It's official: The Lesbians of Us is indeed inspired by Anita Sarkeesian's "criticisms" vs. vidya

archive.is/64Exy

Whoever liked the game needs to be whipped hard. You supported Anita Sarkeesian for doing so. You should be ashamed of yourself!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/47pLP#selection-965.0-979.138
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a shit fucking game.

So why is Last of Us even popular? It does nothing original and is extremely sterile.

Pure coincidence

Fuck off Holla Forums

What part? The child lesbians or the part when you rip a men`s face open while he asks for mercy?

I call bullshit

NO U

Oh shit i'm sorry

Sorry for what? Our daddy taught us not to be ashamed of our dicks, especially when they're such good size and all.

t. Illiterate idiot who thinks all literature is Emile Zola

What fucking part of the ending is inspired of his politics? The part where you save the "princess" thereby dooming the world, the part where Joel murders the black female resistance leader, or the part where he lies to Ellie about both?

I always thought that, in a different context, Holla Forums would like the story of TLoU considering it's about a man becoming the demons to save his daughteru

The faggot did it himself and the game was a huge success

Lurk more faggot.

Normalfags.

yeah I can see that, your daddy gave you good advice

I think you answered your own question.

Though if I were to give a reason i'd say it's popular because it rides off of Uncharted's success while being "EVEN MORE CINEMATIC"

Also Naughty Dog is just a critical darling not a sales darling. So at-least it normalfags don't buy this shit.

I know of a better writer.

You are the normalfag son

sure user

C/u/ckolds please leave

Wow look, it's yet another white male making a game for women to prove that women can make games too, I guess.

I guess the ubiquity of affordable computers and free software for the past 30 years wasn't enough to entice… any of them… and we still have to do… more… wow…

I don't know whether I pity or loathe cunts more.

Sonyggers doing it 4free because its an exclusive and in their minds exclusive = Quality
Get out nigger

0/10 wouldn't make america great

Because people say it's good, then other people think it's good because it's interactive and """emotional"""

It's a greasy Hebrew actually.

He was the reason Amy Hennig was chased out of NG.

You never pity the leftists, for they are not human and do not deserve compassion.

You're confusing apples and oranges.

muh androgynous tweener child

If by "pander" you mean "assimilate into giving up your women to the dirty rapists who claim to be lesbians," sure.
Yeah, no. That's lesbians claiming the woman they're raping into lesbians. It's like dogs peeing on trees, it's to mark their territory. Lesbians are possessive predators and must be eliminated.

Now let me put you on the spot for a second: Does your argument apply to yaoi?

is this what passes for journalism these days?

Are you the dyke cuckfag?

Oh, yes, yes you are. Fuck off you pathetic cuckold.

Some networks literally use Twitter pics as sources and to save money on writers.
Journalism nowadays is a fucking joke.

Consider most of the MSM pretty much reported what the White House told the, verbatim, for the whole time Obama was in office. They were the propaganda arm of the government.

Journalism went and died in a ditch, Marxists are now just festering in the rotting corpse like maggots.

>>>/4chan/
You need to go back.

archive.is/47pLP#selection-965.0-979.138
Fuck off with your "Bethesda is redpilled" meme.

This.

I think user was being sarcastic when mentioning the Toddler. Bethesda is in a whole other league when it comes to shit writing. At least other developers try to cobble together a plot, Bethesda just throws shit at the wall and sees what sticks.

What?

Worst part is that people trust these fucking institutions and these globalist cunts.
When all the networks aside from the governmment owned one, in my yuropeans country case, are owned by conglomerates outside the country which are subsidized by a shitton of benefactors which generally include left wing activist millionares and in some cases actual members of theUS Democratic party.
Whats the point of free speech and freedom of press when these fucks indocrinate the common populace like this?

Yet people who don't fall for these propaganda pieces are the ones who are trying to remove their rights.

You know this shit goes deep when most European media demonizes Trump along with most governmments, which have a great investments on the US and are being supported by it, something that Trump is threatning to remove.

Most people I know hate Trump and they dont even know why or reply with "everyone else does".

I thought we already established that Druckmann was a fag of the highest degree.

