FFXIV: Heavensward General

FFXIV: Heavensward General
PVP GRINDING STILL SUCKS EDITION
Seasonal event:
Cocksucker Central (Heavensreturn). Read more about it here:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/Heavensturn/
Try the game for free for 14 days! (lvl [email protected]/* */) - ffxiv-freetrial.com/us/

Current Patch 3.5
Patch Archives - na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/
Useful resources:
List of Commands(used for macros) - na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/playguide/win/text_command/
Gamer Escape - ffxiv.gamerescape.com/
Garland Tools Database - garlandtools.org/db/
XIV Database (It's good now)- xivdb.com/
FF logs - fflogs.com/
ACT (but don't tell anyone you're using it) - advancedcombattracker.com/
Guildwork - guildwork.com/client
Ariyala (gear build simulator/hunt-&lighttracker) - ffxiv.ariyala.com/HuntTracker/Exodus
Mithrie's guides(should cover a lot) - youtube.com/watch?v=nFn3SxUnR_c&index=1&list=PLbE_CU9Jt_uc0MAfIOY8JqtN5PyPO83Q5

1. Do all of your Main Story Quests - REQUIRED TO GET TO HEAVENSWARD AREAS
2. Do all of your class quests and get yourself a job - ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Category:Jobs
3. Attune to Chocobo Porters, Aetherytes & Aether currents ASAP - it will save you a lot of time & effort
4. Unlock your challenge log, gives great exp and some gil - ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Rising_to_the_Challenge
5. Do your daily roulettes - all of them are great until 60, except guildhests, which is great until around 40-50
6. Level crafting & gathering - free dosh
7. Cooking has an amazing crossclass skill at 37 you need to get.

Primal Data Center
>Exodus / New Wheels Order
The original Exodus FC, two years old and still going strong. For New Wheels order contact Aloise Astravir, Umbra Fendere, Veritas Vivet, Nano Monamo, or Kh'jit Meniwaers in game. If they aren't online, use the player search to look for anyone online in the FC. View their company profile then send an application. Remember to mention Holla Forums in tells and applications.

>Exodus / Concentrated Smug
Definitely the chillest FC on the planet. No gay or autistic shit. Whisper Rab Bbit, Aurora Soulwood, Balkius Hyorsyn, Charr Moddo, Claws Furalarm for an invite. We're a small, tightly knit group. Glad to help you get through the hard content and the deep complexities. View their company profile then send an application. Remember to mention Holla Forums in tells and applications.
If you're on Exodus and not in either of these FCs for some reason, send a /tell to anybody with the or tag to get an invite to a cross-FC linkshell.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/cEDUs
discord.gg/2EMXJ
discord.gg/HNJjY
discord.gg/dg6Kk
discord.gg/xHFXk
discord.gg/fe9ea
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/16645167/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

other thread got shoah'd but it's still on the catalog, fix your fucking site jim

not even the sys fix works, every other month some shit comes up that screw up everything.

That also means shitters won't be able to come to any high level content until they get to the proper areas so it will have no impact on anything

I wonder if the other classes this expansion will be the same, they probably will and im not really against that. As long as the new expansion requires you to go through the previous one im still ok with all of this.

People still have problems with Weeping City?

Too many bads trying to get their Augmented Shire gear instead of sucking it up and just doing savage to accelerate their catch up.

Reminder: the 275 relic is the BiS weapon till lvl.68, if you grinded up shitter primal weapons get fucked.

What tier of anima weapon do I need if my aim is to just bypass the first step of the next expansion? When it becomes purple?

very last step.

That was some good salt, yessir.

what the fuck is wrong with everyone

The hunting logs available to me when I logged in today were already completed. I needed two more levels to hit 15 and one potd provides enough xp to bump me those two levels.
Calm your tits.

This game is so addictive.

I decided to quit, I got bored of tanking, but if I wanna go dps I have to deal with queues. Plus, it's a timesink and I don't know how much time I'd have to play it when I start working.

So I uninstalled it but fuck me, I have this huge urge to play it again, I'm like a fucking smoker trying to quit.

I want to play a lancer but what's it like?
Will I que for aeons? Will people hate me for being a degrnerate dps?

Is playing a dragoon fun?

I love playing fantasy dragoons, I do whenever I can

I'm in a line of work that takes a chunk of my day and after work I have to prepare the work that I'll do the next day. Also, certain periods are more work intensive. Consequently, I may not have 30 minutes available to get to a dungeon. Especially considering that I have to do MSQ (still on 2.1 content), beast tribe quests, roulettes, hunts, squadron stuff, etc. etc. And these finding time for these things alone is tough, let alone queue stuff.

its pretty dull for the first 20 levels or so until you get the third part of your combo.
Yes
only if you fall off the edge like a retard, being a dragoon you definitely will.
yeah its pretty fun, setting up everything so you get that big burst at the end feels great.

sounds like a terrible life m8, if it means anything DPS get better ques for raids than tanks do. I would say focus on main storyline if you really have to choose one.

