Red flags thread. You see any of these and it's a shit game guaranteed

Red flags thread. You see any of these and it's a shit game guaranteed.

I'll start.

shooters:

rpgs:

mobas:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1986_FBI_Miami_shootout
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Hollywood_shootout#Aftermath_and_controversy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stopping_power#Neurological
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please leave, reddit

Speaking of reddit

So you hate all FPS but Doom and Serious Sam?

good job, I assume this was the red flag to your thread

>"Skyrim with ______"

What the fuck is wrong with female soldiers you faggot

Existing

It's ridiculous is what. Everyone just pretends that equal opportunity has always been a thing and that fantasy knights had as good a chance of being women as men.

At the very least, female combatants should get a penalty to strength or some shit.

Muh realism.
To be perfectly honest, I'm not a huge fan of purely mundane female soldiers, the closest thing I really like is female paladins

Lower muscle density to men, less testosterone, more likely to get raped, have periods monthly and have this slight inconvenience to the military where they can get pregnant.
That's not counting on sexual tension and romance being a distraction and a cause of poor decision making that's really not needed during a war.

All military women should be required to take birth control AND buzz their heads just like the rest of us grunts.

has oversexualized anime pre-teen girls

I mean, I can't think of something with good gameplay that has this.
Neptunia fucking sucks ass, but it's popular just because it's anime.

I'm a bit more lenient with RPG's. They're more about the role you take, not just as a character but as a player, in customizing your team and the decisions you take throughout the game.
That being said, Bioware's latest offering of RPG's, which do feature character creation, or some of the shallowest RPG's because they don't feature meaningful decisions in favour of the 'play your way!' mentality.

Literally every developer pretends its a big deal, and it isn't.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1986_FBI_Miami_shootout

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Hollywood_shootout#Aftermath_and_controversy

In both of those incidents the suspects were heavily body armored you literal mouth breather.

Women mma fighters routinely get their shit kicked in whenever they fight male fighters, which is a rare occurrence unto itself.

At the elite level women just…lack, in every field you can think of compared to their male counterparts.

plus, all the women at this level are ugly bitch dykes. they are deformities who need to be rounded up and butchered in a pogrom.

The Halo games don't.

They only act like it's a big deal with female elites.

I'll fight you, motherfucker.

Anyone got qt girls in armor or uniform?

Hell, it's not just MMA, it's practically any physical activity. Like the "battle of the sexes" tennis match where Karsten Braasch was ranked less than 200 in the world vs both the the Williams sisters, and he warmed up by drinking beer and playing golf that morning and absolutely trounced them. Never gets talked about for some reason…

wow what a gay

I mean they get my dick up but I'm not gonna pretend it's anything less than ridiculous.

9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB
BIGGEST RED FLAG EVERY!
BUSH PULLED THE RED FLAG OFF!
NO ONE NOTICED!!!

what?

Oh look, more lore rape.

No he hates those especially apparently. It's a "muh realism" thing I think.

Guns almost never kill instantly with one shot. That applies to all guns, armor or none.

I know you probably hate wikipedia, but this should be relatively accurate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stopping_power#Neurological

So basically unless you hit the brain or sever the spinal cord the target might still live long enough to shoot back.

when kojima did it
when it is souls related
when there is a wizard
when there is a lesbian
when valve is involved
when it's PC only
when you have to get steam
when you have to be gay to platinum
when you have to use VR
when VR goggles are involved in any way
when naughty dog is involved
when ubisoft is involved
when activision is involved
when getting trophies is too hard
when getting trophies is too easy

When the game has trigger warnings.

I'm not even sure what you are implying here.

Were you under the impression that elites were asexual or hermaphroditic or something?

What did he mean by this?

Realism you dense fuck! If a game isn't one hundred and ten percent realistic as it can possibly get how in the fuck am I meant to stay immersed!?

MY red flags!? Easy OP, fucking easy!

THE LIST GOES ON!

