Anyone know how to rip audio from Sega Saturn Tracks...

Anyone know how to rip audio from Sega Saturn Tracks? I'm trying to get the night time track from Saturn Bomberman but the only audio files that are in there are bleeps and bloops from game overs and voice samples. Yeah the track is available on khinsider but it's all fucked up there.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/mwzpua.ogg
my.mixtape.moe/pyzhfw.mp3
ssf.joshw.info/s/Saturn Bomberman [Saturn Bomberman Party Pack] (1996-07-19)(Hudson).7z
wiki.xiph.org/Ogg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's probably a proprietary midi format.
And before you say OH BUT user, IT'S NOT A SHITTY PIANO, THAT MEANS IT NOT MIDI. Well, you are beyond help.

1)Mount with Daemontools
2)Rip with Nero
3)Find track
4)Open track with Audacity
5)Edit -> Amplify (game music straight from disc is always very low volume you need to do this to get it to play at a good volume at base)
6)Export as MP3
7)???
8)Profit

fucking kill yourself

You can export it as FLAC but it's still going to be the 44.8khz sample rateā€¦ why are you so angry?

Why the christ would you want ogg that isn't recognized by every player under the sun like mp3 is anymore?

my.mixtape.moe/mwzpua.ogg

my.mixtape.moe/pyzhfw.mp3

like what in the fuck

Is music from these games usually this weird? Do you think the switch one will be this trippy?

bump

Jun Chikuma stopped making music for Bomberman after 1998.

God damn commies.

i guess its true, everybody who uses tumblrtale as a term seriously is a fucking retard

Good sir, I'll have you know that Ogg is a container format. Usually it's seen with Vorbis which is an lossy audio codec. If you had advanced autism like myself instead of just begin a retard you'd know it'd been around for decades before that abortion of a game you pretend not to like was made.

If anything it's the retired container format of weeaboos that pretend they fansub and can tell the difference between Xvid in Ogg and Xvid in AVI even when it's the exact same encode released by a group for shits and giggles. We had a lot of fun idling in IRC and watching them argue over nothing in those days.

The preferred container format of weeaboos now is Matroska (.mkv). Too bad everyone with talent either grew up or became an SJW fucked off to places like cruncyroll for those sweet sweet shekels. Which is why fansubs aren't even worth downloading anymore (well half the reason, most of the crap coming out of Japan ain't worth watching).

All the good anime was fansubbed by 2005. Everything afterwards was a mistake and made to pander to people that watch moe shit.

ssf.joshw.info/s/Saturn Bomberman [Saturn Bomberman Party Pack] (1996-07-19)(Hudson).7z

Here ya go, OP.

Ogm you twit.

wiki.xiph.org/Ogg

Read dumb nigger, read.

Oh don't play dumb, you know the difference, it's the same shit with divx and xvid.

2005-2015 era had some of the best anime though