Really? How come? I mean, I don't know, I've reached lvl 58 as a paladin and I think I've pretty much mastered it, there simply isn't much to it. And I'm not interested in DRK, it's basically a meme job as far as I'm concerned. It was nice getting into dungeons after 5 seconds, but tanking is pretty singular. I guess I might come back to the game later and play a DRG or MCH.

Kill me fam

Just do the facebook-tier minigame already. It takes maybe a minute of your time once a day.

it has to do with raids being 24 man and being split into 3 parties, but these 3 parties intead of being 2 tanks 2 healers and 4 dps its 1 tank 2 healers and 5 DPS, you you are going to need way more DPS for once. Also if tanking is too boring start levelling WAR or DRK, they are both far more complex than PLD. DRk even has the best 30-50 quest line in game.

I've been doing it but i don't want to wait. I want that coat now.

HOW

Well, the thing with DRK and WAR is that they're basically oriented towards dps. I would argue that in the classic tanking sense, they are less stressful than PLD, because they have better tools available. They shine when it comes to dps on top of that. I don't like this concept of one butt sitting on two chairs. I'd rather just go for pure dps where skill is needed to dish out good dps.

We had to just leave because we did not have the numbers, the ques are going to suck now.

the shitters are in the house!

If you're gonna make up a story at least make it convincing.

low energy

I fucking wish i was making it up. Also see them afk the moment the fight starts, turn the boss on the party or worse the panicked chicken constant run around.
I dont know how someone that badly geared gets in but this shit is fucked.

Actually now that I think about it, it was probably one of those dumbasses that gets rings and shit to raise their ilvl when really they're not actually improving their stats at all.

I guarantee you he was a shitter with a kinna weapon inflating his entire ilevel while everything else he had was scraps and pink dungeon drops

PotD continues to be a mistake

Yeah i checked and this "sauron dragneel" fucker is exactly that. Ran into him again and same shit but he comes with a summoner with a name like "ezra scarlettstrife" whos even worse.

Halfway done with my relic and this shits tainted now.

>tfw wife and I play as a tank/healer group and we always worry we will come off as that
If anything that feeling of fucking it up for everyone makes sure we are at the top of our game at all time.

Can't find those names on the player search for any server

I took screenshots but I can't find them in the folder they're supposed to be in or anywhere else.

Oh silly user, the actual spellings got taken years ago, they are like "kirittoo uchihar" now.

You know, to let everyone know you are unique in that you watch anime.

look the use folder if ingame

*user

That was the first place I looked. Nothing.

Very tempting.

Nigger just check the contacts list for recently played and post the names so I can check the characters and laugh too

then go to "other setting" and look it there. It tells you what screenshot folder using

I already said they're nowhere to be found. The events of the post I made happened yesterday and after a day of searching my system for the screenshots I had to give up and settle for a laughing reaction instead.

Only the last 50. I'm guessing you arent doing the relic speed level in A1S?

which one is that?

The Student Body's Revenge

So soft confirmed 100 3 minute A1s runs to complete a relic to 270 in like 6 hours played.

Is there a way to buy old raid gear or am I just crazy?

Fuck, no one ever runs a soph learning pt. At least I can jump on the Zurv train.

Artifact 2 can be traded for with anitquated items
Soldiery gear can be bought with allied seals
Doman and Artifact 3 can be bought with centurio.

If you're talking gear that drops FROM raids, you can get replicas from other players but they're no good for any actual content and just look cool.

I just want the gear for cosmetic shit

Then you're in luck. Allagan, High Allagan and Dreadwyrm gear is craftable and dyable, unlike the actual drop. Set up a server specific PF looking for a crafter to make it. Having the allagan materials (arachne cloth, kirimu leather, etc) should get you a decent discount. Or you can make it yourself if so inclined.

If you're looking for Crystal Tower, Alexander or Mhach raid gear you're gonna have to farm it the old fashioned way. I predict replica Alex gear will probably hit around 4.1-4.2 but I doubt you want to wait that long.

I'm gonna doe it
I've been dps since 1.0 and with the relaunch and continue with 3.0
tanking is pretty boring to me and I'm already healing retards in overwatch I don't need to heal retards in Fffxiv as well
also want Viera to be a thing please Square give me the bunbuns

At last, now time to rake in recommendations.

Fuck off back to r/4chan

So doing anima weapons what is the best way to get crystal sand and umbrite? Also I got leatherworker to level 60 and am just kind of lost on what to do next.

I think I feel sorry for you.

Is that Aurion Pax? Good shit.

Why is the sub count for this game going doing so much? I feel like this game is slowly dying and I'm not sure I want to be paying for it. I mean, the EU server I played on has only 16 000 active players and it's one of the servers with the biggest amount of active players.

Sure Satan. Whatever you say.

I didn't know NIN had been changed to a Tank job.

