Anybody feel like hammering some vidya music with me? The last thread was bumplocked for some reason. Midi's welcome

Anybody feel like hammering some vidya music with me? The last thread was bumplocked for some reason. Midi's welcome.

multiplayerpiano.com//v/

Other urls found in this thread:

volafile.io/get/EzRzQhmEyPyo/MPPMidiPlayer.jar
nmpb-blog.blogspot.ca/2014/12/nmpbmidiout.html
nmpb-blog.blogspot.ca/2015/04/nmpbmidiconnector.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not videogames

I make it video games. Also it's fun

Shit's getting out of hand pretty fast. To ensure it gets worse here's the midi player. Hope it works.

volafile.io/get/EzRzQhmEyPyo/MPPMidiPlayer.jar

Forgot my image

noice

times like these i wish i could play smashmouth allstar on the piano, while someone plays zanakard

as in, .midi files? no one's actually playing?

For playing with a midi keyboard:
nmpb-blog.blogspot.ca/2014/12/nmpbmidiout.html

woops, I think it's this:
nmpb-blog.blogspot.ca/2015/04/nmpbmidiconnector.html

Did you really think somebody was playing those 2hu songs? If I really wanted I could play a couple songs from my keyboard directly but that's a hassle so maybe another day

I wish i could join but the damn thing crashes my browser every time without fail. Why does that page have so much bloat on it?

You can block adds in the right area of the screen and if it's still giving you issues try another browser or muting everybody as soon as you get in. There's a lot of autism going on right now so maybe that's doing it.

No i mean i can't even join empty rooms and i already block all ads and third party javascripts, it just crashes my shit up regardless. I tried with Palemoon and Chromium and it's the same deal with both.

ipa ipa ipafd asaou yuou ipa ipa ipafd asfao aoyu yui opa sau yui opa sdf yui opa sau uy iu oi po pa sa ds fd fgfdf

I run Firefox. I've been told it runs with Chrome to. If you're using the lesser known browsers that might be why.

Palemoon is a lightweight version of Firefox. Chromium is the original source of Chrome's propietary browser, which is open source. I see no reason for either to not work other than my rig just not being powerful enough to even open the page. Which would be pausible, since i'm running a p4 toaster at the moment.

Alright figured it out. Chrome seems to be the best choice.

Jesus, I thought that shit died a year ago.

Wew, cancer has already took over.

It was like this years ago fag. The chatnames are memes anyway. If I saw Ritsu I would ban on the spot.

as it turns out, banonymous was a faggot

I was gone for 2 seconds. What happened.

I thought you ban-bombed it but I was the faggot instead.

or he whatever

Oh are you CIA? Yea he gave you a 0 minute ban kek.

A height of 12.

I'll probably do this tomorrow so bump until then.

Just because something is old, doesn't mean it's okay nerd.

Then go sit in your angry corner and cry about it faggot. lol.

I will, faggot.

I wish.

You can see he's not actually playing the thing since he talks on the chat and moves the mouse as he plays the song. I personally just mute whoever is playing midis since it ruins the fun.

It's gonna be pretty hard playing anything with a mouse and I don't have a keyboard set up

Don't lose the motivation. It'd be like you tricked this dirty cheater into giving it to you.

Keyboard keys are bound to piano keys

i wish i had proper lessons, instead of teaching myself on the belief 'if nobuo uematsu is self-taught, so can i'

the whole 'learn discipline first' thing makes sense now.

The keyboard is slightly different from virtual keyboard.

should i ban this nigga called ethan?

This is killing my toaster.

Is the room private? Set it to private if not. Also don't mind spammers. Their the lifeblood of the room.

you're replying to 10 hours after i already long quit the room and banned the guy m8. it was a normalfag though.

I figured you'd run into the situation more than once.

Maybe I'm just not up to it today. I'll make a new piano thread in a few weeks later if anybody's interested. Sage because I'm done for now.

bump