Modern devs need to step it up

but it's incomplete

It's procedually generated.

explains why there are pop ins in some areas

So Spacechem?

could be good for pvp water combat, never tried it

You forgot

Resonance is just a casual filter user, it's not that bad

The bad thing is that its the entire fucking meta of the crafting game. All updates have been around it and leaving most elements with few uses. Its also an economic base because trading revolves around understading the whole topic to scam newfags out of their copper andf nickel.
I preffered the metallic alloy craft combos before the 20th century update. Nowadays I think the whole organic chemistry focus is just devs giving an excuse to add no new elements because they're running out of ideas.
Update the fucking isotope-bending quantum mechanics. I want to make gold out of lead, goddammit.

Just collect enough of the first one, eventually you'll be able to make the rest.

Fuck off. It was best back in Alpha when there were only two elements: copper and tin, but you could use it to make everything from axes to fertility statues.

Even pure oxygen can kill you

muh electron delocalization though
Ever since the devs allowed for large-scale medical guilds and surprise disease updates players have bought the organic meme.

Will you ever stop bitching about the oxygen thing, jesus christ.
I made it so you obtain the required intake amount automatically unless you're due for your recycling or you're under some sort of malus effect.
You'll still fucking bitch about anything, you're never happy.

Fucking hell user. I'm a chainsmoker that spends way too much time sitting and I can hold my breath for twice that.

Well excuse me, but when you have permadeath where the game uninstalls after losing, you better bet I am going to bitch about every little thing.

Just because you rolled for high stamina doesn't mean we all did, user.

You can stop breathing oxygen anytime, user.

There's really cool things you can do with lone materials, since they rock at pvp.
Those were simpler times.

Yeah, the players were better back then, too. Remember fucking mammoths? We had to hunt those fuckers with bows and arrows or spears we crafted ourselves. First they nerfed the things into a mob that is slow and docile and easier to spot as they recolored it "camouflage isn't fair!". Now the n00bs just use the diamonds they farmed in their little grinding machines and buy a magic cannon that can one-shot the things. They don't even build it themselves!

When are they going to stop adding needless shit to pure survival games?

Maybe back in the 1700 version, but in the CY +2, it is just a glorified social media chatroom. There are only a few areas that are truly wild, most areas have shitty mods and rules up the ass.

No man, if I remember my first aid worth a damn 2 minutes is around average with up to 10 more needed for the body to deplete the oxygen already in blood. So even if he didn't count the actual dying part holding breath for only 50 seconds is only acceptable for the terminally ill, elderly and those with a single lung.

And you can stop shitposting and move that fat ass now and then.

HAHAHA SO FUCKING FUNNY
Either kill yourselves or go back to Reddit.

Nah, even back then it was pretty much just Pay To Win. I can't remember when they implemented that system… somewhere around the Hammurabi Update.

Yeah I'll just sit around for a billion years for that to happen while everyone else is just digging rare metals out of the ground.

Actually, I just read the wiki. Pure oxygen will kill you.

XD it's a thread where we ironically discuss real life like it's a video game this is my favorite may may :DDDDDDDDDDD

You forgot to sage.

The devs made it overly-complicated for no fucking reason. Why does almost every element if pure kill the player? You have to find the right combinations to make something that isn't dangerous or you could make something even deadlier than the shit you started with. Then even if you make something that's not dangerous, most of the time it's fucking useless.
Is there anything rewarding about being autistic enough to study these shitty mechanics?

is this for ss13?

Get a load of this fag

Yeah, but first it makes you trip out and hallucinate before slipping into seizures and a coma

because why the fuck not 420 yolo, and then for whatever reason this shit's also rocket fuel???

While highly detailed it's far from optimum from a gameplay perspective.

If was fine when it was just a simple Solid, Liquid, and a gas. But now there is also plasma and a shitload of other states that have requirements of a certain temperature and then there's the states or new types they still haven't decided on if they're going to add or not or what it even does.

Other races, are you even trying?

You mean the game where you can magically change an element into another one at will?

I honestly don't see what's so hard about programming actual chemistry into a video game. It'd be a lot of busywork copy/pasting the math equations for every A+B=C reaction in the world, but that's literally all chemistry is.
The closest I can think of is Powder Toy, which is fun to mess around with, but as the title states, it's a toy rather than a game.

Imagine a survival game where you had to use real-world knowledge of chemistry to do anything worthwhile. That'd be so fucking fun and exciting.

It's just a beta.

Hydrogen master race reporting in