Okay Holla Forums why is this a bad game?

Okay Holla Forums why is this a bad game?
I get that you cant beat Morrowind but people say that this is a shit game. You are being too harsh, this is still a fun game with beautiful environment.

It was never supposed to be generic European fantasy land, Bethesda are hacks.

level scaling

I can get how Holla Forums could shit on Oblivion for being mediocre, but I will never get how the fuck can anons put Skyrim over Oblivion.

Skyrim is "better" mostly because it doesnt require mods to "fix" it.

Though unlike Oblivion, you cant fix Skyrim with mods.

The sex mods are better.

I like Oblivion more than Skyrim and Morrowind combined.

But what am I kidding OP, Todd Howard is a mastermind. Truly, Bethesda makes the best RPGs in the entire industry.

Skyrim > Morrowind > Oblivion > Daggerfall

t. Not a Nostalgia faggot who loves mud-hutts and yeast infection houses.

Morrowind's only better aspect was its levitation, complete with being able to utterly break the game by overcapping your skills to insane levels. Still not enough to make up for completely retarded retarded combat, or the fact that you fought the same 4 enemies in caves that were copy pasted dozens of times and spread around the map.

Oblivion was worse than Morrowind because you can't even look at it without vomiting.

Lots of reasons. Besides ones mentioned before, from the top of my head:

Now piss off and stop making bait threads. This horse has been beaten to death.

because its bland and boring.

And that retarded quest where you are REQUIRED to massacre several peaceful "goblins", even if you figure out that your perception has been tampered with beforehand.

It was a bland and forgettable experience.

I always thought Oblivion combined the worst aspects of Morrowind and Skyrim. Lackluster graphics, lackluster gameplay.

Skyrim doesnt hold the candle at all and Morrowind? Well it has better lore and more better ways to autism it up but the gameplay most importantly combat itself is fucking shit, like SHIT!

Well actually you can run away from that instead of fighting. Also I can't believe you'd complain about that instead of the equivalent in the Dark Brotherhood questline where you have to go through as an inattentive dipshit.

This but even with modding it's still bland, the dungeons and all are very similar for one thing. Some of the side quests were interesting but the bulk of it was really just bland. It started the trend of hoping mods would fix it and that's not how it was with Morrowind.

May as well just play Oblivion with Deadly Reflex.

I really disliked that about a lot of the game, there was so much that was obviously telegraphed but the game expected you to just go through the motions. Even worse with Skyrim.

That would only count as having it unresolved. I want an alternative way of solving it.

So bad it's good/10, plus best secondary quests in TES

Literally this, get rekt nerds!

Looking at those models it's hard to believe this game was released in 2006

- fast travel
- level scaling
- floating arrow

Most people like Oblivion simply because it was their first 3D open world experience. Simply exploring a digital world can be fun if you've never done it before. The problem with Oblivion is that exploration doesn't reward you. You can't find any unique items or enemies because it all scales according to your level. I think I finished the main quests before I even reached lvl10. I made a warrior character yet I was able to finish all the Mage, Thief and Dark Brotherhood quests without any problems. What a fucking joke.

Skyrim inherited most of the Oblivion's flaws but I don't hate Skyrim as much because I didn't expect anything from it and at least it looks kind of nice unlike Oblivion. I still don't like it though. You get Steel cuirass just by walking to the nearest city that the floating arrow points you to go and could craft the best armour with very little effort by first leveling up your blacksmith skill by making iron daggers. In Morrowind you can't even get full Daedric set without murdering Fyr. All the items feel more unique and valuable in that game compared to Oblivion or Skyrim.

I personally think that Oblivion had the most solid and memorable quests, especially the guilds. To this day, I don't think a single DLC or expansion can ever beat the Shivering Isles.

And as other said, potato faces. That and probably the worst group of voice actors anyone's ever seen.

Whats beautiful about getting blinded by bloom off of rocks and potato faces everywhere complete with retarded writing?

>He wanted to become a dragon but didn't take the proper medication

Except that only works on PC. No modding for console ports.

You mean something like refusing to take the hist and killing off Blackwood there and then, instead of going through the murder rampage?

Why would anyone choose to play the console ports of elder scrolls games

Someone or they wouldn't even bother making them. The point was that no, they weren't relying on the modding community. They thought whatever they put out was good enough.

The setting is generic. Skyrim did a better job as a TES. Still, the lack of MK shows more and more.

