Iconic or traditional Weapons that disappeared in sequels

With the U.S army replacing the M9 with the SIG P320. Doe it mean we will stop seeing The samurai edge in future Resident evil games? I remember when the Samurai edge being unlocked was something too look forward to.
armytimes.com/articles/11-things-you-need-to-know-about-the-armys-new-handgun

residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/Beretta_92F_Custom_'Samurai_Edge'

imfdb.org/wiki/Resident_Evil_7:_Biohazard

Other urls found in this thread:

imfdb.org/wiki/Resident_Evil:_Revelations_2
futurewarstories.blogspot.com/2014/08/the-weapons-of-sci-fi-deckards-blaster.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The last RE with the Samurai edge. It's also what RE6 should of been like. imfdb.org/wiki/Resident_Evil:_Revelations_2

RE7 has Samurai Edge, called "Albert-01".

THANK FUCK

But I have a Beretta fetish
SIGs ain't sexy but at least they're not HK.

You have hairy girl fetish?

They're outdated pieces of shit.

I miss the money-collecting (fire?)balls from the very first Super Mario Land. What was neat was that they would bounce off the coins so making chains was easier.
I don't think they added anything similar again in the series.

All of the alien weapons from Half-Life and Opposing Force. It's such a damn shame.

>All of the alien weapons from Half-Life and Opposing Force. It's such a damn shame.

R* is a shit company and doesn't deserve Max Payne 3.

1911s are better tbh fam.
But not those shitty 9mm ones.

SIGs are fucking awful.
Horrible to hold and terrible high bore axis, too.

Enjoy your 7 round magazine, you burger.

They never say it's what he used as a cop, it's just what he carries whilst hiding out as a drunk in New Jersey. He carries the brazilian knock-off of the Beretta as his daily in Max Payne 3, because brazil and because John Woo films. That said, throughout development they were planning to have him daily the deagle 24/7 like some kind of complete cocksucker, so rockstar's taste is garbage nonetheless.

I hope you're not implying that
Is any good.
That's a meme round that would have been long forgotten if it wasn't because of the high population of retards.

Enjoy not having a handgun at all, foreign trash

You should see the butthurt glockfags on forums. Someone on /k/ was posting screenshots.

Might as well throw every other weapon on here too since Dead Space 3 got rid of all of them.

Compared to a Beretta and its ridiculous trigger pull weight?

Compared to any other modern firearm made by a reputable company.

How japan always calls the love interest a heroine bugs the shit out of me, if she ain't fighting shit she ain't a hero simple as that.

You can(not) learn English.

Also, the CZ-75 doesn't get enough love in video games. Czechnology never falters.

Yeah, .38 Super is better anyway.

They did what now?

you've got the glorious cutter
2's nose picker
and maybe line gun if you're a wuss

everything else is worthless or hideous

no big loss

magnum and plasma rifle are superior

They put out a bid for a striker-fired modular handgun. Sig submitted a striker-fired modular handgun, everyone else submitted bullshit, now P320 is going to be the new handgun of the US Army and Glockfags are in tears.

the next elder scrolls game probably won't even have any weapons other than swords.

I never use the plasma rifle. Carbine's the way to go.

Also Beretta's are buttery smooth, I would've bought one if there wasn't such a premium on Italy gunz, went CZ instead, no regrets and maximum comfy.

I hope you idiots don't spew that bullshit at the range and gun shows.

They do and now they've grown an immunity to lead.

i have literally always wanted to get an M9 and get a gunsmith to Samurai Edge it up for me but am scared of showing my powerlevel. I also want to get a Blade Runner Blaster.

Lorefag here, canonically, the BR and SMG and AR were part of the UNSC's aresnals for years, and CE only takes place a few weeks before Halo 2 anyways. All 3 were in use during the events of the entire triology.

The reason the AR wasn't in 2 was just because Bungie wanted to balance the sandbox to make more sense, since in CE, your rifle acted like an SMG and your pistol acted like a rifle, so in 2 they made an SMG that acted like an SMG, a rifle that acted likea rifle, and a pistol that acted like a pistol.

Obviously, not every pistol/ar/br in each game was the same model in universe anyways. The pistol in CE is the M6D, in 2 it's the M6C, in 3 it's the M6G, in ODST it's a subvarient of the M6C called the M6S or M6C SOCOM, in reach it's a different variant of the G model, and in 4 and 5 it's two different varients of the M6H, for example.

I mean, 5 sorta has modular weapons for warzone/req stuff, you can put different sights on the UNSC guns and have different barrel attachements and stuff.

Halo 5 forge has like seven different variants for each gun that you can spawn.

the original was actually a prop gun made by taking parts from a rifle and putting them on a revolver grip
futurewarstories.blogspot.com/2014/08/the-weapons-of-sci-fi-deckards-blaster.html

Aren't there extended magazines for 1911's?
(I know fuck all about guns)

They're still single-stacked, so they are exceedingly inefficient. They make the gun a lot longer and bulkier without that much benefit.

Is this b8? Being a Halo fan in current year is suffering.

Looks more like the gun from gears of war.

I do and I enjoy seeing illiterates and old fucks trying to counter statistics, physics and empirical forensic evidence with their feels, muh history and muh stomping powa!

It's a shit round.

Till you get shot by it.

You have good reasons to not trust them, and I had given up all hope on them as well, but I was extremely impressed by 5's beta and they fixed litterally almost every major community complaint from the beta for the final game

The campaign is shit, but the MP has arguably the best core gameplay in the series, and without a doubt the best weapon balance and forge in the series.

You know that's just a single, optional, shits and giggles mode, right?

You don't even need to buy the game the PC port is free and has the MP and forge in it.

Doesn't overrule all the other shit. Microtransactions, worst campaign and buggy to boot. They stripped down mp and had to release content in a trickle and there's still none of the variants the community has been asking for, the studio is petulant and insists that their way is right and continues trashing all the iconic weapons (see this thread) in favor of their own "shit" style. I won't engage in it.

Forge and Custom Games on PC sounds like a step in the right direction but you and me both know Guardians is shit and always will be.

If MCC was on PC I would definitely go for it. But Microsoft would rather hold them hostage for some reason.

Personally, I don't mind the execution of microtransactions here. Even if you want to play warzone, you get enough points just from playing the games actually spending real money is totally unesscary and there's enough in match systems in place to prevent p2w faggotry. My only issue with the REQ system is that it makes unlocking the armor I want a bitch.

This was certainly true at launch, and at launch, I was criticizing the game for it's lack of content relative to other halo titles, but it's pretty evident now that they aren't releasing stuff anymore that's held back and they are actually adding new stuff, and it is stuff the community wants. The reach grenade launcher, sentieial beam, a UNSC flying vehicle, a usable hunter assault cannon, a plasma rifle that actually isn't just a storm rifle clone etc.

But they added a classic BR, rocket launcher, beam rifle (which was uneeded IMO since the 343 beam rifle design actually matches the covenant's visual design better) and as I said, the plasma rifle. Halo wars 2 also has halo 3/reach era visual design for UNSC stuff.

It's certainly got a lower bang for your buck ratio and at launch I recommended people wait to buy it, and now I just say play the free PC port, but I don't think it's a bad game. Even if you want to argue the full xbone release is, I can't fathom how you could say the free PC port is.

I'm hoping we get a PC port announcement this E3 since it'll be Halo 3's anniversary.