How do I find firends on steam to play video games with that aren't dota2/cs:go/tf2 addicts?

how do I find firends on steam to play video games with that aren't dota2/cs:go/tf2 addicts?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/bulletwithbutterflywings/games/?tab=recent
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a friend isn't looked for

Find a good community server, become a regular, get known by the regulars, and enjoy the bants as you shit talk during games.
It will take time.

Fuck you

Nah, fuck you leatherman.

What games do you play, OP?

Community servers are dying out. 98% of the ones left have 18 year old admins on power trips.

do yo sound like a girl and/or have a feminine penis?

this shit:
steamcommunity.com/id/bulletwithbutterflywings/games/?tab=recent

Get out.

mmmm trynta get me peepee, you creepee creepee? :D???
haha no no no go away creepee peepee man

you make threads about the games you want to play specifically and ask if anyone wants to join you

Thirty-seven?!

Those haven't been utterly exterminated yet?

Your profile is cute, user

you could have stopped
you should have stopped

and a half

Why? I tend to get matched into decent servers if I use matchmaking (Sydney servers mind you, North American ones are probably total shit.) And there still exists a few good community servers to have fun on. It's not the same as the old days, but if he's still enjoying it there's no reason to stop.

yes

IT'S YOU AGAIN YOU FUCKING FAGGOT, STOP MAKING THESE THREADS THIS IS LIKE THE FIFTH TIME GET OUT YOU HOMO

I stopped once Overwatch was released.

This is good, I still shitpost and micspam/dj acceptably on TF2 custom servers. Already have a reputation after no more than a month or so and so far admins have only muted me once at the start, nothing since

I liked micspamming shit when I was younger but a lot of server admins get really butthurt over that stuff