Are you sure we have the same moment in mind?

don't forget that one sidequest that paranoid elf has you go through. Want to get through that quest without killing some innocent people or a mentally ill man in dire need of help?

Too bad.

I would also mention too little dialogue in general and dialogue choices in particular caused by making it fully voiced for every NPC.

You can send the guard captain to arrest NotFargoth, but he attacks him and gets killed. That's actually a pretty entertaining quest.

I had no regrets killing him in the end. Legitimate self-defense.

The Fighters Guild quest Infiltration? In vanilla you drink the hist sap as they tell you, then go to the village to kill "goblins". Here you can either fight or run away, same outcome. But I figured you wanted an option to not drink the sap, since the player seems to have an idea of what the stuff does.

How did you miss the guard captain Dion chasing you down about him? You can also dob him in to one of the wine maker guys and they'll kill him.

My usual target for starting the Dark Brotherhood.

Oblivion was amazing when it came out, not so much anymore though in my opinion. I just liked that they improved the fighting. The main quest was terrible though.

The biggest flaw in Morrowind is that you can't poison your weapon.

Maybe OpenMW will do it some day, but my god, imagine what kind of ludicrous poisons you could make in that broken alchemy system! Just mouth-watering.

It's only not a shit game if you get a mod that sews the broken shit back together. Pic related.

This game, which is supposed to be an immersive RPG, has the worst level scaling I have ever seen.

I would rather protect the villagers from the company thugs.

Todd Howard is apparently the creator of TES and Fallout.

Oblivion's journal was much superior to that of Skyrim. I haven't played it in years so I don't know if you could navigate just by using it but it had quest fluff on pages. Unlike Skyrim.

The most fun you can get out of Oblivion is punching people and messing around for about an hour.

the leveling system was probably the worst part. what's the point in level up at all if everything else is just going to follow along with you? I remember being pretty powerful right at the start of the game, then spend the majority of the middle game getting fucked because I didn't min/max levels well, and all the enemies were more powerful than my build. then spending the last half of the game on super easy mode because of all the broken late game magic + 100% chameleon armor.

>Boring quests with some obvious exceptions like the Dark Brotherhood
And then other complaints like the shitty engine and terrible voice acting. I'm not delusional, Morrowind had its flaws too and Oblivion did improve some of them (the ability to use poisons to coat your weapons being my favourite) but overall Oblivion is shit. The only real reason to play it are the sex mods, Skyrim is overall better for this but Oblivion has more /d/-style content in my experience.

The same reason morrowinds bad. It's boring as fuck.

Both Oblivion and Skyrim did. Oblivion was actually a decent game, Skyrim was trash, but Morrowind is somehow even worse than Skyrim. I don't understand the appeal in it, and I never will. It has literally no redeeming qualities I can think of.

Roleplaying and lore fagging. That being said, Oblivion and Skyrim are far more boring than Morrowind. At least Morrowind had variety with the builds you can do. Oblivion did have some amazing guild quests though.

But Morrowind had it as well.

You mean like generic Reavers at Soltsheim or most enemies on Vvardenfell being creatures?

Morrowind's journal wasn't specific at all. Usually it just told you that you need to go a certain direction from a landmark, but never specified the distance. As a result it was a lot of guesswork and looking at local map. You usually wasted time just running in circles, especially at Soltsheim.

its basically oblivion but we mostly fixed level scaling and graphics/potato heads except on kids. spells were literally the worst in oblivion because they scaled with you until you decide learn them, while in skyrim the spells you know will scale with your level/skills
if you like oblivion you should like skyrim
daggerfall>morrowind>oblivion=skyrim

this too. and just generally more comfy live a life mods

Morrowind has extremely limited scaling involving only generic loot in some chests and preventing some high level creatures from spawning in certain instances if you're a low level but that's it. It does not compare to Oblivion's levelling of fucking everything or Skyrim's nonsense of Daedric artefacts being worthless if you pick them up too early.

The whole point of TES is to explore the world and roleplay in it. The combat is shit, the balance is garbage, and you can do some quirky shit with the builds but it's always for the sake of RPing. Adding gamey shit like quest markers got away from this.

Holy fuck, how is he doing that imitation so perfectly?

