Entertainment Software Association now endorses Anita Sarkeesian and her "criticisms" vs. vidya

archive.fo/VN9o5
archive.fo/92Hle

They deleted the tweet by the way!

Remember when the ESA stood by into multiple court hearings regarding the censorship or blacklisting of video games due to its "influence" to young men to be violent? Remember how they stood up against Jack Thompson? Guess what, now they have endorsed Anita Sarkeesian when she appeared at the CES.

Am I supposed to be surpised?

Anita who?

Bumping the thread.

More like ESA Goy Affairs, am I right?

Am I supposed to be surprised?
Jack Thompson was a muppet, an advertising for the steriotypical cowboy hat wearing redneck burger Republican right wing who hates everything modern when he was nothing more but an insane prudish individual.
So much so that even normalfags from other countries know who he is.

No NeoCon globalist kikes in office now so lets see how the burgers can handle the preassure.

Second thread I've seen today mentioning Sarkeesian and putting "criticisms" in quotes

Why are you trying to push this? Who gives a shit about Anita Sarkeesian anymore?

The Anti-Defamation League never has expressed any concern about Grand Theft Auto. The
Jews aren't worried about what it teaches the kids who play it. Stealing cars, killing cops, and
beating up prostitutes is good, clean fun as far as the Anti-Defamation League and the Jewish
media are concerned: no outrage, no denunciations, despite the fact that Grand Theft Auto has
sold more than a hundred times as many copies as our Ethnic Cleansing. Grand Theft Auto is
available in video game stores all over the country. You have to order our game, Ethnic
Cleansing, from Resistance Records, because the game stores are afraid of it. They are afraid of
the Jewish media.

The Jews, in fact, have the video game business, like the other media, pretty much under their
control. The trade association for video game makers is the Interactive Digital Software
Association. The president of that trade association is a Mr. Lowenstein.

Amazing, isn't it? Lowenstein.

She's years past any relevancy and she hadn't even crossed my mind for at least a year so yeah, I'd say it's working out pretty well. That other thread is you too?

Is she hot yet?

No. She getting fatter

You mean thicker?

the bad kind of fat

Shills are saging this thread, I WONDER WHY.

I'm surprised they are still trying to push her. Vidya is already dead anyway.

"better representation in the video game industry"
Why don't they campaign for better representation in industries that are actually relevant to society like waste management or electrical engineering instead of whining that they don't get to work on enough toys?

Fuck the ESRB

I remember when they supported horrible trade agreements like TPP. Fuck the ESA and fuck all publishers that support them.

Shes a midget so there is only one place it can go and that's not in the good way son

At least she's quickly getting to the point where we can just push her on her back and roll her out of the room when she gets too annoying.

It's Amazing the fact that anita was caught lying over and over again, she's a proven con-artists, and yet these companies are still supporting this piece of shit turning a blind eye, and again, pretending she is some sort of victim of le evil meh soggy knee despite all the easily available evidence that say otherwise.
When we start the purge!?

Never because gamers are cowards that let anyone walk all over them I've been waiting in gg for something to happen but not a single thrown chair or garbage can flipped so nothing will ever happen to these snakes.

This shit should be page one fucking goons sage bombing this shit is a disgrace.

The more you know…

She's attempting to make a comeback.

Would this be the time to propose the idea of creating/promoting a better, cheaper, faster Anita video content competitor?

Think of it this way, when your "business" of being a complainer critic of video games is a blue ocean with just herself in it, why not make it a red ocean with more and better competition, that the most expensive can't survive in.