I gave it an honest chance but it was so linear and stupid. I don't want to play movies anymore. A long time ago when Modern Warfare 2 first came out I thought the "moviegame" thing was kind of cool but it only works once before you get sick of that kind of uninteractive game.

This about bullshit faggots ruining video games. Nothing to do with Holla Forums

Like fucking clockwork.

Some faggot that got his girlfriend NTRed from him by a dyke and had to go to therapy for six or seven years because of it.

I wish someone would link the thread.

Presentation for the most part, and also because they keep telling them what they want to hear. Truth is often ugly and most would rather pretend.

Basically all the MSM in Sweden is owned by a few Jewish families.

Not like we even have much freedom of speech. You're only allowed to say what you want if our Marxist overlords agree with it, otherwise you're the reincarnation of Hitler.

They're scared shitless the US will stop subsidizing their defense with troops and money and they'll have to stop being condescending shits and actually pay for their own military for a change, thus drying up the gibs well that keeps the niggers and mudshits happy.

I tried talking with my family about it, and even my uncle, that's smarter than most, keeps parroting that Trump is a racist (for saying illegal immigrants need to go back and that spics rape disproportionately compared to their numbers). It's even more infuriating when a cousin starts ranting like a bitch when she's an immigrant in the US herself, or when my faggot cousin joins in too. Guess he's eager to find out how his gay ass will fare when the Religion of Peace comes knocking.

Every fucking time, (((they))) never cease with the tricks.
Vidya industry deserves a holocaust, if it doesn't crash already.

It wont "crash" way to many casuals and suits/jews holding it up. It is the new hip hollywood.

Was your mom raped by a lesbian? Christ.

Ironically, Sarkeesian and her cronies shat on the game.
I know about the "secrit feminist agenda" but i fail to see it in the game. Druckmann made Ellie for his daughter and she almost got raped. This feminist bullshit has to be an afterthought for clique brownie points.

Only an idiot takes it seriously. Are you an idiot?

And remember that China is grabbing Hollywood's balls, hence the amount of chink pandering to keep making shekels.
To think that shit like this is already happening slowly and steady, AAA can end up turning the bitch of chinks. kikes wont car as long the shekels keep flowing

I like how this thread became cancer by 5 posts in

All capeshit needs to die.

how was this post edited

Nobody on Holla Forums liked the last of us at all. It was a boring, mediocre third person shooter. Depressed uncharted with added faggotry.

Nice try (((Mark)))

You mean cheated on or actually watched them have sex together?
How could one man be such a sad piece of shit?

He accidentally posted his name and a blank post.

How about no?

Because it's PS3 exclusive.

Maybe you should play some good games instead.

Dyke cuck user

Does the truth hurt you or something?

What was the deal wth the Last of Us?
I couldn't get myself to give a fuck about this game and the whole marketing bullshit happening around it to try and make people care was sickening enough to make me not want to.

Any storytime for us? :^)

Everybody enjoys a movie every now and then, no?

Get me out of Canada.

It's not, sonyfanboys just keep pushing it because it's all they have.

Furfag detected

Day of the rake soon fellas

Sony used a fuck ton of resources like marketing shills, NeoFAG, Youtubers, mainstream hype techniques in order to get the game to sell bucket loads. Using Uncharted and Gaming Press as leverage to appeal to retards and normalfags. It seems to have been a chain reaction.

Leave. The board will improve.

Stop derailing with Holla Forums shit.

That's an edit, right? Someone just edited the video and joined up a bunch of random parts of it together, right?

Did Cuckman write the main game or just the DLC? I was under the impression Hennig wrote the main game.

I always thought I was considered beta since I never had girlfriend, but compared to him I'm alpha as fuck. Guess all I have to do is get fit and I could get anyone I want.

Seriously, change that faggotry image and put something decent

Pure coincidence

Now make the game idea that contradicts her own points.

That not change the fact that is a faggot image

but Slaanesh is peak faggot that's the point :^)

naughty dog has been dead for awhile, even uncharted 4 was shoulder deep in no-fun allowed shit writing

stay on topic you niggers

Reading how triggered people get over pointing out that someone is a kike feels like reading so shitredditsays or something at times.