Oblivion is not really a bad game, but I believe most of the problem comes from its style.
The monsters and animals look cartoony as fuck, and humans look like they were made from play doh.
Voices also got fucked. Male Dunmer voice sounds like a pussy when it should sound like he is dying from throat cancer. The story had a lot less to do with miserable factions trying to one up one another to get some silly revenge and instead was always about saving the world and being the hero. Shit, even in Dark Brotherhood there are bad guys who are worse than you just so you could feel like a hero.
It also was clearly inspired by the popularity of LOTR movies and lost some of its uniqueness.

Morrowind had level scaling out the ass. Every creature in daedric ruins is dependant on your level, so is the loot you get from them. On higher levels you will be swimming in daedric, ebony and glass weapons.
Same thing goes for corprus creatures. During the main quest I was tasked to go to Kogoruhn and collect corprus weepings, but no weepers spawned due to me being massively overleveled. Ash slaves all around. I had to find the weepings on the floor.
The Dark Brotherhood assassins start coming at you with daedric tantos and ebony darts, slaughterfish become replaced with Dreughs, Kwama change to Shalks. When I wander just past Buckmoth fort I am greeted with an Oghrim and two Golden Saints wielding daedric weaponry. This is level scaling.
Sure, there are quests where the npcs have their level set, but it doesn't change much when to get to them you need to kill a bunch of scaled enemies.

Which is why instead of marking a location on your map and allowing you to choose your own way of getting there every quest involves an npc telling you an exact road you must take to reach a location down to a turn.

The secret is that all TES games are bad but the series has great lore. One day we might get the true Elder Scrolls game that does it justice.

Oblivion spell scaling was dumb but easily avoidable via spellmaking. Skyrim spell scaling is complete trash because spell damage doesn't go up at all and you can't make custom spells with the damage cranked up. This led to magic being both the most overpowered and the most tedious playstyle in the game, because at high levels you just stunlock enemies to death with impact while chipping away at their health very slowly and using almost no magicka.
Oblivion spellcasting was arguably the best the series has ever had (though the cut effects from Morrowind hurt quite a bit). The dedicated cast button was a huge improvement that made hybrids much more fun, and ditching it for the gimmicky hand system was fucking retarded.

The most hilarious part about Oblivion for me will forever be the final battle to save the human realm from the monster invasion if you're autistic enough to slog trough the Oblivion gates for each city.
For your valor and dedication you are rewarded with the show of bethesda master game design and craftsmanship, the human forces include you, Jofrey and four npc soldiers, you are the humanities last chance against the unstoppable force of two fire atronachs and a skeleton, at that point my pc started crying and begging me to put it out of it's misery as the game started running at 3 fps and my pc physically shaking to a point that i honestly thought it was going to burst into flames.

Woah there, every city risked their safety and managet to get an entire army of TWO GUARDS for you, and yet you complain with such a mighty force behind you?

The first reply says it all

Every single time I go to play an Elder Scrolls game - and I have all the main five - I just get bored after 2-10 hours and can't be arsed to finish the games. The same 5-10 voice actors, the samey fetch quests, the samey dungeons, the dull worlds with a shitton of boring lore (ok, that argonian erotica is aight I guess), the only difference between Elder Scrolls and Two Worlds is animation quality.

you're confusing it with oblivion. your spells do more damage as you increase skill in skyrim. oblivion you eaither have to make 20 versions of the same fucking spell because it literally does not increase in damage as you level or you make the spell while your rolling in dosh and make it OP enough to not need a new one as you one shot kill everything

The damage for spells does not go up as you level in Skyrim, you can increase the damage via perks like augmented flames, but that's it. In Oblivion, yes you outgrow spells and need to acquire more powerful ones, I don't see why anything is wrong with that though. But one of the problems is that the spells you get via quests (along with enchanted items and such) - which are much more magicka efficient that normal spells - are leveled so they quickly become useless. Also, I don't know what ez mode difficulty scale you are using but my spell, "Obliteration" that does 100 damage per second for 3 seconds in each of the 3 elements, usually doesn't one-hit-kill anything but weak creatures.

No. Spell damage does not increase with your skills in unmodded Skyrim at all, the only things that affect it are perks and potions. Skyrim spells scale only in the same way that Oblivion spells do, the magicka cost goes down.

Skyrim had absolutely shit balancing in the end-game. Magic was completely useless past a certain point. At least they managed to not have stupidly retarded level-scaling where bandits spawn wearing the world's rarest armour en masse past a certain point (and yet said bandits wearing rags were still leveled high enough that they could go toe to toe with you while you're literally wearing the skin of the world eater).

