Are there any AAA games released after 2014 that are worth playing? Last 'big title' I played was Far Cry 4...

Are there any AAA games released after 2014 that are worth playing? Last 'big title' I played was Far Cry 4, and it was boring. Also I have shit internet so downloading 30-50 GB takes a lot of time.

Other urls found in this thread:

taleoftwowastelands.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. Go and pirate some good games like gothic 1 and 2, dmc 4 special edition, wizardry 6, 7, and 8. Dont waste your time on (current year (-2 - +1))

That's xbone/ps4 exclusive.

Dork souls3?

Can't think of any

Nah, PC too

Its on pc you dip

You're thinking of DmC, you cuck.

Are you retarded? Both DMC4 and DMC4SE are on PC

The only games I've liked since 2014 are Ratchet & Clank (which is pretty much a worse but still good version of the first game) and Tearaway: Unfolded (which was advertised as a remake but is actually more like a very good sequel.

I applaud (you)

no, there hasnt been a good game since 1998

The Witcher 3 is the only one I can think of.

I enjoyed Xcom 2.
If you never played it try out the first dead rising on PC.
On the non-AAA side of things My Summer Car really gets my autism going and A Tale Of Two Wastelands is a must play.

I tried it and just could not get into it.

Yeah that's how it was for me at first, but I tried it again like a year later and I was hooked until the end.

meh I guess ill give it another pirate

Dying Light
W40K Gothic Armada
Guilty Gear Xrd Rev
Forza Horizon 3

Wizardry 8 is one of my favorite RPGs. good taste fam.

Not OP but I have 20 steam bucks and will unfortunately remain unemployed for a few more weeks. any recommendations?

please shill Dying Light to me. I want to know what's good about it.

8th Generation (PS4/XOne/Wii U) Approved Ludo:
Bayonetta 2 [Wii U]
Until Dawn [PS4]
Uncharted 4 [PS4]
Bloodborne [PS4]

It has great atmosphere and the gameplay is very good. Combat is simple but feels good, it's satisfying to crack zombie skulls. The movement feels really nice, probably the best 1st person parkour in a game. It's basically good Dead Island.

Reminder that Niel "Anita Sarkeesian is my role model" Druckmann removed Donut Drake from the game because he felt it was triggering.

sounds cool. I like killing zombies. I may pirate it.

I only have a DS, a PSP 2000 and 2012 PC (i5 3.3 GHz, GTX 560Ti, 16 GB RAM). no modern consoles.

Did you enjoy fallout 3 & NV?

I was always a sucker for Fallout. And yes I enjoyed even Fallout 3, the exploration was nice. But New Vegas was thousand times better in every way (except shit engine).

I always shill this. HARD
taleoftwowastelands.com/

I enjoyed Xenoblade Chronicles (censorship aside)
But then again I only started playing it after watching videos of no man's sky, so it wasn't exactly hard to top my expectation of exploring an alien planet.

The last game I played that was similar to it too was Brutal legend, So the fact that i could run and Jump on the terrain in this game made it infinitely better.

The lesson is to saturate yourself in shit games before playing something the least bit decent or creative to give yourself a richer experience.

Seriously, why the hell can't you jump in Brutal legend?

I wanted to like Brutal Legend but when the RTS element came into it I dropped it

By some miracle Halo 5's multiplayer and Forge are actually pretty good. Single player is shit though.

You can't remove something that wasn't in the game in the first place.

I hate feminists as much as everybody but the game is good and there was not any agenda pushing.

Rainbow Six Siege, but it's multiplayer only so you can't pirate it and overpriced so wait for a sale.

I believe the reason the devs gave was "Because Jump killed Van Halen"

Titanfall 2 I really enjoyed, it runs like silk, the campaign though short has some great moments like fights against Titans and time traveling and likable interactions with your titan. Multiplayer is also quite enjoyable because of the variety of gamemodes with some great map designs.

Fallout 4 user. And skyrim, special edition! You deserve the best, and thats why you go Bethesda, because we are going to make vidya great again!

Remind me, was that the one which had a nigress beating the crap out of Drake and some other dude in a in a hamfisted cutscene?

Fallout 4 is a pretty good one if your interested. :)

OP asked for games, not movies. Kys

Uncharted is normalfag shit. >>>/reddit/

Titanfall 2,

I'm dead serious, the game's another Dead Space where EA puts out a good title once in a blue moon.

All the games released after 2014 that I've liked are indies or AA games.
But then, all the games I've played after 2014 are indies, AA, or released before 2014.

Triple A games? Hmmm barely play them.

The Deus Ex games, for nostalgia sake. Wolfenstein the new order, shooting nazis never gets old.
Final Fantasy 13 and 13-2.
Dishonored, it's good.

And that's pretty much all the triple A games I've played the last few years.

No, of course not.

It's [CURRENT YEAR]+2.

are you guys serious

NuDOOM was good fun

Halo 5
That's no miracle.

5 hour campaign, no offline modes. Please stop shilling here.

embed related

Dark Souls 3 is great.
XCOM2 is great.
DMC4SE us great, if you count it as a new game.
In its current form Fallout 4 absolutely worth a pirate.
Witcher 3 may or may not be worth a pirate if you're into the franchise.
I'd say NuDoom is worth a pirate too, but not sure if it's cracked yet.
Bamham is meh. Pirate it only if you didn't play previous ones.
Same applies to whatever the last Assassin's Creed is.

There are revs in D44M though, unless this is just some skelememe I don't know.

you can't make 100k revenants, the best you can do is around maybe less than 1k but even then only like 12 max on-screen, really weird

once upon a time someone made a doom 2 map with 100,000 revenants. They can all exist in render space simultaneously
someone attempted the same feat in DFourM and discovered that snapmap not only couldn't handle anything remotely like that, but couldn't stack more than 30 or so in the same room and could only spawn like 4 at a time.
now, if you're going to limit the number that can exist at once, why would you put a cap on how many can be shoved into a room?

in any case, that one room with 30 or so revenants maxed out snapmap's maximum capacity because fuck streaming data and it's just overall an inferior game

DFourM might be considered a decent Serious Sam clone if push came to shove, but Sam's engine was designed to hold 1,000.000 enemies in a level. Fuck DFourM

you don't even have a chance to play it, even if you download it.

It's been cracked and it runs perfectly. You can even play it online on official servers with a cracked copy, if you're so desperate to play a slightly sped up Halo.

This, only AAA game in recent memory I can think of that's worth playing.

Titty Ninjas' Beach Adventure, fucking go get it.

Your problem is solved with a simple three step program:
1. Go to metacritic and choose:system, genre and release year. Pick one of the best rated by users.
2. Go to steam, or install guide games dot com, or equivalent and find your game.
3. Play it for less than hour to find out that you don't like new games.Refund and play secret of mana on psx-emulator again. But this time pick short range weapon.
This three step program works for me. Everytime.

That's not an AAA game.

Nobody here knows what an AAA game is apparently.

Not AAA dude, but still a decent game.

Yes I am serious user. I fucking hate the mainstream industry and what it has become. I never do multiplayer because people suck and I only play single-player games with a nice story to get into. I'm a dinosaur that hid in a cave when the meteorite hit. YouTube ecelebs, Twitch, achievements, Steam. If only we could go back to the 90s and early 2000s.

Dynasty Warriors 8 (PC)