How many normalfags, right now, are playing games like Overwatch or Ark or LoL

How many normalfags, right now, are playing games like Overwatch or Ark or LoL

RIGHT NOW

while using Discord and spouting 4chan memes before they go participate in the latest trend?

Who cares.

How many normalfags right now are using Chrome while logged in, checking Facebook and ordering ice cream cake online?

This thread was so low effort Im honestly stunned you even bothered to throw in a random image.

Good question

I like F1 racing and I look forward to F1 2017

fuck off

NORMAL FAGS ARE STEALING OUR MAYMAYS

THIS WILL NOT STAND

Normalfags like you are why the board is dead

This board is dead because cunts like you post shit like this. Post something worth discussing instead of bitching about people actually playing mother fucking video games.

Here's one

So…I should make an F1 thread then? I don't really like being confined to a general, since it isn't like racing gets talked about here a lot.

Seeing as your threads are shit anyway, you should just not even bother creating any at all. Go back to cuckchan where you belong, faggot.

Too many.

Far far too many.

Fuck LoL, by the way. It's the only thing my faggots and gf want to even play. I need less casuals in my life.

Glad you feel where I'm coming from

There are better ways to start Cringe/Rage/Hate threads OP.

Can you teach me? I've been lurking for two years.

Get.

I bet those cucks are reacting to pic related

What's even the appeal behind Discord. To my understanding, it's just Skype but doing shit is more difficult so that you can feel like a hacker after adding a friend.

No, it's just their chain reaction to Trump saying meanie problematic things.

Just another fad messaging service, this time aimed at le gaymers and Redditors, trying in vain to replace IRC, it will surely die like WLM in one or two years as people move to another new shiny alternative.

Yeah OP, anons know there are lots of faggots who need purging in this board. But that's not really gonna happen with a jew in charge. You don't need to make a shitty thread stating the obvious, we know.