Terrible quest flagging.
And in general just how disconnected each guild is from others. I don't remember any conflicts of interests. "You can do everything" rpg's are boring to me.

Skyrim is interesting when you play it for a roleplay sort of standpoint and focus more on tailoring it with mods to the way you want to like how mine was about a curvaceous as fuck dark skinned valkryie who eventually became a raider who'd dominate and steal whatever she wanted but if you look at it as an actual video game, let alone a TES game, it falls apart quickly with a dogshit main story, bland and uninteresting main combat, dumb spells, and REALLY unoptimized engine (seriously, I had a fuck ton of spells and opening the menu would take almost a minute) to the point it's seriously not worth playing for anything other than chronic masturbation or as a waifu sim.

I like it!

Meant to reply to

I want this meme to end. You could max it on a 2006 PC with some hickups here and there and it runs better than Oblivion,

Actually there is one for thieves guild and mages guild, it's pretty easy to avoid it and they still feel disconnected(very disconnected if you become the leader of mages guild before doing thieves' quests). But still if you get caught you get expelled from mages guild

To be fair, you could do everything in Morrowind as well. Becoming the leader of every faction in Morrowind is surprisingly easy.

Bad level scaling design.

You can only join one house and factions had conflicting interests, if you werent careful you could easily get expelled.

No. It's boring as fuck.

Didn't play the game

Morrowind also had increasing stat requirements for higher ranks too

You can easily join both Hlaalu and Redoran.
They did but never acted on them. If you mean fighters/thieves the end quests for both of them is to kill the leader of the fighter's guild.
You get expelled for such cruel acts like trying to sleep on somebody's bed (the game doesn't even let you do it) or putting your items in chests.

Not for the last two ranks. You didn't need to raise ranks over 70 anywhere but the Imperial Cult. Everywhere else the final quest kicked in and you got the lead position.

No matter how many times this bait is posted, Holla Forums swarms it. Even if you know it's bait and are arguing for fun, what does it say about you that you are so enthusiastic to engage in such an easy-to-win debate? How much good does it really do for your ego to assure yourself that you are smarter than a complete retard?

why
have fun getting into random dungeons with no exit
hope you are a patient man and enjoy reading
hope you like potatoes pretending to be humans
hope you like exploring the same cavern and killing the same draugr for thirty hours

We all know what the best game is REDGUARD

Never played it before.

I'm going to try and hold off until I give Arena an honest try first.

I'm not, and I used to. Nostalgia trip mostly here.

Yeah but, Cap'n Picard as the emperor! Plus it looks good after the last three.

I might actually get around to finishing the main plot this time.

>We all know what the best game is >REDGUARD

link pls

I thought it went free a long time ago, guess not. Most people didn't like it, but I did. Syrus is a cool guy.
You should be able to find the GOGrip wherever you pirated the rest. I don't know where to get my shit since kickass got fucked.

It's much more limited though compared to Oblivion. You can find out-of-depth baddies, and extraordinary set items, or just a bunch of junk, whereas Oblivion dungeons turn into all glass and Daedric at high levels, and everything takes ages to kill too.

That depends on the bed. The issue is some are owned by a "faction rank" (most guild beds) but others have other NPCs owning them (like Trebonius). You can use "togglefullhelp" to see ownerships and scripts on things, and OpenMW I believe makes the tooltip red for illegal acts, similar to Oblivion.

I think with both expansions you actually can get a full set without killing fyr, they're just quite well hidden

Yeah, because non-unique animals and one DLC's worth of generic bandits is exactly the same as an entire game's worth of bland cookie-cutter enemies.

Because the DLC assumes you've finished the main quest and can thus easily take them on.
not very big leaps in challenge then
And it's still very small scale compared to Oblivion's ridiculous scaling.
There's a ton of quests where you have locations marked on your map, which is also far different from a mark on a map and a giant arrow pointing you in a beeline to whatever your destination is.

Joining a House disqualifies you from joining any others. Being a part of either the Fighter's Guild or the Thieves Guild beyond the first few quests will lock you out of one or the other. You can join House Hlaalu if you play through the Main Quest as Redoran and go about things in a very specific way, but that's the only example and I'm fairly sure there's a limit on how high you can get in the questline.
The only

Except for sending the Nerevarine to kill people.
I agree with you this one is kind of dumb,

So far playing on OpenMW I haven't noticed any change in tooltip colour, but that would be a good addition.

you can get a full set with both DLCs, and there are multiples of a few pieces. But they are still very rare.