It was finally confirmed that ps3 is done at long last. It also looks like 3.5 was delayed another month and the Khloe update is being put in its place. That is, 3.56 is the only update with a part 2 next to it, which makes it clear that they're spreading out the remaining content until 4.0 launches.

Also, holy shit. The physical ce is $200. The update is only going to be $40 for everyone else, which isn't too bad. I don't remember what HW was at when it released, but I want to say that it was $60. I wont ever pay $200 for a ce and the statue from the last one was pretty poor from what I've been told. However, I'm sure some dumb fucks are going to pay se and then we can look forward to the $300 ce in 5.0.

Fuck off Josh.

Also, digital ce is $100. I don't remember the previous digital ce's being that expensive at all. That's $60 for a mount, a minion and a glamour sword for rdm.

I hate how they push their statues with every CE now, but at least it's a good one this time around. Any close up shots?

Hold on did i miss something, where did they say this?

Have they said anything about them having steam keys this time?

Is NIN fun to play? I don't want to have to wait until I get to HW to unlock MCH.

I dont like this, I dont like it at all. Are we getting teh cover art with the girl or the edge lord? I want the girl cover.

Can A10-12 normal be done with randoms without much issue or am I better off getting a PF up and dealing with shithead know-it-all mentors?

yeah man easy peezy

I'm asking because I just had the most miserable a7 run in existence, almost ran the whole timer down with all these retards

I want Yda's smelly undies instead.

"ffs tank stop moving"

it's consistent with the ARR boxart tho

come on son.

ok listen here akmed, that shit might fly on the ign forums but not here

Yeah he is over-exaggerating or doesn't even play the game because as full 270 with Vit melds I only have 25000

Holy shit what a fucking experience that was

Yeah. Seeing the time stop and saving your own arse in the past from the future, for the first time and unprepared was sure something.

Echo would get him that much

that's a LOT of echo stacks

You're crying about someone's shit taste in an MMO general. Do you think anyone here playing this game has good taste user?

20% echo will take a 22k up to 28k alone, i think people underestimate how much of a boost the echo actually is.

I hope you guys are collecting your good boy points

where do I get an orchestrion machine for my shitty apartment?

The market board/carpenter

What so they aren't even sold by any npc?

its almost like an mmorpg involves working with and interacting with real people not npcs :^)

NPCs don't even sell half the furnishings.

Make some friends nerd.

being a complete retard
most of the housing shit is from crafters.

At least he's trying his best.

I'm just too lazy to level a Warrior, and I refuse to be a DRK shitter. Since Samurai will probably be a tank, that'll be my new class.

Now i understand why dudebros pound energy drinks. This is mind numbing.

user have you played a lvl.60 dark? their rotation is more than 3 buttons. Treat yourself, you deserve better than the riot blade/flash class.

you play DRK don't you.

A AM A GRACEFUL NINJA AND I HATE THE NARUTO COMPARISONS BECAUSE FUCKERS ARE TOO YOUNG FOR NINJA GAIDEN GOD DAMN IT.

What's the point of early access? Isn't that literally P2W for world first raiders?

imagine the dps times when leveling RDM at launch.

Won't be as bad as tank queues in Heavensward, in all honesty. At least there are two DPS slots a party.

and both will be RDM AND all the other dps jobs.

That's the price you gotta pay for being a dps shitter.
Also expect RDM to be broken at launch and not in a good way. Waste of time to level it really.

for what porpoise?

Yeah well I want Nu Mou and Burmecians but that's not happening either

Preorders get access to the entire expansion before anyone else. Same as with HW.

Isn't it only 4 days early?

Was anything announced at Frankfurt? Also why the fuck is the CE $200?

Physical is $200, and because of all the stuff like the high quality statue and cloth maps and etc in it. Digital is $60

Okay let's say I want to move on from PLD. What should I level?

Drk is very similar. If you wanna heal I'd recommend Ast.

I was thinking about a healer class too. I'm just looking for a tank class that would keep me on my toes and be fun to play. PLD has gotten boring.

fuck yes, shame you just get called a furfag for liking the best girl in FFIX in a none sexual way. Freya was the best.

Pick up AST and go into deep dungeon, fuck around with the spells and have a good time.

I literally dreamed about it last night. All I want in this game is to be a sick-ass backflipping dragoon mouse.

If you want to play a tank class that wants you to make situational calls, go Warrior.

I'm a PLD main and I just recently shed my pride and tried out WAR. Just go into POTD floors 51-60 and try out your skills.

;_;

I don't remember exactly, but HW was something like two extra weeks.

this is surprisingly productive.

What's this farming A1S meme I keep hearing lately? Did they change something in the patch

Thanks to gear most people have enough DPS that A1S is now a joke. It also provides a time-efficient way to gather light for the new relic step.

Things like these make jump potions not seem such a bad idea as long as they make it so they only jump you to the level of your highest job

nah man it was 3 days before. 2 weeks would be ridiculous.

