It's videogames as clickbait

How progressive and tolerant.

Did you actually buy that shit?

I would also add some of their early games to that list. They may all have a shitty reputation right now, but back then when a game had Ubisoft or EA written on it you knew it would be good. Early splinter cell was decent, far cry 1 was also somewhat decent and don't forget Rainbow Six. Vegas was kinda fucked, but still fun with friends in coop.

Gonna need video evidence of that shit, even for the current year +2 that sounds like too much.

Time for a new video purging the degenerates, then?

The game was cracked recently, I doubt any racist Holla Forumstard would pay for it.

I tried to play far cry once but i watched the unskippable and shitty starting cutscene and had it crash at some point twice, then i google for a fix and watched it again then i tried messing with the fix and watched it again then i removed the fix and watched it again and it didn't work. I spent an hour rewatching a retarded cutscene while a nigger drove me around in a nigger taxi and then suddenly it didn't crash. So after the cutscene the game crashed anyway.
I spent 1 hour and something watching a shitty unskippable cutscene and gave up on the game.

Far Cry 2 did a lot of things well, but the weapon degradation was far too obnoxious at times and was only made worse by the fact that every weapon you would pick up off the enemy was in shit condition and liable to blow up in your hands before you even make it through the magazine. Had they either made weapons more durable/made manuals buff more effective or at the very least made it so that enemy weapons will last long enough to get you out of a tight spot so you aren't shit out of luck if your weapons degrade in the middle of large firefight. Had they actually curbed back some of the obnoxious shit like that and the respawn rate for checkpoints you'd have a 9/10 game easy.

You know I gotta say, I really don't understand all the complaints about the enemy weapons being so shit. They're there for emergency use only, you're given ample amount of diamonds to purchase brand new weapons and durability manuals which you can stock up on every 3rd or so mission. I mean, I only ever replay FC2 with difficulty mods installed that lower your overall health and ammo count but still have no trouble getting by with the basic tier of weapons you can buy right at the start.

I don't know why everybody complains about the weapon degradation in FC2, it's obvious you're supposed to use the weapons you purchase instead of picking them up from the ground.

The real problem with Far Cry 2 was the enemies. They were too bullet-spongy, respawned too fast and could see through foliage with a fairly high vision range too. They were just too fucking annoying to deal with and made the game tedious.

If that aspect had been fixed FC2 would be a much better game, I actually liked what they were going for with the degradation, malaria, limited fast travel, etc. but the shitty enemies ruined it all for me.

You should definitely check out some of the mods for FC2 then, there's one that overhauls enemy health and the stealth in the game, which makes the ghillie suit actually useful and makes both you and the enemies go down in 2-3 shots, which really ramps up the tension on the highest difficulty setting.

Why do shills appear in this time of year? Why do normalfags feel like buying games now? Finals depression?

I don't see the problem.

Kermit is racist now?

Nah, he is just some faggot trying to stir shit up

I was talking about the OP, but frogs are a nazi symbol anyway, don't you know it's the current year?

That's just the San Francisco reloaded realism mod. It also removes all the guns from the game.

Are the streets aren't overflowing with shit? San Francisco is literally the India of America.

This is the original game, 3 out of 5 npcs are a flamboyant gay, a trans freak or a fat dyke. You only see straight couples in the "chinatown" part of the city that looks like the slums of the city and everyone is old and has gray hair

Who the hell greenlit this?, someone actually modeled this creature and someone else approved it for the game.

Well no, you are just another hipster contrarian faggot.

What the fuck is it, dipshit?

Why not kill yourself?

Wew

Doesn't it play in Commiefornia?
I though shit like that was the new normal over there.

Either Far Cry 2 or Siege.

I stopped trying after failing twice.

But FC3 is better than 2 in every way.

Driver San Francisco

You're the hipster who can't see past his own nostalgia, so there's no way a dipshit like you can give these games a weighted and fair analysis of their merits and flaws. Eat shit, nigger.

I think you should go back to reddit. :)

You're mixing up your buzzwords, friendo.

Nostalgiafags and Hipsters are on opposite ends of the spectrum.

(you)

Eh, maybe you've got a point. Still doesn't detract from my initial statement.

Are you retarded?

There's a wide gulf between "Just because these games are older, doesn't mean they're shit" and "hurr durr these games I liked as a kid are untouchable, golden relics that are perfect in every way".

So, tell me, instead of being a shitposting, cock sucking faggot, what qualities or features do you like about the older generation of Ubisoft games that the new ones no longer possess? I don't think you can make an argument that will create enough of a distinction between "old Ubisoft" and "new Ubisoft". Go ahead, I'm listening. If not, then fuck off.

Explaining where you went wrong in your knee-jerk shitposting is not itself shitpositng. So let's walk through the entire chain of events here:

We get question posed by:
We then get an answer by:
He makes a statement that while the games from that generation were "alright", "if you go back and play these games today, you'll find that they're pretty a shit".

Two posters call out that claim as being wrong.

You then sperg out and strawman their position and get your buzzwords confused here:

I think that about covers it. Go eat a Snickers or something and stop being such a pissy baby.

I'm pretty sure I told you to fuck off. You should probably do the world a favor and kill yourself. Try drinking bleach, or anti freeze. Perhaps you can go suicide by cop, or maybe you can devote yourself to being some nigger's cumslut and manage to acquire a life threatening STD. As long as you don't come back here. Stick your snickers up your ass, you fucking troglodyte.

Oh dear, how embarrassing.

So, all you want are (you)s, huh? Well, there you go. Still, eat shit and kill yourself, fag.

(you). I've got an infinite number of (you)s, you know. have another. I don't care. They're meaningless. Why do you want them so badly, anyway? So you print out each response that you receive and place them in your wall? Do they serve as a testament to time you've wasted? I don't understand.

user just stop.

kill yourself faggot.

not an artform.

I need a new hobby,

R6:Vegas? Last Ubi game I can remember that had LAN built in.

imfdb.org/wiki/Far_Cry_2