Harrison Ford Has Some Blunt Words About John Boyega Taking Over For Him In Star Wars

Harrison was just like, 'See that, kid? I'm the star. And I said to him, 'Yeah, mate, you ain't going to be the star when you get stabbed by Kylo Ren.'

I thought Ford hated Star Wars.

anybody with good taste hates reddit wars

Anybody with good taste stays away from it and is dismissively indifferent towards it.
If you consume its content or stay long enough to hear people talking about something you know is garbage then you're brain damaged.

Part of the job of the new trilogy of Star Wars films has been to act as a passing of the torch from the original trilogy to the new Disney-led universe. Harrison Ford has some feelings about that. Recently, in a new profile of Star Wars actor John Boyega, Ford is asked if he felt that he was handing over his position in the franchise to Boyega when he died in Star Wars: The Force Awakens. In typical Harrison Ford fashion, the actor couldn't care less. According to Ford…

I don't know that I thought of it that way at all, I was there to die. And I didn't really give a rat's ass who got my sword.

t. psuedo pleb

So not pleb.
I'm not surprised some Holla Forums dumbass doesn't know the meaning of the words he's using.

Lol

That's correct. Congrats, you did it.

>porch monkey biting the (((hand))) that feeds it
Nigger's gonna lose his chicken ticket.

what an ungrateful kike fag

Harrison Ford actually hates himself. He considers himself a smart man, not a genius but as someone who could have contributed much more to society than he did. He could have been a great biologist, geneticists, surgeon, historian or author he knew physics and mathematics was left for the true geniuses but now he is filled with deep regret.

Every night he wakes up from horrible dreams, the thought of being remembered forever as a space pirate when he could have been saving lives or making a impact on academia.

"The universe through countless opportunities to do something with your life HARRISON!" As he punches a mirror. "Why did you choose the easy path of partying and fame!" He sometimes orders advanced scientific text on Amazon or reads the studies online but it soon tires him because his brain has been atrophied from years of cocaine and not using it to its full potential. Releasing it was all because of the films "that set him for life" he projects it onto them, having a nonchalant but slightly hateful demeanor towards them.

Harrison Ford is crying out in pain every time he bashes those franchises. He used his good looks and natural charisma for cheap pleasures of the flesh and now he wants to redeem himself but he does not know how. Every time Harrison bashes those films you can help him by sending him college applications and motivational stories of older people completing advanced degrees, a advanced scientific book or even just abacus with the words "reach your full potential" carved into it. He WILL appreciate it and he WILL understand.

Reach for the Stars Harrison and move towards a better future.

sounds like he needs to clean his room

That was a good post. I can empathize with that feeling as I have wasted my life and fucked up pretty hard. At this point I just want it to end. Ready for death.

Fight your local cops

He's the kind of actor that just wants to try new things. He doesn't want to be stuck in a franchise/character for 20 years.
Just like Affleck and Downey getting uppity over contracts and wanting to bow out before they're unable to get another gig.

Happened to Hamill, after all. He was already pretty ostracised from other roles because he was Luke to everyone, then the car crash fucked any chance he had left and he had to move to an entirely different career to keep getting work.

Ford was just being sensible was able to think ahead and keep swapping roles so he wouldn't get bogged down.
One of the main things Mark talks about in relation to Harrison is how much older and wiser he was as an actor. He knew when to quit and knew not to get too emotionally attached to the films, which Hamill and Fisher did, and look how they ended up.

Mark Hamill plays a good psychopath

Correct.

What are you talking about? He's a Jew.

Yeah….you don't need todays modern school to achieve greatness. Qiuet the contrary as a matter of fact, they only exists to brainwash you.

Don’t try to make Harrison Ford some ‘tragic’ character. He’s a fucking kike who should greet Lucas with a blowjob whenever he sees him for launching his career.