If it's taking you 40 minutes to do a dungeon something is going wrong. Though it's still much faster to do a1s.

Digital ce is 100

I miss FF11

I really hope they bring the boats back in XIV, i wanted my trip from Horizon to Limsa to be a comfy ride.

That's the Online Complete Collector's Edition, which is the CE for ARR HW & SB

Please don't let me be right. I want a proper 24 man raid of dynamis.

check'd

he means 40 minutes averaged around Q times across all classes. tanks are instant, and can hammer out sohm al hard in 15-20 minutes with a good group. non-tanks can wait much longer.

but a1s is much much faster overall, just by virtue of outgearing the place.

No you don't. Dynamis was pain.
Cost 1 million gil for a glass. Had a hard time limit. Enemies with abilities that could wipe the entire alliance. Enemies that would link large groups that would wipe the entire alliance. Drop rates at a FRACTION of a single digit.

Is there anything more miserable than the fucking anima grind?

being such shit as a job that SE itself makes fun of you?

What's the matter user, too lazy to grind the 9,000 lore for pots of oil for a half-naked hyur? Kill me, please.

Oh my sweet naive user, just wait till you need 24k lore for one step.

btw user, you can get that oil via a weekly quest in mor dhona as well starts at sons dig i think. it's only one oil per week, but it's free, and that's 1800 more lore to put towards to god awful umbrite grind

Only in the early access.

nowhere does it say the RDM access requires early access

this is a horible idea.

i'm not sure what you mean by "requires early access". Pre ordering just gets you an early access code to go into content downloaded in a patch before the retail launch. RDM quests are already in the client right now, they were patched in this week along with SAM quests. Early access codes just mean pre ordered accounts can log in to find the Red Mage and Samurai quests in the 2.0 zones already and for others they appear on launch if you have the stormblood license on your service account.

Why? imagine if Rogue was stuck behind all the patch content of ARR, just started and love NIN in FFXI? want to try it now? well tough shit get to 50, do ALL the quests at the time in the game to then get a new lvl.1 job and have the whole 1-50 again only now you have done all the quests and no deep dungeon at the time to boost it up quick.

We are going to get shitters regardless. It always happens with the new hotness, but look at NIN. 9/10 shitters went back to DRG after a week because they found mudras too hard. They are not going to be able to deal with spell chaining when they just want the rapier dandy.

I just dont like the idea of people accessing expansion content before they are even done with vanilla content. I mean its like getting DRK before getting to HW, it ain't right.

But DRK was in Ishgard and its job story tied into the whole corrupt inquisitor story. All we know about RDM is it is unlocked in 2.0 zones and we don't know if it will be mainline story stuff or like NIN just a "travellers bring the skills with them".

Shit it could even be more like older FF games where its related to nothing, maybe an archeological dig connected to the setting for the next deep dungeon finds the shit and as the warrior of light the RDM soul stone resonates with you and you come back for new findings to learn long forgotten teachings from a previous astral era?

Fuck me.

Thanks, user.

Why though?

to be honest i cant think of a good reason, but i dont like it.

10 more A1s runs my n words.

mate you sync down to 150 for PVP

True but i dont think most pay attention, go into the feast right now and people are running from folks with the 270 weapons. I had a good laugh watching two DRKs run from a BRD with the weapon.
But psycological fuckery is the best in pvp.

doesn't stop him from bullying healers, I do it all the time as a PLD by just stunning them for 10 seconds

Funniest thing to do in frontline pvp since the rest is RNG dogshit

They laughed at me for going jugulate over mug BUT ITS BULLYING TIME WHITE MAGE, HARD CORE BULLYING TIME.

feels good man

I know we've all seen the autistic GoT Stark RPer macro, but what's the worst you've ever personally seen in game? For fuck's sake, what is going on in their heads?

I get what you mean. But i dont think you should restrict access to jobs behind main story. They didnt do that with XI and it worked out not so terribly

Shame we kept the weebs but at least these fuckers went back to wow with legion and no more 'targaryeens' or starks shitting up PF.

Wow Dubs man that's some pretty shitty macro spam. Sometimes I wish people would tell them that their macros are like they player skills: shit

at least he has good taste in Elezen?

DCing to force dismiss and avoid leaving with penalty or just being votekicked for being fucking stupid really should be punishable

I could taste the sodium levels rise rapidly over the screen. Its almost as good as pushing people to deaths with Aura Blast.

FUDANSHI OUT

i actually had to look that word up. didnt even realize there was a term for that

Why live

I usually skip cutscenes but am I right in assuming that the plot ultimately comes down to potatoes being kikes?

Well /a/ exists, those people need a name.

At some points, yes,

Except Nanamo she is a precious cinnamon bun that wants to dejew Uldah.

All villains are potatoes

But not all villains are potatoes.

Did you have to do anything special to get those "M" keys working? My keyboard has some extra keys like that, but they seem to crash my game.

that's just mouse buttons nigga

ah, ok. My brother gave me a Steelseries a while ago, and it has buttons on it labeled M1-12 and MX1-10, which seem to just be macro buttons, but they crash my game.