In the beginning they start out with iron weapons. They get daedric when you level up enough.

That is not true at all. The only really conflicting quest is the code book, and you can easily make it past this quest without losing friends in either faction. If you weren't a part of thieves guild before that you won't be able to join, but if you were it's a piece of cake. It's not even a bug.

Temple doesn't attack anyone but rogue ashlanders, so does the imperial cult and imperial legion. Morag Tong works on their own to favor of everyone, their endgame quests ask you to kill some characters important to the plot but doing so breaks the main story.
Mages guild membership heavily drops your disposition with Telvanni, but no conflicts arise. Trebonius might ask you to kill some Telvanni necessary for the main quest, but if you were enough of a bitch to let him live I don't really know what to say.
Fighter's guild and Thieves guild are the only real conflict in the game, since their end quests require you to murder the leader of the opposite faction. However, the final quest for fighter's guild also has you murder the leader of fighter's guild. So instead of choosing one side you can choose both and kill Hard-Heart with no negatives to it. There might be a bug with Fire Eyes, but it is nothing major.
Most of the conflicts are in quests where you are already the leader of a guild, and doing them fucks up your main quests and brings you nothing good, so there isn't even the point.

Skyrim looks nicer (accounting mods for both games), has less severe level scaling, has better music and atmosphere. Better setting.

Both have roughly equivalent combat quality and main quest quality (eg, terrible).

Oblivion has better faction quests, quests in general, and magic.

I hope you aren't being serious.

Morrowindfags are no better than Fallout3fags. Both games are the start of the series to them, and they have a false claim of superiority over those games because they were babby's first installment.

Oblivion was generic but it can still be comfy if you ==let yourself have fun==

Actually that goes for all TES games

I remember playing it on an overheating laptop that kept shutting down every 15 minutes in the endgame.

Not for buggerfall it doesn't.

Oblivions setting was supposed to be vast, humid jungle, as described in the previous games book, retard.
Bethesda retconed it and turned it into a generic european fantasy land because LOTR was huge at the time.

TODD HOWARD TO BE INDUCTED INTO THE AIAS HALL OF FAME AT THE 20TH D.I.C.E. AWARDS CEREMONY

What are the recommended mods for playing Fallout 1 and 2? I am trying to get into it, but the controls are fucking abysmal.

Start with the bugfix mod. The restoration patch can have some questionable inclusions.

There aren't any, just play the gog versions that already have integrated game fixing patches in place.

Is there a way to change the way trying to speak to people works? Pressing the right mouse button and then holding it over them to choose from the list of actions is not exactly comfortable.

I'm pretty sure you get those grandmaster writs only after beating the mainquest, but I could be remembering wrong

Oblivion was magical.

None that know of.

im pretty sure you can just left click on them.

Morrowind > Daggerfall > Arena > Oblivion > Skyrim
Still, I like trekking through the environments in Oblivion and the ruins are pretty cool.

LotR was anything but generic.

I meant to say that EVERYONE was trying to emulate it and so did Bethesda.

You still need the requisite skills and attributes to advance in both factions. Even if you just picked two skills from each of the faction's favoured ones, you still have to grind for the attributes. One way or another you eventually have to just give up on one. Compound that with the skills and attributes required for every other faction and it's pretty obvious that you can't reach the very top of all of them. (Unless you want to spend a while grinding and taking advantage of exploits.)
There's Temple warriors at numerous daedric shrines who attack worshippers. There's a temple quest to retrieve an artefact from the body of a temple warrior who went to find Kogoruhn and kill the corprus beasts inside. The only conflict they have is with Imperial Guilds, and it wouldn't make a whole lot of sense for them to go about attacking them, would it?
Why would they be attacking anyone?
They're an occupying force. There's no war so unless there's a big threat looming there's no reason for them to mobilise.
Well there's your conflict right there, he literally asks you to kill Telvanni councillors, it doesn't matter if people kill him 99% of the time, the conflict is still in the game.
There's no more quests after you become the leader of a faction, so how could there be any conflicts? The only post-completion ones I can think of are for the Morag Tong.
Your bar for what constitutes conflict is absurdly high. There's obviously limitations to the game, so you can't have people from one faction go to another one and start fighting. Sending the Nerevarine to attack other factions is the conflict, because that's the only way it can be enacted in the game.