Games need to be fucking realistic and have the best most photorealistic graphics or else they aren't worth playing!!!!!

Females were used exclusively as a home guard for Sangheilios. They weren't sent off to war.

ez

If you see OP, it's a shit thread. Guaranteed.

He wants realism in fantasy

shit tier logic

He's a gay boi, I guess.

Microtransactions in Early Access
More than half of the human MCs are shitskins
Dev is anti-mod/anti-gun

That's the mentality that you have.

sure

Nonsense, there are plenty of stronk waifus.

There's are points where realism matters and points where it does not. Letting a woman fight effectively is not a breach of disbelief for anyone who isn't a slackjaw faggot.

What now, faggot?

The hell it isn't. This shit is surreal every time I see and it's quite possibly in the top 10 immersion-breaking bullshits in existence.

Yeah, right.

So if you see a human fighting a giant, do you shit yourself when the human wins?

Sorry friend, I think you just have the auts.

If a human were fighting on a field full of giants and still came unrekt, yeah, I'd write that off as wishful thinking.

How do you even enjoy video games?

They have to not have any women in them at all, that's the only way.

refer to what I just said, dickbag. If Snake were surrounded by giant robots on all sides and still came out on top, I'd say lazy shitty writing at the very least.

KEK wills it. discussion over.

They do make games like that, but I think all of them are visual novels.

I'm looking at you Witcher 3!
I should just beat him to death and push buttons in a way it looks cool and I feel like I'm awesome. Why does the game make me feel I have to block and dodge to be a winner? I want to destroy enemies like I can't do IRL.

XB1's battle system is pretty annoying too. Why can't I just press button to hit enemy? There's some wait system while I walk up to the opponent and just sit there until my unit attacks?

Very few games do this right, and when they do accomplish it the female stops seeming to be a female and more to be a young man who wants to be fair.

You will suffer the same fate as Shillary

This is pretty sad, dude.

not an argument

Funfact: Women generally have stronger hip region muscles because they have to maneuver around and push out a child
Another funfact is that the standing/squatting position is superior than laying down for childbirth because it allows the muscles and bones to move and stretch outward more freely, allowing the child a easier and faster passage
That's why women nowadays can spend literal days trying to push a baby out, whereas in past tribes women could pop that fucker out fast and then keep migrating
The stand/squat later evolved into the woman sitting on the mans lap, which evolved into laying down unfortunately

When has that ever even happened in a game?

You're still being a bit disingenuous when complaining about female soldiers/warriors being unrealistic because they'd get shit on when both outnumbered and outclassed by men when any fictional character facing similar circumstances would break suspension of disbelief without a damn good reason for it, e.g. a god dropping in on the fight to shit lightning on the enemy.

Neither is appeal to self-checked digits, but that didn't stop you.

This triggers the nigger

I'm a firm believer in making status effects into bonus/secondary damage on physical attacks and spells. A good way of doing it is to pair a status effect with an elemental effect.

At least learn to green text >>>/reddit/

I fucking hate that shit.

Women on battlefields full of men.

No, other fantasy elements are steeped in our own history and mythology. Women in combat roles in female wishful thinking.

doesn't matter, still got em. acknowledge it or don't, kek doesn't care.

The funny thing is that in just about every genre you can get over the unrealistic factor. In a shooter they can just use guns. It's really not that much of a problem anymore. It's not like you need to lift to hold one and use it properly.

Or if it's fantasy midevil then Mages yo. Or battlemages would constitute as soldiers as well I suppose. That's what women should usually are anyway. Most fantasy stories that are any good usually don't have women carrying giant claymores and 2 ton armor though. You can also wright off strength penalty with enchantments, sorcery, racial perk (Such as Amazons) and much more. Really with Fantasy your limit is your imagination. I think you might just have a problem with women in general if you don't want to see them in a game fighting battles.

I don't think you've ever played video games.

So, like Raiden did at the end of MGS2?

