What's with the sentiment of so many on this board that just because something looks hard or complicated it's autistic...

What's with the sentiment of so many on this board that just because something looks hard or complicated it's autistic or stupid? Learning how to use a real life simulated plane and flying it competently against of their players is one of the most rewarding things ever in games. Managing a country in a GSG is also rewarding.

Are their IQs and attention spans that low?

Check em

I said so many, not most, not even half. Just a lot.

Stop sperging out.

OP has autism.

Also I bet I'm a better F-15C pilot than you are. I could probably even dogfight you in a Frogfoot without a problem.

lol You want to play a match fag? You'll lose. I'll play you right now.

user, OP was already born with autism don't make his life worse by bullying him.

I just challenged him and he's not taking me up on it. He's not bullying me.

EXCUSE ME BUT YOU'RE GETTING ANNOYING WITH YOUR UNWARRANTED SELF-IMPORTANCE

Leave us the fuck alone you egotistical pretentious faggot, we don't want or need you here. Okay? Leave us alone, you clearly have a low IQ and suffer from schizophrenia, autism, cerebral palsy, autism, hydrocephalus head thingy, normalfag syndrome.

LEAVE US ALONE

Those games are often boring and shallow, and the learning curve offers a mere illusion of depth.

Did you come up with that all by yourself? Good boy.

I'm only addressing certain people user, not you. I was hoping you guys would join me.

Are you the former tripfag who ruined that other thread?

I never trip friend.

Umaru a shit

Yeah well you and your self-obsessed ass has no place here. You need to fucking leave faggot. Why do you have to be so fucking egotistical? Why do you have to be so pretentious and pompous? Do you think you're cool or something for having to lie about having a high IQ? Do you think you're better than us? Why are you so obsessed with yourself to the point you have to insult others and act like you're better than us you fucking schizo.

Why don't you just put your fucking trip back on.

I'm getting tired of having to deal with these tripfags who think they run the place and act so fucking egotistical.

Nothing infuriates me more than some annoying, pretentious faggot who thinks he's all high and mighty for saying other people have low IQs and how he has a big old brain for having a high IQ. Why must we deal with stupid pricks like him? Why can't he just fucking leave already.

But I'm not. I'm ugly and a virgin.

I'm anything but.

Well most people would think that's pretty cool if they had one, I'm sure your IQ is high too tbh. It's rare to have a sub 100.

Fuck no, I love you guys.

I'm talking about video games, not myself.

I don't use a trip.

I'm guessing OP got ticked off by 1 specific guy and got so buttflustered he made this sorry thread.

You just described every unpopular opinions thread ever

This is only the case for Reddit transplants. True Holla Forums doesn't do that.

That said, there's nothing inherently wrong with a game that has simpler mechanics as long as it has good variety and creativity in its gameplay. A game that a hardcore gamer might call casualized can still be a fun game. Simpler games can coexist with complex games. The problem comes when people want others driven out of the market for playing games that they don't personally like for whatever reason.

But I do speak for the whole board, we don't need this type of mindset here on Holla Forums at all.

Okay? This whole unwarranted self importance and this unhealthy obsessive behavior about himself is not what Holla Forums is about and never was what Holla Forums was bout. Take your racist ass the fuck out of here just cause you were BTFO'd and LMAO'd out of the thread you were in.

So then you came here to make this thread, mocking those with Low IQ cause you think your stupid fake high IQ makes you a bigger man? Cause you're some egotistical faggot with schizophrenia who needs to get his fucking ass beat for thinking you're one of us.

VIVA LA Holla Forums

Why are you tor users always the most reasonable. I'm glad you understand where im coming from. I completely agree.

0/10

You know I'm checkin' that shit

I think he's just tired of Holla Forums

Holla Forums isn't Holla Forums, we don't need those retards who think they're more important and more smart, who cares about IQ okay?

We don't need any forms of unwarranted self importance. If I see OP make another thread about this same subject, I'll remind everyone how he's a racist, narcissistic, pretentious, "high IQ" faggot.

Kill them all.

You don't love us, you're just here to think you're better than us, we just dealt with you in another thread, but we caught you, we're burning you alive in there.

I think we should get more people to mock you, you deserve it for being here and thinking you can bring your self-obsession here without getting laughed at you schizophrenic freak.

Come on we need to stomp this guy out before he makes another thread where are you?!

Come on!

Every single time intellect is made slightly relevant there is always a fedora tipper going full retard

get back to reddit, whoreson

Were the fuck are you people even coming from? First thing you need to realize is that over 50% of this website "is Holla Forums".

There is no way this isn't bait.

Did you literally just come out of reddit?

The nature of Holla Forums is to infect other boards

Unwarranted self-importance?
Unwarranted self-importance.

Actually I was lurking in the thread that retarded fucker was in, apparently he got mad at some guy who was just sharing stories from his youth and decided to scream about him being egotistical and having this unwarranted self-importance, and got his friends to help derail the thread over this one guy who's currently right now fucking shoving their shit in, it's great, e65548 is apparently just another non-white child upset over not being white it seems.

If you guys want to join in, I feel like I should help the guy out but I don't know, he's been making them just repeat themselves as they start fucking crying at one another, the shit they're saying, and from how e65548 is one of those faggots who post with shitty anime images going user-kun who probably pretends to be a fucking girl on top of not being white

UNWARRANTED SELF-IMPORTANCE

Would becoming proficient in a flight simulator actually help me fly a plane IRL?