Kiwifarms is dead. 16chan status dead. Josh status

Kiwifarms is dead. 16chan status dead. Josh status
BTFO

wtf was kiwifarms?

The farmer wants milk but eventually becomes a cow himself, then a better farmer, /cow/, milks that cow.

Not videogames.

Also, why did it die? Dox? Raid? DDos? Personal breach?

I'm taking a shit right now and I feel like my rectum is expelling tiny round rocks.

What the fuck was kiwifarms? I thought Jim fed him to pigs.

Talk about shitting up a thread

I guess it was like /cow/, encyclopedia dramatica, or the sonichu forums

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

I'd have him suck my dick

What does this have to do with video games?

Fuck off sperg, this is better than videogames

More that this was the guy that was supposed to improve 8ch with Infinity Next. Might not be relevant to vidya, but relevant to the site on the whole.

get

Geeeet

WHOS GONNA GET THE GET

IT MUST BE IN THIS THREAD

THIS ISNT VIDEO GAMES AND IS STILL BEST THREAD ON FRONT PAGE

these digits go to /sp/

okay

You're welcome

fuck, now I'm sad.

wew

fuck you bitches

Does anyone have a list of the leitmotif in the Bravely Second OST? Because there's a lot, I think

kiwifarms were proud supporters of gamergate :^)

And josh was their leader.

The digits are MINE

Far as I've seen Wheelzebub is at least still alive.

Holla Forums GET.

It was the Sonichu forums, except Null/Josh expanded it to include lolcows other than Chris

Shit god damn it come on

If get then Mark has to delete 4 AM threads forever.

If get Mark did nothing wrong.

We MAGA now boys.

FAILURE

WHERE

fug

ROBBED

Don't worry, they'll get deleted eventually. For all of 5 minutes of course.

Not this time.

ayy

Don't you mean all of 4 minutes? :^)

It's just a guess based on the length of time he had them banned in 2015 and then late 2016.

'no'

Continuation of the CWC forums, essentially. Lots of crossover in userbase, though eventually it pretty much got turned into Tumblr lolcows being primary targets. /cow/ caught wind of the site at some point or other and after that my knowledge is hazy, though my limited experience with Kiwi Farms' userbase suggests something happened and afterwards KF kinda ignored /cow/ in general or laughed that they had /cow/ threads, but for all I know that was a nervous "haha those guys got nothin r-right" thing.

FUCK MY LIFE

I know, even if he doesn't own the site anymore it would be nice if he came and said hi once in a while.

I think he did drop by a while back, but I can't remember what board exactly. Might have been Holla Forums. I suppose his goal these days is to stay in the background as far as his work on the site goes, though i think he got more busy trying to create a language from emoji or something.

Honestly, fuck him

He hasn't owned the site for a long time, but he continued managing it until Infinity Next became a complete shitshow. Seems like he wanted out of the spotlight anyway. If he didn't he'd still be fucking around here.

Well, that's why Mark chose him.

The law of attraction, essentially?

Birds of a feather flock together.