Literally using little boys as soldiers because they're desperate for troops

Saruman was right, Theoden is a cuck

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's called conscription, nigger.

implying little boys could do anything against those roided out uruks

Only a cuck would bend over and accept defeat. He was willing to fight to the death like a man.

ftfy

Only a true failure in the art of war sends out the one who is deciding the tactics of the battle on the front lines to risk being killed.

They were all behind the walls. He sent the Dwarf and King of Gondor out to protect the gates.

Aragorn was the one truly calling the shots, and gandalf was the one who rescued them.
This is literally addressed in ROTK with Theoden feeling unworthy and Saruman mocking him for thinking he won at Helm's Deep

stop being cucks

What were they supposed to do? Surrender and hope that the orcs would take over peacefully and let the people of Rohan assimilate?

So you are saying that if you had a bunch of amerimutt zogbots on your doorstep you would hide the boys away and not even give them a chance to defend themselves against the inevitable mongrelization?

Someone please post the "They were Anglos once" comic. That shit always kills my sides.

if you fight back against a stronger force, they win

And if you sit in your cuck shed the whole time they win even more.

who's to say those elves of color would harm the Rohanites? stop being orcophobe.

Orcs are prone to anger easily and have low impulse control. I'm smart enough to ride my horse quickly through orc neighbourhoods for this reason. OLM is a farce of a cause.

He would if he's a Eurocuck.

And I specify "white," because, whatever you say about le 56%, you're on the same path, except you're disarmed. You have no recourse. Do you really think you're getting your women un-raped, or your country un-Islamized, by dogpiling on other whites who are being subjected to the same thing that's making your people into a Smithsonian exhibit 20 years from now? There’s a reason the 56% thing exists, and it’s the same reason your countries are turning into rape-a-paloozas, why London has a Muslim mayor, why Germany's chancellor keeps letting in thousands of jihadis, etc. You think you’re somehow winning with this? You fucking dolts, you're all equally as fucked as any of us, and instead of weeding out the root cause, you turn on your OWN. My fiancee was right when she said not all whites deserve to live. You're WORSE than race traitors and coalburners, you know the TRUTH and use it to do what? Wage bizarro pissing contests to see who's the most cucked? Laugh at one another while your entire race across the world slides into oblivion? Good job, you're really "redpilled," except you're too chickenshit to organize and rise up as a people to preserve yourselves, and feel safer taking potshots at each other than deconstructing the ZOG you bemoan here 24/7. 56% here should alarm you, not tickle you. We're at this point WITH firearms. Where do you see yourselves in a few decades without them? The time for fratricide and subverting ourselves was over a long time ago. Now it’s too late.

You're right but let us shitpost about LOTR in pleace.

peace*

I'm sure The Don will take care of that soon enough, amerifriend

I was going to say go back to 8ch.net/pol

But you got 88 dubs so I'll allow it.

I say fuck off to 4chan, but your inability to crosslink boards shows that you are a redditor.

ok? and why are you ignoring the rest of the story when he redeems himself in the battle of pellenor fields by leading the charge against the mumakails and sacrificing himself.

That's how low tier nigger orcs are. An army of children is a more inpressive force.

Remember when that elf was prancing around killing them by the dozens? That shit don't work against men and dwarves.

because only fags kill themselves

uruks are no ordinary orc.
their armor is thick and their shields broad

n they diccs think n broad 2 nigga, all them rohan wimmin be soakin, gnomesayin

amerimutts are no ordinary mongrel.
their heads are thick and their asses broad

Yes, Orcs.
Not fucking Uruk-Hai.

funny guy

#MOREFOODSTAMPS

but you were crying he wasn't fighting on the front lines while he sent the kids out to die
guess what happens when you fight on the front lines dumbfuck, you die

not if you have plot armor like the fellowship

theoden should have been a more important character to the history of middle earth to gain the plot armor
he really was a lesser king of greater sires, it's like pottery

he should have just bowed to aragorn, he would have become a member of his posse and by default gained plot armor

Yes, because Saruman was known as a truth-teller at that point…

How are you a cuck when you do everything to thwart the opponent's plans, including the willingness to sacrifice your youth?

lmao fuck off back to reddipol, cumskin

this movie could have been a lot better. fellowship is the only great movie. the rest besides frodo and sam bits and gollum is pretty shitty.

Orcs aren't niggers, they are sandniggers/muslims. Urak-Hai are niggers.

If the Orcs are sandniggers then why are the children fucking them?

Checkmate, christcuck.

nigga have you even watched LOTR