MY ANIMA IS COMPLEEEEETEEEE

And it became qt.

driver issue perhaps? im running an old logitech with 5 buttons and they all work fine.

Maybe. I'll try that, thanks

I have an urge to jump back into FFXIV but I need some real shit posty people to play with so I can joke about autism and niggers without hurting peoples fee fees. Preferably a group with no women in it.

I want to become one with the void to have access to qt3.14 Loli queen all the time

You sound like a good friend. Whisper someone from Smug in the OP. We live in shitpost.

I'm not sure. I remember reading that psn and steam pre-orders would be available like a month or so till 4.0.

That axe looks so beautiful, but umbrite is such a bitch to get. It also doesn't help that I can't use most of the roulettes to level my under 60 classes or else I lost out on a ton of lore. It wouldn't be as bad if poetics could be used to buy umbrite as you do end up sitting on them after a while.

The newest light step was supposed to be really hard, but it isn't that bad to get. The last step is supposed to be the easy one. This leads me to believe that Yoshi is either clueless or retarded to think that umbrite is easier to get than light. You need at most 80 umbrite for the step, which is 300 lore per or 24k lore. Keep in mind that you can only hold 2000 lore at a time and the best source of lore is Aetherochemical Research Facility which gives 150 lore per run. There is no other way to get umbrite other than lore, which is beyond fucking retarded.

Lalafell are the superior race in Eorzea. They made a city out of gold in the desert and have been rulers for countless generations. They once formed kingdoms around blm and sch magic until they were destroyed. The ala mhgans are currently the worst group in Eorzea and are about to get everyone wrecked by the Empire, which is trying to destroy all of the heathen beast gods. The thing is that the beast gods aren't really gods and are more like leeches on the world.

That does look cool.

is this loli culex?

Nothing to be proud of since they all died after getting skullfucked by their own void sent monstrosities

The queen of the voidsent in the 24 man raids

Ah, well, I guess I can do that eventually.

That faggot is in Mor Dhona right now, although he's not spamming.

Don't forget that these amazing lalafell kingdoms that were destroyed were destroyed BY LALAS. THE MINI-KIKES KIKED EACH OTHER SO HARD THEY ALL DIED. Now, centuries later, we have to clean up their fucking messes, and surprise, the kikes are using the retarded sandniggers to carry out their plans to jew the entire world by taunting the Garleans into conquering Eorzea for them.

I really hope Stormblood lets us side against a free Ala Mhigo, I'd rather Yda remain a scion than become queen of that shithole.

I'm on Goblin :^(

You're gonna need to transfer or make a new guy, faggot. I'm not sure Goblin even has players on it at all.

it does, but I'd be okay just being on a discord

Good ones are welcome. Check e-mail field ya queer.

I got a cloudflare error…

What a great feature. discord.gg/cEDUs

sorry I was busy playing and the thing expired.

Good. This is a great exchange. discord.gg/2EMXJ

Why is this allowed?

I see someone refers to themselves as Semen Demon…

I call myself that on an alternate account on discord.

THE MEMES JACK

I fully intend to make a NIN potato and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

BEST BE A GIRL NIGGER.

I never play as girls in games, that's just completely retarded.

are you sure? it's like give a knife to a potatoe

lol what a gaylord.

Made me chuckle.

If you're a man, why would you make a female character? I've always found that quite pathetic. I mean, it's a fantasy world when you play a hero and you make it a fucking woman? Which basically means that in your superhero fantasies you'd rather be Wonderwoman than Batman.

Sad.

Some would question a man who is gven the option and chooses to make his ideal man instead.

idk, if you're willing to stare at a man's ass for hours and hours and play dressup thats you but I prefer womanly curves for my viewing pleasure.

Why? You think I spend my game time admiring his ass? I'm a man and I like male superheroes, not some feminist fantasy about strong womenz.

yeah you're fucking gay

Video game characters do not sexually arouse me, be it a male or a female character. So for me, it's not about aesthetic, as I said, it's about creating a hero and assuming the role of that hero.

shouldve played it differently

Look nobody is judging you for being gay for potatos, you may have just been conceived with a weak sperm. You cant help that.

I'd fuck a potato. I just need a hole man.

Or how about his for reasoning: I think potatoes are best suited for rogue fighting style, because they're small and making one wield a two handed sword is just retarded. Just like it's retarded to play a rogue as a highlander Hyur.

you keep posting and I'm more and more convinced you need a little zap

Hey, you consider me a fag, I consider you a cuckhold for playing a female. Fair enough.

What the fuck is going on? I even register as a tank and I've been waiting for 1 hour for it to pop.

You're both faggots.

The female Garo ranged sets look fantastic. Why on Earth do all of the male ranged sets look like shit in comparison? They all look the same. You don't even need to have both genders to tell for yourself. Just look at the thumbnail and compare the level of detail between the sets. It's night and day.