>>>/oven/

The board takes its cue from its leadership. The sorry state of the board falls on your flip flopping, inconsistent, retarded shoulders Mark.

Eat a cake

both, he also did the writing for Uncharted 4.

also this was known for a while

you're dumber than naught dogs current writing team if you think that choice "doomed" the world. the fireflies are bad guys and do not have the means to manufacture and distribute a "cure" to the world. the first thing the fireflies do in the game is bomb a military checkpoint because "the military is mean :^(" even though the military was providing a save haven from both bandits and clickers to innocent people and the fireflies were fucking it up

now, i am not entirely sure if naughty dog realized this when writing it themselves but the military didn't do anything wrong in the context of the game and if anyone should have been given ellie it was them

The ending of TLoU has you violently kill a bunch of people who were trying to save the world for your own selfish reasons, kill a black lady and lie to your daughter about everything.

How is any of that inspired by Anita? Sounds like a faggot trying to earn brownie points with the sjw crowd.

?????

Just shut up, listen and believe :^)

It's a thread about an overly political writer for a mediocre game that got way too much praise due to marketing. I don't see the thread staying on topic unless you wish for this thread to turn into vide/u/ games.

When in the history of chans has a thread EVER stayed on topic?

I have seen some

user, this is the same guy that put in WE WAS KANGS into Uncharted 4. He's bullshitting and hates video games, but doesn't want to stop making them because he gets a decent amount of money from it. So he uses MUH DAUGHTER as an excuse to shit on video games.

yep, this. My console friend was all excited about it and showed me and I had to be polite when I realized there was very little choice. I did a 360 and walked away to go preorder F4.

I must have missed that or are you referring to a skinny negress kicking the ass of two grown men?

yeah, that

Oh Hai Mark

1-All girls have a predisposition to lesbianism
2-Heterosexual are a minority because of the white male oppresors

skinship among women =/= lesbianism

Don't question goy

skinship among men =/= faggotry

Yes.

Well. Looking objectively, the writing is at least passable and some ideas of the story are well executed if not unique. On terms of negatives though the list goes on and on when you judge it as a video game. The obviously faked gameplay demo that showed off enemy ai seen no where in the final product, story ideas that seem kind of thrown in cause why the fuck not (i.e. lesbian bait and the ending emphasizing that you are not the main character even though thats been done before), it practically ignoring gameplay for the most part and featuring a special difficulty mode that Metro Last Light did the same year and did better.

Nah

Wow antisemitic much?

he actually likes Naughty Dog's "Hold the Ladder Simulator"

can I have mp4? webms usually don't work for me.

DO YOU LIKE MY CAR?

user, he was born with a penis, he's evil and should be killed.

If anything the real "bad guys" are humanity but only if you believe ND's hack writing, since this idea is debunked by the existence of Joel's brother's town which is peaceful and prosperous.

Reported, go back to your containment thread/board.

GAS GAS GAS

Daily reminder that the last good game naughty dog made was Jak and Daxter 1.

Not even the people who praise it know the reason, it's literally a meme game.

When it's off-topic from the get-go, like the thread about questioning what's after death and how would you like to get buried that was recently on halfchan´s Holla Forums

(((Neil Druckmann)))
enough said,

I remind you that this cocksucker let Amy Henning be fired because she wasn't (((progressive))) enough and took her place.
This coming from a self declared anti-misoginy, feminist faggot.
Can we troll the fucker into suicide?
Seriously.

>>>/cuckchan/

make a Photoshop of him wearing a MAGA hat and send it to his twitter for maximum butthurt.

(((Mark.)))

I fucking hate what he did to Uncharted. It used to be a fun series of games but no… you can't have fun anymore, you have to play as "boring Nate living his shitty life".

:^)

got a template? I'll do it.

Quebec is trying to join the states and break off from Canada. Soon to be 51st state.

Kek.

Now let me put you on the spot, does your argument apply to yaoi?

Kill yourself already.

What the fuck did he mean by this? Seriously, the article doesn't say anything about Anita or what his personal politics are? What the fuck does it have to do with TLoU ending?

JUST DO IT!

Guys rate my OC.
Tell me if it's good enough or if i need to add or change anything.

Fuck you Holla Forums

stop being right