It's pretty obvious all he does is shitpost all day.

autism

Raiden was a goddamn cyborg ninja with every bionic enhancement you can think of.

Because you never wear body armor in an fps you literal squirrel fucker.

You might want to take another swing at reading that post

There's a reason whenever a nog pulls up a gun the police spray whatever they have into the fuckers. People don't die before they hit the ground when their shot. Even with a dozen bullets into center mass.

Wasn't arguing. You're autistic.

You're thinking of a game released 10 years after MGS2, smarty.

This. Just like with any group, women will always mess up the chemistry of any group they're in, which always leads to a negative outcome.

The only MG I've played is Revengance, and even I know he didn't get the upgrades until MGS4. Kill yourself.

Also of note, your entire argument assumes that the women in question have a small physique and no muscle mass, yet you seem to think that one couldn't just train to get in shape for combat, like any good soldier would.

Fiction is under no obligation to conform to reality.

Not nearly to the extent men can they can't.

Women are almost always second to men at the elite level of every field related to the physical.

Good thing we have guns these days.

There isn't really a set level of fitness that one needs to be able to kill people, user.

I said "in what game?"
Give me an actual fucking example you autistic faggot.

>at the elite level
Last time I checked, you don't need to be at the elite level to not be shit at killing people, you just need to be at the above-average level.

Modern combat is extremely physical, and anyone who thinks it's as simple as holding/shooting a rifle is wrong.

For starters, the average soldier is carrying 40 Ibs. worth of gear on his back at all times, secondly, combat is mobile; you're always moving.

Don't even pretend that the average female can keep up with the average male taking everything that a battlefield is into consideration.

RPGs generally have stats too. To use Dark Souls as an example, my female knight obviously has the strength and endurance required to run around in her giant armor and swing her big ass sword because if she didn't, the game would penalize her.

only a problem if you don't know how to move

learn to aim

I'de say it's not a giant gap in performance. Maybe 10% at worst if she's physically fit but we also have transportation and if you're going to be moving on foot the actual occurrences of having to move several miles on foot seems kind of moot. That also doesn't reduce actual combat either. Dexterity isn't lost on women and if we're considering vidya then it shouldn't mater anyway unless you're playing a realistic wartime sim.

Again, if there's a woman on the battlefield, they would've at least trained to fit the requirements. There wouldn't be any average females fighting. You're going in circles.

Well Dark Souls also gives you supernatural powers to level up. I don't think anybody could actually weld Smoughs hammer effectively in real life.

Bare minimum doesn't mean competitive, especially where the U.S. military is concerned. Not every close.

When a force has to be as deadly as possible, why in the fuck would you allow people who are genetically predisposition to be weaker to join where their potential to perform will ALWAYS be lesser than their male counterparts?

Precisely. It works because it's a video game. OP needs some simulators to satisfy his autism

The question is where does this problem come into practice in any video game that isn't a realistic sim? Games can explain away a physical lacking in just about any way imaginable.

Pretty much the conclusion I came to. I just want to hear him admit it.

On any RPG with character stats is where. Like I said, they at least should take a penalty to strength or some shit.

I'll satisfy this dick with your throat, faggot.

And like I said, you can explain it away easily through just about any method of plot. The only time your problem is actually a problem is when it's based in absolute realism.

not an argument :^)

Neither is 'u need the sims for your 'tisms'

Nawww, way over simplification. It's more that anyone with birth complications laid down and was abandoned or died.
Though squat is better position once crown, but it can taking hours or fucking days to get to that point in labour.

Once again
This doesn't even take into account that oftentimes fantasy worlds have playable fantasy races, some of them even being monstrous humanoids. Who are you to say that female Gnolls or Vieras or whatever aren't stronger than the males of their species.

There are lots of reasons for that. Aside from the lethality, it's also a form of panic reaction from the cops themselves. Also it's way less paperwork/legal trouble do deal with a dead suspect than a wounded one.

Why are most devs swedish these days?