Did you play through the entire game without sleeping once?

No.
What does that have to do with my post?

Unless you didn't level up, the last fight outside the last gate wasn't two fire atronachs and a skele.

You don't if you know what you are doing and know where the master trainers are. Shit, for thieves it's a trip to Lucky Lockup for the short blade skill and a trip to that one faggot altmer that is also in balmora. For fighters you can just go to Arena Fighters Training and lelvel heave armor. You'll have enough money. Attributes are a non-problem, considering you only need them to be at 35 to be the leader of the faction. You start with that amount.

Daedra worshippers are not a joinable faction, and neither is the sixth house. It has nothing to do with faction conflict.
And Hard-Heart asks you to kill the thieves guild leaders. Not only do you not have to do it to progress to the leader of the faction, but doing so doesn't grant you anything that you wouldn't get otherwise. You can be the leader of every faction aside from great houses without conflict.

Spellmaking in Oblivion was locked behind the requirement to reach a high enough standing in the Mages Guild iirc.

If you have the DLCs one of them had enchant and spellmaking tables in them, the tower one I think. But yeah otherwise you have to do every mages guild recommendation quest on cities until you can enter the Mages Guild in Imperial City

i enjoyed the game long enough to beat it when it was new, but all the expansions sucked and it generally sucked.

Bethesda didn't emulate LotR at all. They didn't "emulate" anything except for upstate fucking Maryland, because that's what the entirety of Oblivion is modeled off of. They got their fancy expensive speedtree software that automatically shat out landscapes with zero effort, and made a big deal about

by going into the woods behind their office and using pictures of the local flora as models for their game.

That's peasants for you.

Right, because it was written in an in game book, that means it should be that way no matter what! Damn them for not making it exactly like the lore fluff made it out to be in my first TES game!

t. morrowindfag

t. morrowindfag

I can't make spells in Skyrim and they absolutely fucked up the magic system when they removed the Cast Spell button and just made magic into regular ranged weapons.
Fuck Skyrim.

Getting lost WAS a big part of the fun. Not autisticlly flying through a list of predetermined objectives to consume "content".

I used to be one of those people that were like "There is no right or wrong way to approach a game/movie/art/whatever". I have come to reject that position. You absolutely can play a game "wrong".

sad

What is sad is how you waste dubs smoldering with butthurt.

Gets me every time, sadly this is just a fag who screencapped his epic youtube discussion.

Yeah, no.

What about levelling for the Imperial Cult? The Legion? And you still can't join all three houses. You might be able to get through to the higher levels, but like I said you have to spend a long time grinding, or going to Master Trainers and spending all of your money. Even if you do know what you're doing you'll still need tens if not hundreds of thousands of gold, which is doable yes, but also tedious as fuck.
This debate started from a comment by an user saying that becoming the leader of every faction was "surprisingly easy", and not only can you not join every single faction, but becoming the leader of every faction is a massive ball-ache.
And yet they have favoured attributes, relations with other factions, various members and strongholds, just like every other faction in the game. The only reason they don't seem to count is because of your ridiculous shrinking goalposts as to what "real" faction conflict is.
The only reason you don't have to do it for the Mages Guild or the Fighter's Guild is because you can kill both of the previous leaders by going a different route in the guild quests, it's just a function of how they were written. It doesn't matter if you don't have to engage in conflict, the option to do it is still there if you want to.
Why should it? You can loot the bodies of the people you kill, but other than that what exactly should you be getting for it?

You cannot join the sixth house, and you can never see their attributes in game unless you data mine. For all intents and purposes they are just another enemy and are no different from bandits in that regard.

Killing Hard-Heart is the only way to become the Master of Fighter's guild, it doesn't matter which path you take. Becoming archmage doesn't require killing Trebonius but it doesn't require the stats either.

Really, do you not see the problem? You can become a leader of both the Temple and the Imperial Cult, which are two religions that heavily oppose each other and think of each other as heresy. Nobody will say a word.
You can be the leader of local Imperial Legion and the thieves won't even fucking care. The conflicts of the factions are established, but don't affect the gameplay at all, because they aren't actually in the game.

Meg Turney only needs to open her mouth for my cock and nothing more.

Randomly generated shit.

Try Enderal. Now THAT's a well-designed world.