Coming of age movie

To degenerates that is what coming of age means. Guess what kind of person makes coming of age movies.

Coming of age means to become an adult. How do you become an adult without having sex?

By learning what it means to accept responsiblity for your actions and to step out from the sheltering safety of childhood and become the master of your own fate.

But they'd still be an adolescent if they haven't had sex.

Things that might also be considered coming of age:

Or it could be like good ol' murika where there isn't any coming of age anymore just to keep younger generations confused and add more divide between older and younger so older can continuously wag fingers at how stupid and naive young people are while completely disregarding when they were the same.

t.virgin

I really hate the term, I'm not sure why

Most people have sex when they're teens, yet most people are not teen parents. Sorry to burst your bubble, incel.

Go back to reddit. It's virgin, not incel.

I'm sure that 5 year old you had sex with feels pretty adult, huh leftyfag?

sauce on this?
do we take the word of teens who want to sound cool?
did they inspect every girl's hymen?

give me a break

There are some things more important than sex.

Niggers and spics aren't people.

They're more people than an "adult" who can't get sex.

Observe this children. Degeneracy makes you think niggers and spics are people. Do not become like this man. Save your essence.

ALT RIGHT BTFO

You know, OP, normal people, who are not like we are, do experience sex at a very early age. Around 14 years old. So portraying this in a movie is kind of realistic, don't you agree?

yea just b ur self

Fucking incels and their immature ways.

This. Incels are just normalfags but more incompetent. Volcels are the true master race.

its nut volcel wrn nobody wants 2 sex u xd

Lmao@u

I'm pretty sure the guy calling everyone but him incels was probably serious about it, his posting style says so.

I was enjoying the kino until now. Why can't all films be like terminator 2?

What

Isn't that Napoleon Dynamite

lel

why not?

Became cripple, muh dick doesn't work anymore.

im sorry

lmao

And that's why society is turning to shit.

I lost my virginity at a party when I was 16.

(((however)))

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

#lmao@urlife

Sorry to break it to you edgemasters but teens having sex isn't a product of 'degeneracy', it's been happening since pre-history. Birds do it. bees do it, even quadruple amputees do it. Maybe if you weren't so sour grapes about the whole thing you could just go out and get laid.

Birds also eat shit. Go fulfill your non degenerate species obligation.

sorry for you mang

Yeah, but they were married off or some shit.
Doesn't work now in current year with the marxist jewish shit and the current year woman who goes working instead of staying at home.

Does anyone remember that movie that was posted here like last month and it had a young girl and a guy in the river and the girl gets up on his shoulders then gets herself off?
Good times.

Don't be so triggered now, you're lucky! You can have any woman you like once she's ready to settle and be a housewife. Isn't that nice, you get to keep the scraps after real men are bored of their toy!

That was from Take Me To The River (2015). Very uncomfortable viewing.

Keeping your purity.

Virginity literally doesn't matter for men, they have no hymen to break.

Listen not to the naysayers ITT, fellow celibate anons. Make sure to improve yourself physically, spiritually, and mentally - for if you wish your girlfriend and eventual wife to be of any quality stock, you must work hard and earn your keep by the sweat of your brow at the end of the day. I know you all have it within you.
Whether your ideal wife be 3D or 2D, you owe it to them to be physically, mentally, and spiritually fit. We're gonna make it. We will all make it.

Men's souls have humens

The wording of that as a punchline is what pisses me off the most about this.

Sex is symbolic of murder

reddit af

ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC

a more accurate analogy would be eating a Cheerio that has previously passed through the digestive systems of 48 other people

I know this is said alot, but this guy is genuinely a cuck.