Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

The jews

So that's why the option isn't there, was confused why it was removed. Whatever, other search engines are better anyways.

the internet is always shit

/thread

Google, always. They've continually made bad decisions. Adpocalypse is already bleeding youtube and that hasn't made them profit since its purchase. At this point, people are tired of googles shit that they want to use other search engines and likely are moving on. What good is a search engine if it manipulates what you search for and you can't view images. Kind of a pointless search engine if you ask me.

You can still right click and view the image.

Honestly it's more comfortable like this
No need to click an additional button and wait for the image to load again to take it
But fuck Jewgle anyway because it's Jewgle

That'll just open a thumbnail though.

Jewgle, those corporate marxist cunts don't just push their kikery but they actively make their services worse all the time.

Just use StartPage image search, the "view image" functionality still works.

this

that

Are there any tech companies that aren't pure judaism?

nice try satan

You can still screenshot the image, though.

The point isn't that you can't save images, it's that you have to visit the website to get the full sized images. Companies were kvetching because people could rip images without giving the hosting site precious visits. And how else are they going to install cookies and adware if you don't give them the visits they're due?

oh sweetie… 😏

You could use other search engines, which is what all the normalfags on my Facebook say they're doing to get images now.
Google just fucked themselves hard with this.

I've been using bing for a little over a year, because Google's algorithm is psyop shit. Google makes Microsoft seem like an honest and morally upstanding company in comparison.

the view image option got removed from playstation and my phone a long time before this

I wonder why…

Why is google being so evil?