Having said that, I'm just about done grinding the sets that I want on my main and alt. I may cap my wolf marks again, but I think I'm going to call it quits after that. Also, I see no purpose for the gold saucer versions of the sets. They aren't even dye-able and the pvp sets are really easy to get.

It's going to get worse as it becomes more irrelevant.

Raiding is this game is basically dead. There's simply no midcore raiding content and people who are interested in savage stuff don't want to deal with impatient spergs who just shit on them.

Everything is hard for the first time, its part of the learning process and that is the fun part, figuring out together how to beat a boss. This mentality of "hurr go watch a guide noob" need to fucking die. You want a perfect run on the first time you do a raid? even the top raider can't accomplished that and wipe multiple time before they figure out the trick.
I mean I understand if peoples fucked up doing old content but this raid was release less than a week ago.

wtf you talking about, primals are pretty much "midcore" and so is A9/10

The Qs are super long because there are a million tanks in line and only 3 tanks per raid. Q as DPS and it is much faster

Yeah but most people will not show understanding for noobs in savage runs. Raiders who do savage runs should actually be happy that Squeenix is spending any time and resources on new raids since only a miniscule fraction of players play them.

I'm not talking about savage run, I'm talking about the normal 24-man raid. How hard can it be when you got 24 peoples with you

I try it with all 3 classes, everytime its just T:0/3 H:0/6 DPS:1/12

All problems that aren't primals and nidhogg being an ass are caused by potatoes and ala mhiggers, sometimes even at the same time. To purge the two races would bring peace to Eorzea. The only enemy remaining would be the Garlean empire but they seem alright. They just want good land for their people. They can be reasoned with.

maybe timer is messed up, I was getting in after about 10 mins over the last few days.

Guys I started a character on EU servers and the only 2 worlds offered are Zodiark and Lich. Which should I go for?

It's pretty late in the week and many are just clearing it for the weekly token. I was pretty lucky and got competant groups for my runs, but that place can be awful with the normal dfers. The ilvl is going up that much now, so it's not like more gear is going to make a difference at this point either. It is a fun raid, but it's also really easy for a few tards to ruin it and wipe everyone.

i dunno. There aren't many EU players i know are in EU server. Few of them are in Holla Forums FC

cant you get on Odin? I got a FC there.

Nope, the game didn't let me. Went for Zodiark since it appears to be one of the most populated servers.

if you try at a different time of day you may be able to get on different servers

FUCK THESE PEOPLE

Try not to be autistic about dps because people that are autistic about dps are worse than any kind of shitters.

I get what you're trying to say, but in that user's case it's pretty inexcusable.

You sound like the kind of person that also approves of tanks just sitting there soaking damage and popping cooldowns only when about to die and never attacking anything

Tanks need to attack to keep aggro and some tank classes are designed with good dps in mind.

If you expect them to stance dance for 4 seconds worth of dps that's not excusable.

Memerune

i'm going to transfer world to exodus so i can join one of the 8ch FC, my last FC hates me now because everyone was a triggered millennial

You know you want a piece of this, femanons :^)

Aw, its like Papalymo's gay older brother.

Don't hate, user.

why is this allowed

Does anyone know of good FCs on EU Zodiark?

What's a decent i250+ weapon that's not eternal anima grind or potd shittery?

Sophic

Apparently you can shitpost your neighbors with this. You can put one end on your lawn and the other on the neighbor's lawn.

Am I stuck with this?

Yes

feels good man

BHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT NYMEIA

Holy shit

mah nigga

Anyone who doesn't have the birthsign of the Warden should drop dead after receiving judgment.

running screenshots through gimp filters can look pretty cool

>they told the mhachi envoy to fuck off thus ensuring that the nigger black mage civilization would be destroyed
Even the empire hates potato nations

GAS THE POTAOTES

RACE WAR NOW

What's more fun to play, MCH or NIN? I want something fast paced and with a varied rotation that will fuck my shit up if I just spam shit thoughtlessly

Man you outlaw trash talking and all of a sudden pvp mmo is nice.

I've had a lot more fun with NIN than I did with MCH. NIN has a lot combos and has ninjutsu skills, which give you hand signs that you actually have to execute certain combos with in order to use some of your skills, so it requires a lot of memorization but a lot of variety. It also lets other players know when you're a shitter and mess up a combo.

MCH on the other hand felt really boring and unrewarding. They do practically no DPS until 50, and then they start doing average damage. Meanwhile their entire kit is either RNG based (combos similar to other classes, but they only have a % chance to buff the next skill instead of a guaranteed combo) or relies on a single 30 second cooldown to make your next 5 weaponskills actually useful and then you're back to being okay/sub-par. They're apparently really good in PvP though from what I've seen.

Man the feast is fun right now with instant ques, but you get fucking shakey after 18 odd straight matches. Damn fun though- unless its all beginners who just back and forth and dont attack healers.

