The man accusing "Melrose Place" star Jamie Luner of performing oral sex on him when he was only 16 … claims she...

tmz.com/2018/03/02/jamie-luner-accuser-speaks-sexual-misconduct-allegations/

This pedo bitch deserves the electric chair.

No, but the bitch better get charged with raping a minor

What is wrong with some people

He lives in LA. He's probably a faggot.

I get that sometimes male victims of sexual assault aren't taken seriously but come the fuck on, any well adjusted 16 year old boy would kill for that shit to happen to him, in America this is called a crime, in Europe this is a headstart emphasis on the head

You're missing the big picture. If women want to have insane witch hunts over long-past sexual activity, let them face the same scrutiny and consequences as men.

who

this has always happened, stop being a special faggot

bbbuuuttt its nhat rape

Its okay if a woman does it :^)

How polcucked do you have to be to see this and think 'how horrible'

men can't be sexually assaulted, sweetie ;)

HOWEVER

An old succubus stealing your purity at a young age isn't a good thing.

Gee stop blubbering about it, you'd kill for a hot woman to rape you instead of laughing at your tirades about how feminism made your penis so small sweetums

I can't imagine that getting a blowjob from a woman like the one in OP's pic is a traumatizing expreience…

He was raped 20 years ago and didn't say anything? Oh well, I guess it wasn't really a problem.

I've experienced it before and it's very nice.

What a homo. Any straight guy would have killed to have been in his shoes.

You are the reason MGTOW faggots exist. If it is not ok for a grown man to score with 16 year old girls then the reverse is not ok either.

Except that is a completely normal and legal thing to do if you don't live in burgerland lmao

Luckily we are only talking about burgerland.

>in America this is called a crime, in Europe this is a headstart

You are just jelous, because nobody sucked your dick when you were 16 or they won't do it when you'll be 16

This is called family values in America.

Once Tronald takes the guns they will have nothing, they are already more litigious, have a higher drinking age and higher AOC than Europe. You can even be arrested and probably riddled with bullets for crossing the road

Drumpf is the law and order President.