Get this game for Christmas

Wtf I thought this game was supposed to be shit?

You know what is not gay like this game? MY DUBS!

only if you exploit the game

Exploit what? I haven't got the game nor watched anything other than trailers. Is it open world or is it instanced open world?

We can't have that.

Probably driving by car or chocobo means exploiting it. No idea what he's talking about.

Who's the pleb here?

This meme doesn't really work anymore, it's getting games now.

General consensus seems to be it's just okay. I certainly wouldn't pay full price for it.

Oh trust me, shit goes south right around the time you leave that first continent and go to Venice water temple completely original city. You have a rather impressive QTE fest vs a big water dragon before being literally railroaded to the end of the game. All the open world stuff is gone as soon as you leave insomnia. The characters also take a dive, with contrived drama bullshit surrounding Ignis somehow getting perma-blinded during your fight with the water dragon. Despite it never being shown until AFTER the battle that feels really unnecessary and forced, and causes Gladio to get super pissy with noctis for even more contrived bullshit

The game shits the bed after you leave insomnia. Trust me, just stop playing now, you'll enjoy it a lot more.

There's also plot holes like crazy, especially if you watched the Kingsglaive movie. For example, the fact that Cor was a sleeper agent for the Empire and killed the King was never mentioned in the game. Or that the Ring of Lucius does completely different things compared to the film and game.

To get the best of it, do everything you can before getting on the boat, so you are at a high enough level to steamroll of the ending chapters and get access to the endgame. Maybe hold out for the patch which apparently sorts out the dogshit endless hallway stealth section with no weapons but a shitty ring in Chapter 13.

All that said, I actually really enjoyed it. It's a incredibly well crafted world to explore, so much better than all these copy pasted western open worlds we get normally.

So it's solid up to the point where Leviathan is defeated then you lose the freedom to explore for the rest of the actual story? Is that what people are talking about when they say the last half is rushed and disappointing?

I can't believe they didn't pull an Ocarina of Time deal where you got to see that mechanic aged into a smoking fucking hot busty cake among other things. Damn it.

isn't it a little late to market this turd online?

Pretty much.

We can't have that.

That statement would've been true for the last gen, but I think we can agree that games such as uncharted and tlou aren't worth playing.

Such as? Nier? :^)

Compared to FF XIII it's anything but automatic.

I guess you're not getting paid by post number, but by responses or exposure of your shitty shilling attempt?

Hot damn! Why can't I get dubs like these?

Another one falls on Holla Forums bullshit.

Shit nigger, guess everyone really did change from "single dude with weapon walking toward viewer" to "group of dudes with backs to viewer walking into scenery."

Does everyone hire the same marketing firm or something? God damn.

The fuck are you talking about? The ps4 has been out for 3 years, the Switch isn't even out yet.

Are you a newfag? Your post sure makes you sound like one.

This fucking thread.