Oh god. No wonder this event is 6 months long.

nin is more fun
mch is a pain in the ass to play but is generally good to have around now but only good ones are good to have around and it takes pretty good amount of effort to be a good mch.

Jesus, i didn't even check since i wanted glamour and mounts but the Garo armour is actually the best pvp gear in the game. They tricked the player base into filling the pvp with high geared players just after shinys.

The absolute madmen.

I want my tank back guys

here we go.

These people are beyond help.

Is this that "feeding" that mobafags get mad over?

Now i understand.

ARF isn't even hard what the fuck

For some reason stupid people are drawn to mmos because of this notion that its a videogame where you are carried through it.

It doesn't help that POTD is the most efficient way to level and teaches you absolutely nothing while encouraging you to play like a retard since everyone else will pick up your slack.

potd would really improve if they made it so you can't enter it with a base class

I actually got shit for pausing in Potd to set up my bars when i tried AST in the to try healing on PS4.
Its like the Ur Shitters in WoW that needed a paid bot to do their dps rotation in lfr "Because its too hard to look around and do stuff".

Sad part is these arent dumb teens, they are usually people over 40 that cannot keep up and think that makes it okay to be trash.

TFW NO FUCKING KILLS IN THE FEAST BECAUSE NOBODY BUT YOU ATTACKS THE HEALERS AND NOBODY FOCUS BURNS ANYTHING YOU MARK

Fucking shitters. God damn shitters who will not even try.

What is the easiest way to Crystal Sand? Umbrite's easy, I'm getting so many tomes grinding for gear that it doesn't matter anyways.

Play shatter if you want dem marks

primal pieces, materia, poetic items (the ink one, under "other materials iirc) and crafter's blue scrips if you have a 60 crafter.

Go get the leve "Show your work" I think it's called.

Go stand on the rock. Star leve. Look left, forward, and right. If you see a chest, go loot it for an amber.

Chest or not, abandon leve, retry immediatly. Look for chest.

Do this over and over. It seems the rate of chest spawn is about 10-15% (people report getting 10-14 ambers per 100 leves).

I SEE YOU TWIN ADDER

Shitter-shatter is a much more manageable experience and all you need to do is to yell orders in alliance chat to get everything under control. Feast is a clusterfuck no matter what you do

whats the best/funnest crafting class?

God fucking damn pvp gets me salty. When your teams healers DONT heal at all and your oponnents are keeping each other immortal. I fucking hit a WHM point blank with my limit and by the time the animation finished they healed to full and fucked off back into the pack and my team of retards once again all died trying to chase after a drk stunlocking them with his aoe.

How can people not learn, i keep getting grouped with the exact same people and they are showing no signs of a basic fucking human beings ability to understand and adapt to their experiences.

I'm actually mad i keep getting grouped with fucking idiots doubling how long this takes and keep going up against competant players i am never group with that nuke our "i dps XD" healers instantly and we can only wait for our pity marks.

none

I don't understand.

They're all functionally identical aside from what they make. Don't bother picking one up unless you're prepared to spend a lot of time grinding it to 60 to make shit you might actually want. I like the minigame, but it loses its luster after a while.

Eyyyy, here's a link to the nWo discord and the shared discord respectively, if you're interested.
discord.gg/HNJjY
discord.gg/dg6Kk

You queued as a tank, a 1/8 spot that alone deserves a comm

dead links

They only last for so long, here's another one for the shared discord that has both the FC's
discord.gg/xHFXk

still posting dead instant links.

also i feel like starting a new character

Invites have a 30m timer, either get it fresh in-game or pay attention.

if you don't change the invite settings it expires in a half an hour

get moonstones from your GC and trade them in. that or you can try farming vilekin amber.

Man it must suck to be busy sucking dick for over an hour, that you can't get to these hour long lasting links

yeah, no. not my fault you refuse to blacklist people

was doing frontlines ques dont' last long and matches take up quiet a bit of time

I need to get rid of this weapon. People might be denying me access to groups simply because of this weapon.

HA, WHAT A NERD, DOING FRONTLINE, GET BULLYED, FUCKER!! CRY, CRY HARDER!!!

But ok, here's one that last SIX HOURS, try not to miss it this time
discord.gg/fe9ea

yeah it checks out.

I just like cats and breasts.

cats and breasts are the best

how base, how vile.

i got all 3 horses, for some reason Raigo is fucking huge in comparison to goten and ginga
in my opinion i think ginga looks the best

fat cat tats are the best

Its 30 feast 200 frontlines then get all the gear right?

30 feast for goten
10 frontlines for ginga
60 combined for both

not that hard to get considering the freelancer addition, unfortunately the field commanders coat is still near impossible to get because seal rock is still terrible

i meant Raigo

so 60 feast and 60 frontlines gets everything? i thought you had to get all 13 sets for something like Youkai watch?

nope, 60 frontlines or feast
so you can do 10 frontlines and 50 feast, or 30 feast and 30 frontlines

you only need 1 title to get the items

Well lads, I just had one of the worst tanks I've ever met. Could not keep enmity up against single targets and was all over the place with multiple targets. I had to tank the final boss of the dungeon as a god damned ninja as he kept going after the adds. Absolutely awful. It's lucky it was copperbell mines and the healer was decent otherwise we would have wiped for sure.
He really needs to learn how to play his job.

nice, did you tell him to spam and do his fast blade savage blade combo?

I had a 8k health tank in Dun Scaith. I don't even know how that is possible and that godawful group was dead while everyone else was at full health. I bet it was a french premade only they can be this level of shit.

Kinna was a mistake.

welfare weapons by default are actually cancer

I'm a level 19 rogue and I'm trying to enter the Tam Tara Deepcroft and it says average wait time 18 minutes.

Is this normal?

yes, taste the pain of the DPS queue

Fucking hell, I have to waste 20 minutes waiting, I can't continue with the story and I did the sidequests for my level. I did some tanking and healing in the past and boy I'd just enter a dungeon instantly, didn't even have time to go take a leak.

It gets worse, queues go up to 1-2+ hours easy late game for 24mans and 8mans if you're unlucky.

And you dps players find playing dps classes so much fun that you're prepared to wait that long? I kind got bored playing a tank during mid 50 levels a while back and I decided to go for a NIN thinking it might be fun. Now I'm tempted to go for a WAR or into healing. Oh, and now the average wait time went up to 27 minutes.

Tanks have just as bad as a time in 24 mans.
Actually heals and DPS have the fastest 24 man queue times.

fucks sake i'm not even on balmung

I was never in a 24 man, as I said, I got to about level 56 and all the 4 and 8 man content was near instant. I can deal with 24 man stuff taking a while, but I can't imagine me spending an hour or more in queues a day just to do roulettes.

fates nigga, go get some gil and marks.

You DO want a grand company promotion dont you kid, wanna be an officah?

I'm not in a GC because I've been waiting for almost 30 minutes and can't get to the part of the story where you join a GC. And when I played before, I remember reaching that grand company currency thing limit without breaking a sweat, had almost 50k.

Lalafell=Hard-working master race

Hyur=Niggers

Mi'qote=Tumblrinas

Au'Ra=Edgelords

Roe=Barafags

Elezen=Ok tier

caps 80k now and you want those sweet new rewards.

I can't spend dozens of hours while leveling in queues, I simply don't have time for that. I don't exactly know what rewards you're talking about, I remember that all the gear that was available from GCs was worse than I had and that I didn't have anything to spend company seals on.

Kill yourself, pvpballcat.

What's the fastest way to get company seals before I have expert deliveries unlocked?

fates, roulettes, GC hunts

It checks out.

>that cozy feel when i'm the genuinely nicest person you will meet in the game unless you are a complete shitter that can't even learn from basic mistakes, then I become a low kek key memester and subtly shitpost about the shit player

INTO THE ANTICA CHAMBER

It may make you feel better if you have the 15k for the little cheerleader minion i guess.

I've actually seen Galka Rock before. Straight garbage, I fed him arrows until he ran out of TP and he bitched about it. Shit was diamonds.

Question: Should I grind PVP as a PLD or as a WHM (Main which has the highest gear I have)
I know that casters get fucked real easily but I just want the wolf marks.

Your class doesn't matter, nothing you do in pvp matters. It's all 100% rng

But how?
Doesn't group composition matter?
Or is PVP really just as shit as everyone says it is?

Yes.

Put it this way, everyone treats PvP like assfaggots. Trying to corral a pack of pissed off [email protected]/* */ to fight against a team who is fucking you and your objectives you faster than Mattis is fucking ISIS.

I tried

Qojon, get back to work

I'm on vacation for a week :3

So, if I have this correct, the event is pretty much tilting all the PVP autists because of people like me who are only in it for the items?

Sort of. The bonus is that sometimes you will end up on the Mattis side thanks to freelancing.

Even worse, sometimes you'll end up on the designated Kill Team of the data center, aka people who dedicatedly PVP just to kill other players for the achievements and rewards and shit.

I bet it was a fucking potato.

But Trump is pro-Lalafell.

How would you not know for sure if it was a potato or not?

Reminder that Ivanka got engaged to and then married a lalafell, even going as far as joining the faith to worship Nald, Thal and her husband's taterdick.

It was an 8 man deal. I call every team activity a dungeon. I think the proper term is "raid" or whatever.

Well he's been doing business with them for some time, you can't honestly expect him to drop what he's doing and go full baked potato mode. He's not a highlander.

Gotta keep your enemies close. That potato is already baked and they're not even in the oven yet.

The only way that's possible is if all his gear's broken.

What else is new.

History is always written by the victors :^)

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/16645167/
level 1 character is leader of nWo now, what's happening?
is it gonna be abandoned now?

Someone post the Aurion Pax screenshots pls, I lost mine

New thread